(See All?) Announcements
446 Users Online
Bing, Google

A lone wolf and her thoughts — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
Athena listened to what he said and it actually seemed very unselfish of him. As she thought about it more, it did seem wrong to kill a mother. Athena never thought of it that way and she found a new respect for Fallen. She glanced back at him and smiled, <b>"No, you don't look stupid, not at all. Frankly, I look stupid for wanting to kill a doe."</b> It may be food, but they could find something else for them to hunt.
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Kckc1289 who has 69 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
Fallen stood up and looked at Athena, with a new perspective of her. She understood him, which he appreciated. <b> "I could eat elk though. It's just does, I could eat anything else."</b> He said, standing up. He stared into Athena's orbs and smiled. <b>"Thanks for understanding."</b>
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
Athena smiled and nodded. Her amber orbs searched around for the elk Fallen had talked about. Pine tree sap, the crisp smell of the lake, and the doe was all that filled the white girl's nose. She shifted her eyes towards the trees. There was slight movement inside the thick forest and she swore she saw antlers. The wind shifted towards the wolves and elk scent filled their nostrils. <i>Come out, come out wherever you are.</i>

Athena glanced back at Fallen and nodded for him to follow. The white lady jumped off the last part of the mountain and landed awkwardly on her bad leg halfway down. It felt like a <span class='word'>shiv</span> was piercing up her foreleg and Athena fell down to the ground yelping. She rolled the rest of the down to the grass and she tried to stand, but her leg cried out in pain making her yelp in agony again.
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
Fallen followed her, uncertain of this part of the mountain. It seems that Athena did not notice. She jumped and heard a yelp below him. He jumped down, not caring about what happened to him. Something bad proably happened to Athena, ad he needed to find her. He ran quickly down to the base. Green grass covered with frost was growing along the base. He even found the rare lily flower growing covered in dew and frost.

He looked over the white femme and tried to comprehend what was wrong. <b>" What's wrong? Are you hurt?"</b> Fallen demanded looking into femme's eyes.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
Athena resited the urge to yowl out in pain, but instead she calmed herself and tried to ignore the pain. <b>"I'm alright,"</b> Athena managed to muster out. Her leg had been hurt worse, but she feared that this time her leg might not heal as well as last time. It took her a little bit to get onto her feet, but she managed. The female glanced up at Fallen, trying to reasure him with a fake smile.
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
Fallen could see right through her smile as she winced through the obvious pain. He snorted. <b>" I can clearly see you are not."</b> Her hind leg was slightly elevated off the ground, and it looked stiff as if she was not trying not to make it touch the ground. His muzzle nudged her pelt as he led her to a nearby tree. <b>"You need to rest by the looks of it. Let me see how bad it is."</b>
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
She nodded, agreeing with him. Although, she doubted rest will help her this time. This time she feared, her injury will affect her far worse then last time she hurt it. Suddenly, the flashbacks of her past life flashed before her eyes. <i>The white pup loved running and playing around with the little things that she could find in the woods. A growl interupted the pup's play. The menacing growl came from the girl's father. The large white male loomed over the pup, on his face was a decieving grin. <b>"Let's go hunting, Athena."</b> The white pup reluctetly followed her father, tail slightly between her legs. She traveled behind her menacing father until she could barely keep up becauce her legs burned with fatigue. She finally spoke up and asked her father, <b>"Where are we going, father?"</b> The male stopped and whipped around him to face the pup, <b>"Why, we're just going for a little hunt, okay?"</b></i> She was brought back to earth and she calasped onto the ground under her own feet and Fallen's grip.
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
His eyes widened and clouded with worry as the white lady suddenly collapsed under him. His teeth grabbed the loose scruff of the femme. He dragged her to a nearby tree, where it sheltered them from the elements. As gently as her could, he supported her head with a bundle of moss nearby. He lifted her head as the he placed the moss beneath her head with his paw. <b>"Is that better?"</b>
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
Athena's mind was clouded with confusion. She had no idea why she collasped, but she knew what she had just saw. She had rewitnessed the day she and her father went for a "hunt" which turned out to be totally different. Her father wanted to get rid of the runt, so taking her out for a little "hunt" and injuring her, so she couldn't return to the pack was his brilliant idea. It worked on helpless Athena, but revenge would work it's way into the girl's soul. Taking over every last inch of her body until she finally recieved the satisfaction that she deserved. Athena recovered, with help of a old female wolf, and when she finally was old enough, she got the revenge that she deserved. The seemingly innocent female, killed her father and his new mate when her father killed her mother. The pack had no idea who killed them, but only knew someone slayed them in the night. Athena finally subsided her thoughts and glanced up at Fallen. <b>"Thank you, even though I do not deserve your kindness."</b> Athena said sadly.
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
Fallen smiled and flicked his ear as he sat down beside her. He licked his lips out of hunger, but ignored the feeling. <b>"It's nothing."</b> He imagined they both felt very hungry, so later he would offer to hunt for both of them. As her leg was hurt, it reminded him of is child run in with a badger.

<i>"Hey, Momma." He urged her. It was early. "I'm going to go somewhere, Momma. You can't stop me!" He laughed. He knew she was sleeping, so he just pretended she was awake. His littermates were asleep, and he bounded out of their den as he heard the silent snoring of his family. His father was gone, hunting for now the lone family. Though he didn't know, his parents were beaten by a younger pair of mates to take over their pack. His parents were at advanced age, so they were obviously beaten. Everyone just put on their smiles for him, the youngest brother. He bounded into the woods following a strange butterfly. "Ooh! A butterfly!" he yelled chasing it. Then, right from under the root of a tree, a bigger white and black beast appeared. It growled, as he backed off. "Momma! Daddy! Arrow! Blaze! Help me!!!" The beast swung as blood rushed out by his maw and his left pelt. He screeched as he heard another pair of a growl, and paws that swung the beast away. "Fallen!" His dad called as he began to fall, fall.......</i>