(See All?) Announcements
536 Users Online
Google, Bing

laying out and sipping chamomile — Kingsfall 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 51 posts.
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
Maybe some HR wolves? All welcome, though! || Morning, Mostly Clear, 8°F (-13°C)

He had found himself in a rather nice place. It was more cramped than the meadows he had known his whole life but the plant life here was stunning. The trees that towered all the way up into the blue skies. A lazy smile painted on his features as green eyes took it all in. He was sure that in the spring this place was lively, painted in more than just browns and whites. Would they have flowers too? Jonquille Meadows had the loveliest daffodils around. If he closed his eyes he could remember it all so vividly. The way his mother's stark coat complimented the flowers and how his father's earthen coat seemed so much more lively in the sun. They had been so kind and sweet to him. Oh, the things he would miss the most.

André rubbed against the coarse tree bark, letting it tug against his thick coat. The energy that flowed through this place was unbelievable.
as of february 19th im not taking new threads with Andre!
im wrapping up current threads before sending him off.
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

There was a lot on the Raven's mind but this time she chose to ignore it. Entertaining any thoughts like what she had never worked out. Besides she needed to focus on Oksana and not what she was feeling which was why she'd left Hearthwood that day. She was hunting for the pack though she worried she wouldn't find anything. The cold weather seemed to have settled in and the prey had started to leave. She traveled at a slow pace with her head down looking for a trail that would lead her to something that she could bring back to the river wolves.

There was a sound that she couldn't quite place and then the scent of another wolf and when she laid eyes on him as he rubbed against the tree she watched head canted to the side. “Hello there,” she said amused. She then took a couple steps toward him, “I don't believe I've seen you around. What brings you to Kingsfall?” She asked before stopping and sitting back on her haunches a few feet away from him.

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
He tilted his head to catch a dark slender form. The smile still well on his face. "Ah, I don't believe you have." A warm chuckle fell from him. It would have been impossible for anyone to have met him here before! But she didn't know and he liked the light-hearted banter. "You see, I've finally left home and I seem to have stumbled upon this wonderland." Green eyes trailed up the tree's base. He wondered how many lifetimes it had taken for them to get so tall.

"Are you from around here?" André asked in his deep tones. She smelt earthy like the place but there were other unfamiliar scents lacing her. Perhaps she could let him in on some information about this place. He was brand new and it never hurt to make a friend or two. Or at least the gentle giant didn't think it would hurt. He had friends back in Jonquille Meadows. Obviously most had grown to be best friends mentioning he had been there his whole life.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

He'd caught sight of her and affirmed what she knew, that she hadn't seen him around before. “Well I have now,” she said a smile. One of the first she’d had in awhile. His good natured chuckle bringing it out of her, it was nice to smile again. “It is a wonderful place,” she agreed, “I can't imagine living anywhere else.” Which was one of the reasons she found it so hard to take Oksana and leave to start a new life somewhere else.

“I am, I live with a pack close to here. I have my whole life.” Aside from a few weeks here and there she hadn't left Heartwood for any real amount of time. Despite recent events there were still some good things that she held close to her about her pack and the land around it. “Have you ever seen a place like this before?” She wondered if a place like Kingsfall existed outside of the lore. She'd never been outside it and had always wondered. More now since she had even considered leaving the lore in more recent times. She always came back to Oksana and what she would want though.

Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
His tail swayed back and forth behind him. She was nice company but it was almost no surprise. The aura of this place seemed so welcoming that perhaps it was affecting her too. Or maybe it was years of healing that had him feeling in touch with the earth and those around him. It was a trait he would never let go of - something his mother had taught him in both of their youths.

At her words, he felt his smile grow. While she was younger than him, it was nice to know he wasn't the only one who had lived somewhere their whole life. "Never." He said softly as he took in a deep breath. "I lived in Jonquille Meadows," André said with his best French accent. "my whole life. A beautiful open place with lovely flowers in the spring." He spoke of his birthplace fondly.

He settled down onto his own haunches, mimicking her relaxed position. No need to keep standing around.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

This man was a refreshing change from some of the ones she'd been around recently and even more he helped take her mind off what had happened. Talking about Kingsfall with him only served to remind her of the things she loved about it and why she wanted her daughter to grow up there. She had loved living amongst the Sequoia trees and and next to the river, learning to hunt and patrol. It was what she'd wanted doe her daughter all along and so far she had been able to give that to her daughter.

She was a little disheartened to find there wasn't another place like the forest around them but at the same time she felt it was special. “Well then it's lucky you stumbled across this place. It's one of those that sticks with you forever.” She listened as he spoke of his home, “If sounds like a pretty place. There is a place here that in the spring it is pretty work purple flowers and scents of lavender.” Another question came to mind when he told her he'd lived in his home his whole life. “Why did you leave after being there for so long?”

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
Lavender.

Oh, he practically had to bottle up his excitement. The small purple flowers were almost his favorite. Their scent was perfect for calming down. Aromatherapy almost always included them in his practices back home. Sometimes he simply placed them in the dens to make things seem more inviting. Not everyone had been welcoming of the purple flowers but André simply adored them.

Her question wasn't an unusual one. "Ah, I was a healer there for a long while. I even helped my father until his last moments." André didn't speak about it with sadness, more of a neutral feeling. Whatever his father had had was uncurable but the large male had been there to ease him into comfort till the end. "Once he passed I thought of all the other places that might need my assistance, other places with wolves like him." His shoulders rolled slightly. It was easier to talk about than he imagined. Maybe that was because he had no guilt about leaving.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

So much of Inna wished that it wasn't winter and that the Lavender was still growing in the ethos. She was sure it would help her daughter since she'd spent quite a bit of her puppyhood with sprigs of it in the den. So much so that Inna and Oksana had carried the scent on their coats for a long time. Now she couldn't bring any back to her pup, she considered asking Lachesis for some, surely he had some in his infirmary. Inna wasn't sure there wasn't a plant the pale leader didn't possess. That was a problem for another day or later in the day if Lachesis wasn't too busy with pack business.

It seemed she had a knack for attracting healers as she found out the agouti man was a healer. It was like she couldn't get away from it but that didn't change her opinion of the man, she rather liked him and his company. “I'm sorry to hear about your father. I know what it's like to lose a parent. Was he why you decided to be a healer?” she nodded as he continued to speak about what he was planning to do, helping other wolves that might need healing. B>“That's an honorable thing to do. There are plenty of wolves here in the lore and I'm sure that some might need your assistance.” She did wonder if he was planning to settle down anytime soon. Hearthwood could use a wolf of his temperament.

Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
It seemed they had experienced a mutual loss. A frown threatened to pull on his handsome features but he didn't let it. "I'm sorry for your loss." He hummed softly, green gaze settling on her for a moment before moving back to their surroundings. Loss was hard and she was even younger than he was. Maybe her parents had been older, though. He would likely never know.

"I was a healer long before his downfall. Been practicing since I was a yearling and he passed this fall." André openly shared. It was better to get things out into the open instead of bottling it up. The large male had made his intentions of leaving clear back home too. Leaving his mother had been hard but she understood his reasons.

The older male finally realized he hadn't done one of the most basic things in interactions. "I've shared all these things and yet I haven't given you my name." He laughed softly. "André Jonquille, at your service miss."