Google

things we lost in the fire — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
I was the match and you were the rock
Treyah Tainn

Oh but this was all too fun. "Of course not!" She quipped back with a feigned gasp, as though the very thought were something scandalous that would go down through the ages and shame her family name for generations. "Although, if ma is to be believed, maybe if I let them know about each other they'd pick up their game and bring me some decent presents in an attempt to win my favour." Her head had tilted up in a frivilous fashion, looking to the fading branches overhead littered with specks of orange and brown. As though the idea had just come to her, golden eyes widened and her voice lowered as she dipped her head to lean in closer, to share a secret with her companion. "Maybe we should make a plan so it looks like an accident? We wouldn't have to fill the caches, they'd do it for us..." But as it all grew more rediculous she struggled to contain her laughter, the noise finally breaking free as a strangled snort of sound. If only.

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

Kerberos had to hold back his laughter as Treyah kept going on. Her humor was certainly admirable. He bumped her shoulder gently as she snorted. His own laughter finally breaking free. "Here's the plan - bring them home. Then we won't have to cover it up." The Rigel's laughter simmered as a simple smirk stayed on his face.

He watched as a few birds flew out into the sky, likely set off by the leading pair's laughter. It was almost relieving, though. When was the last time the birds had been unsettled by a good sound like laughter? "I think I'm gonna need to take a trip soon, though. Before the snow falls and sticks." Kerberos said with a thoughtful look on his masked face.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
I was the match and you were the rock
Treyah Tainn

Bring them home. Well yeah, she'd been trying, "Guys just don't want to commit these days Kerb, but I'll keep trying." The smirk on her face betrayed the joking nature of her words, although it was true that she had a habit of running into wolves that were otherwise committed elsewhere.

When he mentioned needing to take a trip of his own there was no hesitation in her answer, "Sure, just let me know when. I'll keep an eye on Mae for you." Hopefully Lacey would be back by then as well and they could resume business as usual, or as usual as it ever was for the Draw wolves.

Thread Fade
(This post was last modified: Nov 07, 2017, 05:39 AM by Treyah.)
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]