Google, Bing, Aven, Chan

freeze frame — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
get back to the old and familiar thoughts
Morganna Archer

Morganna's smile was tight, her heart hammering in her chest as she took another steady step forward so all four paws were now wet and water rested half way to her chest. She exhaled a shaky breath focusing on the sound of Renier's voice, on answering his question. She managed a short laugh, "Yeah but I ran inter Sven first. 'Pparently I'll never make a home in th' south as long as 'e breathes, but I'd like ter see 'im act on it. Obviously spent too much time learnin' from Nicolo how ter best piss inter the wind."

Just ahead the surface of the water rippled but she locked her limbs before stepping closer to the large pale shape that seemed to draw closer. She inhaled and held her breath before releasing a shriek and stepping backwards... but then she laughed and slapped the surface of the lagoon with her paw, sending the large fish wheeling back towards deeper water. "Well 'e doesn' 'ave teeth. Cheeky shit decided ter suck on my toes." She was bordering on hysterical with the adrenaline and overwhelming relief that course through her veins. She actually managed to fall down, just keeping her head above the water as giggles overtook her. She needed to get out of the lagoon before she inhaled water with the deep breaths taken between waves of laughter.

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
It's in the eyes I can tell you will always be danger

He kept beside her, but they didn't quite touch. It was a strange balance. Enough to help, but not... He thought about telling her she'd gone far enough for today. She'd already pushed herself, and tomorrow was another day.

Ravenna was still around, and he felt some guilt slip away. Though his ears twitched back upon this new information, which wasn't surprising in the least. "Most likely," he answered. Nicolo walked on water in that boy's eyes. Or something... He still couldn't figure it out. Though he wasn't sure he wanted to pull at that thread anymore. What he did know was they would have to watch him. Just like he'd be watching them. The pale Archer was more ambitious than his great uncle, and Renier wouldn't put anything past him. 

Eyes drew to the broken water but quickly returned back to Morganna. He thought she might run, but instead, she did the opposite. She faced her fear, and he could do nothing but watch. Anxious for her as the creature came close. His warning levels raised when she faltered. She was amused, half cursing it, and he grinned. He wasn't sure he would have been able to take that lightly. Shit! She slipped, and he rushed forward. She may have laughed but he knew instantly it was wrong. He reached for her rough, lifting her, attempting to pull her back to dry land. Once out of the water he collasped beside her, feeling like they'd gone for a great swim as his sides heaved. Still, he was paying close attention to her breathing, making sure she'd gotten any fluid out. "I think that's enough adventure for one day." There was a hint of a smirk, at least they'd kinda gotten that out of the way. A few steps forward, and one back. Maybe, next time would be easier.

"Have you eaten?" He wasn't sure if food even sounded good now, but it might.

[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
so close your eyes and know how lucky you are
Morganna Archer

She was grateful for the force around her nape that helped to pull her loose limbs from the water, little more than a weak giggle and a sigh answering Renier's suggestion that perhaps that was enough for one day. With solid ground beneath her paws it was far easier to draw in air, the lightness in her head subsided and she managed to get her hysterical laughter under control. Of course, @Renier knew her too well. "Food sounds great." She added a small chuckle, slowly gathering her legs beneath herself and taking a hasty step forward to cover for the lack of strength in her now numb limbs. "We'll start in the meadow?" It was phrased as a question but she was already on her way. She was almost certain if she stopped right now she would just fall down.

-thread fade-
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]