(See All?) Announcements
583 Users Online
Bing, Google

They say trash hangs with trash and I’m the worst of the worst. — Quaking Vale 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine noticed the way that her companion frowned, and felt a tinge of.. empathy for her? Might as well, Maeve was pretty much the younger sibling that she never asked for. "Darn. Did you howl at the borders, or did you meet her somewhere else?" That was an important fact, and Cela was determined to at least make the silvery woman feel like she had contributed.

"You should. It always works for me." But Maeve already knew that. "Especially here. It's so... cramped. Everything is so dark, and it's just.. all around awful. Celandine really, really did not like the Vale. Whatever the wolves who came before her thought that they saw in it's dim forests, they were wrong.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

"Oh no, we were definitely at th' borders." The fae replied, sure of her answer this time. The scent was too heavy for them to of not been directly at the edge of their territory, which is why it was so bizarre that nobody else bothered to make an appearance. Ah well, it wasn't her pack so who was she to judge. Plus, she was growing quite fond of that earlier idea she had where all the wolves in that pack were just too buff to care. Barbarian wolves, sweet.

"Yeah, th' dark bit I think get's t' me more than I'd like fer it to, but I mean whatever." she smiled, rolling her eyes at the piss-poor location of their current home.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Definitely at the borders? Hmm... Now that was interesting. Showing her pleasure with the broad sway of her tail back and fourth, the woman raised a brow. "Maybe you're right, and they are all just that.. buff." Logic, and her meeting with Ravenna told her otherwise, but she would let Maeve have her fantasy. "I'm sure you would fit right in." The teasing tone of her voice, coupled with the mischievous glint in her eye was enough to let the girl know that she wasn't serious. Gods be good, she refused to lose her companion to another pack. "I'm hoping we'll find our way out of the dark soon." It all depended on Morganna. (Fade.)

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

Maeve laughed at her company's words. Of course she'd fit right in, but leaving to go and join them definitely wasn't a plausible action to take. Plus, that'd be taking the easy way out. "I would, bu' I'd rather stay here 'n make you 'n everyone else just as buff 'nstead." Now that was the real goal. Give everyone intense day to day routines, making them as big and bulky as possible, all the while she remained as lazy as ever, napping the while way through. The dream, really. "Yeah, heh. You n' me both." She half-smiled, standing up as if to ask Celandine to walk with her.

/Maeve fade
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]