542 Users Online
Google, Vanadis, Bing, Finley, Neo, Nori, Adora

do you miss all the glory and the mythical story — Hearthwood River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 51 posts.
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
for @Inna

After Lachesis accepted him into Hearthwood, André knew who he needed to find next. The dark Baranski, Inna. He hoped she would feel glad that he came back here. The last thing the large healer wanted to do was invade the space of those who had been so kind. Although he supposed it was a bit too late for that to be a concern. He hadn't spoken to her before seeking acceptance.

He did his best to try and trail down her scent. André had hoped it would be easy to pick out amongst the others for it should be a familiar smell. Of course, he likely got himself tangled up in the new and old scents of her.

It was there in between the tall trees he thought he saw a glimpse of midnight fur. The gentle giant let out a low but soft woof in hopes of catching the attention of the dark-furred creature.
as of february 19th im not taking new threads with Andre!
im wrapping up current threads before sending him off.
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Her morning had been a quick border patrol abruptly ended when she'd caught sight of a rabbit. She'd decided not to catch it right away do had spent a good portion of her morning trailing it. Staying downwind moving when it did and waiting while it stopped to eat. The hope that she had was that it would lead her to it's Warren. Then she could gather a couple wolves, maybe the pups and they all could catch the rabbits together.

In the moment she was sitting back against a tree watching as the brown creature nibbled some leaves from a bush. She was patient as she observed the rabbit which continued to be unaware of her presence.

The soft wolf brought Inna’s ear to the side before she took her eyes from the rabbit. Unfortunately they had been enough to send the creature running for cover. Inna let the rabbit go, she recognized the voice and wanted to see what was going on. Rising to her paws she quickly made her way in the direction it had come from.

When she saw him her tail wagged excitedly behind her, “Andre, what are you doing her?” She asked greeting him with a smile. “I thought you'd be off looking for wolves who needed help.”

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
The large male mimicked her own excitement, his tail swaying behind him in an upbeat pace. Her question was to be expected but at least it didn't sound sour like he had feared it would. A light laugh fell from his lips. "Well I'm sure there are wolves here to help. Lachesis and you had been so kind it only seemed right to return the favor." His shoulders rolled softly, feeling awkward for a brief moment before it passed. "I thought I could be a healer here." Lachesis certainly hadn't been against the idea when André sought acceptance.

He wasn't sure really how long they would have a need for him but he wanted to stick around until spring passed. The winter usually always saw hardships with health. The spring would require capable healers for mothers, both old and new. So he would stick around and get to know the wolves who would be his pack mates and possible patients until his time was up.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

She was happy to see the large Agouti man and especially happy to see that he had decided to stay in Hearthwood. “Yes there are,” she agreed, “I am glad that you did come to return the favor and now I can give you that tour,” she said as she reached out and touched his cheek with her nose, “I think you will like it here.” She always had at least until recently. She was trying though and hoped that things would change for her.

“You certainly can be a healer here, it's never a bad thing to have more than one especially with five puppies running around.” Having Andre there in Hearthwood was a relief for the mother, she would be able to make sure that her daughter was well cared for. With her life being in a state of change or...well she wasn't exactly sure what to call it she felt she might have a friend. Still past experiences did leave her in a place where she worried he would leave too.

Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
He welcomed the bump against his cheek from her. This was going surprisingly well compared to all the fears he had bottled up back at the borders. "I think I will too." The large male agreed. He had felt enchanted by the woods here. Perhaps even charmed by the wolves that lived within them too. "And I'd love a tour with you." He smiled fondly, eager to get to see more of the forest. The large healer recalled Lachesis tell him she was the best tour guide he could have.

"Five?" A brow raised in shock and wonder. It was almost a surprise that he hadn't bumped into one already. Sounded like Hearthwood River certainly had their paws full this year. He had to wonder who the miracle mother was of such a fruitful litter.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

After giving him the bump in the cheek Inna couldn't help but wonder if she should have. Was it appropriate? She hoped he didn't get the wrong idea, her mind was whirling. She didn't want things to end up with Andre as they had with Ayti. She took a deep breath hoping he wouldn't notice as she stepped away. She was getting ahead of herself, Andre was different. She had to remind herself if that. “Are you settling in well?” She asked even though she knew he couldn't have been in the pack long. A smile crossed her maw when he said he would love a tour. “Well then we should probably start with the communal den so you know where to lay your head tonight.” It seemed the most logical place to start.

She nodded at his surprise but the number of pups she'd mentioned. “It’s been an unusual year for us,” she said looking at her paws. It was the best way to describe everything without going into all of the horrible details, it was much too soon for that. She wasn't ready to tell him of all her wrong doings and the trouble she'd had.

Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
"As well as I can in under a day." He chuckled softly. "I went to find you after parting ways with Lachesis." The large male admitted with a small smile. His head nodded softly at her instructions. André had no problem making himself comfortable around others as soon as he saw them. He'd find it easy to settle into the communal den tonight.

His smile didn't falter at her brief description of the year. "Ah, I see." The Jonquille male rumbled softly. All he could assume from that statement was that they weren't usually so fruitful with litters. "Suppose Hearthwood will be good for keeping me on my toes then, eh?" He chuckled softly. It had been a while since he had been truly on his toes with pack business.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Inna smiled, “I'm happy to hear that and if you you need anything you know you can ask.” She would be glad to help him with whatever he needed. “I'm glad you did and that we can have this chance to talk.” She wondered if that was his way of telling her she was the first to know of his joining after Lachesis of course. She suggested they you to the communal den which he agreed to so she started off in that direction keeping a leisurely pace.

She knew in time that he would eventually find out about her mother and possibly her father. Her breaking pack law, everything. He didn't need to hear all of it in his first day and she hoped that when the time came she could be the one to tell him. She smiled at his question, “You could say that. Hearthwood it's exactly a boring place to live. So if you’re fine with a lot going in then this is the place for you.” There were many times Inna wondered if Hearthwood would ever have a quiet period.

Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
He smiled fondly. Inna was still being helpful to him, a good sign for the large male. Her kindness towards him had been genuine. Even Lachesis kindness seemed as genuine as it could be. It filled him with a good feeling.

The large Jonquille strolled by her side with ease. Thankfully she wasn't moving very fast. André had no doubt that the dark Baranski was leagues faster than him. An ear flicked softly at her words as he gave a faint chuckle. "I don't think I'll mind. Things back in the Meadows were a bit too silent after my father's passing." There was a period of mourning that had left the meadows rather silent and drab in an aura. Perhaps the drag of everyone's mood had been one of the other triggers for him moving.

Ah, but he pushed those thoughts aside. This was a new beginning! "You know, you could show me the ethos before spring now that I'm around."