(See All?) Announcements
581 Users Online
Google, Bing, Atlas

if this world won't write me an ending — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Leotie didn't waste any time in roping him into a play session with her. She felt that just because they were adults now with adult worries didn't mean they couldn't take a little time out. It was with a play bow and a jab of her nose into him that has initiated things with him. Then she was running in a carefree way and not the determined mission having kind of way she did when hunting.

The wind ruffled through her fur with her tail flowing behind her and ears flattened as she speed off away from him. She ran through the willows, around the trees with the snow crunching each time her paws hit the ground. She would look behind her periodically to see that he was following her still.

When she did glimpse his face she thought he seemed to be having just as much fun as she was. The Agouti woman let out a bark in hopes to spur him on and to challenge him to catch her. She was aware that she wasn't the fastest wolf in the lore bit that wasn't the point of it. This was a game and a way to enjoy the last days of sunshine before the weather gave was too dark clouds and snow.

The last time she looked behind her she found that the pale Archer wasn't behind her any longer causing her ears to pin forward as she scanned the immediate area to no avail. She wondered where he might have gone and just what he might be up to? She was sure he hadn't just disappeared on her so he had to he up to something.

She soon found out exactly where he'd done, sneaking around in front of her and cutting her off. This cause the Agouti woman to put the breaks on as she slid through the snow in her efforts to stop before she bowled him over.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
the devil is & always will

He'd been successful, and the grin which crossed his face in acknowledgement of this was nothing less than devilish. Her own momentum, though she tried to stop it, was sending her hurtling toward him and Sven took advantage of it. He leapt forward and willingly collided with her. Their limbs entwined and they were both sent tumbling through the snow, kicking up the powder and chasing away whatever small critters had been huddled in the trees with their ruckus.

Laughter rumbled deep within his chest as they finally came to a stop, shoulders relaxing into the snow as he ended up on his side.

"Gotcha," he grinned at her.

be a gentleman.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

She tried stopping herself when Sven appeared in front of her but she'd realized too late and was going to barrel right into him. Then only briefly she saw the grin on his face before he leapt toward her. She felt their bodies collide and 'umph’ involuntarily escaping her before they were tumbling and rolling together. The snow they had kicked up falling down around them.

When they finally came to a stop she was on her side facing him, she laughed along with him. She laid her head in the snow her blue eyes looking across to him. “That you did and quite spectacularly,” agreed a wide smile across her tawny maw, “It's good to hear you laugh. You should do it more often.”

She laid next to him a moment longer before rising to her feet and pouncing on him landing softly on his side. “And now I've got you,” she stated licking his cheek, “What are you going to do about that?” She whispered close to his ear.

(This post was last modified: Dec 11, 2017, 03:46 AM by Leotie.)
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

It's good to hear you laugh, she said, and he only realized then that he really didn't do it much. This turned him thoughtful, and his silver eyes looking far off and past the girl before them as he wondered. Then he was jarred from the reverie, and his paws kicked out (mindfully) to push at Leotie's frame toppled upon him. His jagged teeth formed a grin again as he playfully snapped at her muzzle.

"Honestly? I'm rather comfortable just like this," Sven informed her with a smirk. It wasn't long after that his mirth faded again, however. After a moment, he had to ask her, "Do you think I need to... lighten up?"

be a gentleman.
(This post was last modified: Dec 11, 2017, 01:23 AM by Sven.)
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

She worried a little they the may have ruined their gun with her words as she noticed the way his expression changed. He seemed to look past her as if she wasn't there but Leotie brought him back when she landed on top of him. He playfully kicked out at her and as he snapped at her muzzle she dodged him laughing.

She brushed his muzzle with hers as he told that he was comfortable as they were. “I am too,” she admitted looking into his eyes. Her brow pinched when he seemed to change again. The question he asked of her was unexpected but a smile did spread across her maw. “No, I don't. I just think that you need days like this every so often. A chance to destress a little.” The scars on him the anger he held led her to believe he carried a lot with him and that couldn't be easy for him.

Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

She answered no, and honestly it made him feel better. Like there wasn't as much wrong with him as he thought.

"Destress," he mused aloud in a whisper to himself after she suggested it. He supposed he really didn't do much to relax. When he was tense and didn't like what was going on in his head, he busied himself. It never occurred to him that working only kept the stress from mounting, instead of diminishing it. After all, once Hecate had joined them and Morganna left, he had only his hunting and caring for his nonna to occupy him.

"I think you're right. You might have to keep giving me lessons before I figure it out for myself, however," he answered with another smile.

be a gentleman.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

She knew that Sven had his moments where he could be rather intense but as whole she did not think he needed to lighten up. She'd seen him with family and around Kerb the way he treated hem.

There were lots of things the Agouti woman did to clear her mind o take it off things that were bothering her. She felt it was important for him to have things too. She wasn't sure of the things that he did and if he didn't have anything, well they would just have to fix that. With his family and the pack, Enoki being gone and not much seen of Nicolo she felt he had a lot on his mind but then she'd always though he had a lot on his mind.

She smiled as he spoke about her having to give him lessons. “It's a good thing I'm here now because I can give you as many lessons as you need,” she affirmed as she moved closer to lick his chin, “Any time you want them.”

Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
Wanna end it here?

"I'll hold you to that," he answered.

His smile widened into a grin, and he began to push up with his legs again. His body wriggled, tail swiping back and forth as he tried to initiate another bout of play. He didn't wanna throw her off of him, but the moment he was able to he'd be taking off. It was her turn to catch him.

be a gentleman.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
Fading and Archiving

“I would expect nothing less,” she told with a raise of her brow.

She returned his smile as he started to get up from their position in the snow. Leotie let him up standing and giving her coat a shake. The day wasn't over and there was still more fun to be had before they would need to get back to business as usual. She was just glad to be spending it with Sven after all that had happened in the past months.

Her blue eyes fell on his pale figure as she waited to see what he had in mind next as it was his turn to pick the activity.

Fade