(See All?) Announcements
631 Users Online
Google, Bing

I could be delivered — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 556 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall

He flashed her a small smile, his maw angled to the side as he observed his silver sister. She really did remind him of their mother; he was grateful that his birth pack was in her paws. There was no one he trusted more to lead the empire their mother had left behind. If the willows were going to survive it was because of Ravenna, not their sour cousin or disgruntled uncle.

Hunting grounds. The shadow nodded. Clearly it was an issue, for Sven felt as though the ridge boundaries extended into the rise, which lay at the base of the heights. Common ground. There was no reason they couldn’t share. It appeared his younger sister shared the same thoughts, and he was thankful that she had put them into words for him. He nodded. Greer agree, he commented, his silver eyes fixated on the pale Archer. Heights wolves mind Ridge borders. Greer make sure. Just because he used to call the slender willows his home did not mean he, or any of his subordinates, could meander through the sinewy trees as they pleased.

Joint hunt, he suggested, his maw angled to the side, smooth tension maybe? He was not sure if Sven would be up to it, but a joint hunt between the two packs might help restore the relationship between the two packs.

[Image: ZvqKvOV.png][Image: ah_by_a_yellow_bird-db6f40a.png]
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
Greer agreed, saying that he would also make sure that his wolves would mind the borders of the still very small pack. There was too little of bodies and too little work to do between hunting, collecting herbs and watching the borders. They needed less, with less wolves, but it also meant a stranger, or even an ally who thought it was okay, could slip into the borders of their home far more easily and think it was fine to do so. "We could help one another... There are herbs in the mountains not in the lower elevations I could use. And if you needed something, I could help your pack find it? I could heal, too, if you don't have someone." She mentioned further, insuring her brother she had ever intention of helping him and his little family that was, just as equally, her family too.

Then he mentioned a group hunt to smooth things over with the two packs and solidify their bounds with one another. Nothing did so better then to join together in a hunt, bringing up spirit, moral and trust in one another as a unit. She smiles, her tail waving as it brushed over the grass under her. "Sounds like a great idea. Maybe we can have one towards the beginning of the year, to help store for the winter? I will keep an eye out along the Fireweed for something large and of worth. You should be able to hear my call there." She spoke with a promise they would meet up again and do this.

Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall

His ears twitched at her suggestion. He’d almost forgotten about his younger sister’s interest in plants. A nod was given, his lips curved into a warm smile. Yes, he hummed in agreement, maw canted to the side. Greer help find. Maybe Rav show? Greer and Revon?  He did not know if his daughter would be interested in the art of healing, but learning the uses of the plants growing alongside the heights was important. It was also something he (or she) could share with the rest of the pack. Aside from Abbadon, he did not know if any of the Aurora wolves possessed healing knowledge. It would be useful come the spring, when he and Kyna had a second litter. If they were having one, as that was a conversation that needed to happen between him and his mate.

Greer help Willow too. Rav let Greer know. Greer help. He nodded once more to confirm his words. As long as it wasn’t something that was detrimental to his own pack (which he doubted it would be), the shadow would aid his sister and his birth pack. Just because he did not get along with Sven did not mean he couldn’t be cordial with the place behind his existence. Good idea, he mused aloud, his features still soft as he studied his sister. Greer listen for call. 

Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
"Of course, I'd be happy to." She spoke with a smile and wave of her tail at her dark brother's suggestion. Not to mention being able to spend time with her brother, she would spend time with her little mountain niece too and perhaps snag an opportunity to say hello to Attica and well. Being up in the mountain visiting her brother's pack to give them a few lessons seemed interesting in deed but for now she would have to wait it out until spring. Unknowing yet to her, she would perhaps be bringing @Odin and @Lorcan along with her for the lesson.

Her brother was compliant with her ideas, on sharing herbs and offering lessons, on which hunting ground were for whom and which were shared. It was simple, easy. It was too bad it wouldn't be like that between @Morganna and @Sven whenever the time came around and Morganna decided to come back west. Reaching out, she went to touch her nose to Greer's stark black cheek. "I don't wanna shoo you away, but I'd hate for Revon to worry if I kept you too long..." She spoke, a small frown forming on her lips as she pulled away. "See you again soon okay?"

Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall
faded & archived @Ravenna @Attica <3

The shadow wanted to keep things on good terms with his younger sister and their birthpack. Just because the Ridge had not been a home for him did not mean it wasn’t a home for her, or any of the remaining Archer’s that resided beneath they sinewy trees. He did not hold any bitterness toward the pack, for he had nothing but fond memories of the place, it just hadn’t been where he was supposed to belong. Greer’s home had always been with Kyna and wherever she was. Even during his stint in the north, despite growing to very much like the monadnock, it hadn’t been the same. It was just a stepping stone, to get him where he was supposed to be. And that was atop the mountain, with his scarlet mountain girlfriend.

He offered Ravenna a soft smile at her words, his tail twitching in amusement. See you again soon okay? Another nod. He pressed his own nose to her cheek for a moment before stepping back, his expression soft. Soon, he assured her before turning toward the mountain, a final wag of his tail offering as a goodbye.

Fade, thread complete.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity