(See All?) Announcements
642 Users Online
Bing, Google

All That Glitters... — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
the devil is & always will

Sven put more weight into his embrace as she described herself as 'out of her mind.' She really had been, but he was convinced that it had been through no fault of her own. That state had been inflicted upon her by others. Leotie's concerns about the alphas not allowing her to leave him, however, earned an amused snort from the man. In reality, they had all rights to refuse her accompanying him, especially as the pack was so low on bodies. Yet he could only view it as such; Leotie was his and thus they didn't have the right to keep her from him.

"No worries," he assured her warmly, lifting his head from hers and stretching his limbs forward, toes spreading in the water, "I can be very persuasive." The statement was followed with a smirk and a wink. It was true, few could keep the Archer heir from what he wanted, especially now that he was grown. That he'd played along so well up til now had really just been a matter of convenience and luck.

be a gentleman.
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Speaking of the state she'd been in when Sven had found her left her needing the embrace he provided. She leaned into her eyes closing momentarily, she felt safe with him, safer than she had in a long time. Leotie couldn't imagine not going with Sven on the trip but it was a very real possibility that they wouldn't allow her to go. Her loyalty hadn't been proven yet and with the numbers in the ridge so low they may think it best she stay behind.

Sven was right there to assure her that things would be alright as he told her not to worry before stating how persuasive he could be. “Then I won't,” she stated, “I trust you will take care of it.” They were his family after all and surely that had to count for something. She also knew he was once leader of the ridge which also had to carry some weight. She licked his cheek, “I think this trip will be good for the both of us.” No matter what happened or how long it took, his warnings made her believe that this trip was just as important for her as it was for him.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
the devil is & always will

Sven hummed his agreement as his eyes closed and his bodily leaned lazily into the sureness of Leotie's presence. Despite the chill of autumn, it still felt good to be under the protective shade of the willow, and continue to feel the cool flow of water over his paw pads. He could fall asleep right there, and likely would if given the time to.

"We can only hope for the best," he murmured before his mind began to drift.

/End thread

be a gentleman.