(See All?) Announcements
686 Users Online
Bing, Google, Nori, Isla, Sophrosnia

like a fireball shot — Quarry's Rush 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn

What the hell? What was Askan supposed to make of this? Remington claimed to be fine but it was clear she was anything but. And sitting? Pft, he'd seen a strand of grass do a better job of it. At least it was rooted to the floor, she looked like she was about to topple over at any given moment. It was hard to be concerned for her well being when she was giving him backchat.

He rolled his eyes, ready to throw up his proverbial hands when she mentioned grass. That it had helped. He was no herbalist, but even an idiot could put one and one together to make two. She'd eaten grass and now she was acting all weird and flailly, like standing on her own four paws was too much hard work.

"Yeah hmm. The hell did you eat? What grass?"It couldn't have been far, considering he'd found her munching down on grass as though it'd been the yummiest thing she'd ever eaten.

Pressing his nose to the ground, he sniffed and snuffed. Grass was grass, but the bunch she'd been eating earlier did smell a little different than the norm. He wasn't gonna taste it, no way, but at least now he knew never to touch the damn stuff. Unless he wanted to be as high as a kite.

Which wasn't really his style, thank you very much.

"Come on, get up. Lean against me, I'll take you back and you can sleep it off." And if that didn't work they'd have to find Lachesis.

He could imagine it now, sorry bro, one of my acquaintances ate some grass now she can't even stand, got anything to fix that?

[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]
Played by Switch who has 145 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Remington

He began to question her, she struggled rolled over. Ready to stand up. After realizing she couldn't work all her legs at once she managed to push herself up into a sit again. Now what had he been saying? She squinted trying to see where he had went. But, he was suddenly right before her eyes. How did he do that?

The question unraveled, as he commanded her to get up. She didn't need to piss him off any more. That she could remember. Leaning on her front end, like a baby fawn one by one she stretched her hind legs till she was entirely upright. Stumbling into his side. He was solid, and somehow she managed not to fall over.  Now, to walk back so she could sleep. She hoped it would be the cure.

Again wanted to tell him sorry again. She wanted to tell him about the healer she had met when something like this had happened before. But, when he moved she did her best to copy the motion of his limbs. All she could think about was finally closing her eyes, and the day coming to an end.

(This post was last modified: Nov 13, 2017, 09:38 PM by Remington.)
[Image: se_by_a_yellow_bird-dc2z4ij.png]