(See All?) Announcements
446 Users Online
Google, Bing

The Shadow of the Wind — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis
"I don't know. Maybe I expected you to not care." Wasn't that what she had been hinting at? Wasn't that what this whole conversation had been about? Birtie was not sure how much more she could explain the situation.

It was flattering, really but she had never expected it. Maybe it was a wounded ego over the fight that made her feel that way she did. Maybe it was the smothering feelings that seemed to cake over her. She would have gone to the lake to try and physically wash away the feelings had that not been a deathly choice. The lake was frozen over, actually swimming in the water underneath the ice would surely have made her ill.

"I don't understand why you do. Just because it's apart of your job? Do all alphas feel like this?" She asked with a bit of an exasperated sigh. Her thoughts and feelings were confusing. The large female wanted nothing more than to be left alone until she forgot about everything.
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

“I'm sorry to disappoint you but it's not in my nature to not care.” He wasn't his parents and he never planned to be. Caring was in his nature and he couldn't imagine anything other than that. The kind of life it would be. He would ask her if she cared but he wasn't sure he wanted to hear the answer, he feared he wouldn't like it.

She had put the focus on his feelings so he left it at that besides he had gotten the feeling she didn't much like talking about herself. She wasn't getting completely away though, one day they would have to talk about it but she'd had a rough few days. This conversation he was aware was already taxing enough but he felt it necessary with the events that had transpired.

The alpha scoffed, “A part of my job, no. Being alpha has nothing to do with how I feel. You can't spend time with someone and expect them to not care about you.” Maybe it was a lame reason,ayne it would make her mad or maybe it would.make her not want to spend time with him any longer. He didn't know but he felt it was the best answer he had.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis
She didn't know what to say to anything. His words didn't fall on deaf ears but she didn't give much of a confirmation of her hearing things. What was he expecting her to say? They had cleared up everything - or so she thought they had. Was this even what he had wanted to talk about? Did she let a foul mood and injured neck steer the conversation exactly where it shouldn't have gone? She should have smiled, told him he was fine and sent him on his merry way but it was too late for any of that.

Her grungy yellow eyes finally looked to find his amber gaze. "Was that everything you wanted to talk about?" Her voice was barely above a whisper meant for his ears alone. She couldn't argue anymore or squabble over things she didn't understand. There was also the possibility that if she let her jumbled emotions keep running their course they might draw a crowd of other Cove wolves. If it was even possible her body slumped down some more, exhausted and submitting to the alpha.
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

He had come to check on her after what had happened but the conversation had taken a direction he hadn't seen coming. He watched her for any sign that she'd heard him or that she might have something to say but there wasn't anything. If he were honest he didn't know what he was expecting and maybe it was better she didn't say anything. She wasn't in the best of moods and he didn't want her to say anything that could take things in a direction they really didn't want them to go.

He met her gaze when she finally looked at him. He wondered what she had to say but only doing disappointment when she asked if he had talked about everything he wanted to talk about. He nodded, “Yeah, I think we've covered it. I will leave you to rest now,” he said before raising to his paws. The alpha started to go before turning and placing a lick to her crown. “If you need anything let me know.” He then turned and move back along the path he'd come. He'd check for the loner one more time before returning to his den.

Fade

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.