(See All?) Announcements
362 Users Online
Oleander, Apollo, Bing, Google, Apolline

And miles to go before I sleep — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
All welcome but a special tag for @Ravenna who she will be calling for specifically. Forward dated to 10th January.
There's a road that takes me home
Morganna Archer

Much as she had done before, Morganna chose to make use of her fleet-footedness and familiarity with the lands. While the rest of the pack would stay mostly towards the south and the make their way across the rise and towards the meadow, the Archer traveled further north, the familiar sight of willows enough to make her heart sing. She was finally back on the right side of the mountain.

In an attempt to avoid unnecessary conflict, she tipped her head back to call for her sister. Already it was evident that changes had been made, and she thought she caught a hint of Odin, and possibly even @Lorcan on the breeze? She certainly hadn't been expecting that, but she smiled none the less.

Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Lorcan had been patrolling the borders, on the lookout for a lynx, when a familiar howl called out along the edge of the territory. The agouti male immediately paused in his path, a single fore paw hanging limp in the air above the snow as his russet ears cupped forwards to listen to the voice. There was no mistaking who it was, and although the call had requested specifically for Ravenna, Lorcan immediately set about racing towards the @Morganna with an excitable bound and spray of snow.

Seemingly the first to arrive, his bright golden eyes were quick to spot the lone dark shape of his past leader against the wintery backdrop. A joyous bark erupted from him as he trotted towards her, an attempt at capturing her attention before he approached her, tail waving wildly behind him. Small whines, chirps and yelps filled the air as he greeted in a frenzy, placing affectionate nuzzles and licks all over her face and chest before finally brushing his body up beneath her chin.

Reunion over, Lorcan slowly pulled himself away after giving himself a few moments to soak in her familiar yet different scent. A smell of other wolves clung to her dark fur, a few of which he could vaguely recognise. He could pick out Celandine and Renier from memory, along with another individual whos presence made him question if his nose had made a mistake. “Odin told me you were back..” He finally said with a toothy grin. “…and your plans for the lagoon.” He added with a curiously raised brow.

“Who have you got with you?” Lorcan felt it easier to ask her directly. Save him the embarrassment of getting his hopes up if his nose really was off.
Guardian demonstration 1/3
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Morganna Archer

There was no mistaking the wolf that approached her, even if the scars were new, and her paws slapped the snow to encourage his greeting. She comfortably rested her neck across Lorcan's back with a contented sigh, attempting to crane across his back and worry at the scars that now lined his muzzle with gentle licks until he pulled away. The start of a smirk began to tug at her lips at the mention of her son, and the plans that had been put on hold for far too long. "Yeah, something else popped up an' I had'ter adjust, but we both know I jus' make this up as I go along." Her tail waved steadily, betraying her easy mood and the slight dig she was having at herself.

When he asked who was with her, it was a long list to wade through, "Skoll, Renier, Celandine, Maeve, two yearlings from Torbine, Sovanna an' Pietro, Niles an' Tikhon from what was left 'o Quakin' Vale an' Deadlock... Still gotta get ter know th' last two a bit better but things were... tough. Niles lost 'is mate, it's why we're movin'... Oh, an' o'course whichever kids survive th' trip from Torbine an' decide that that's enough adventure for em... I doubt that'll be the case though." Her children were hardly the sort to willingly settle down after all.

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Morganna seemed equally pleased to see him, rearing her front paws up into the air to encourage Lorcan to greet her. It felt natural and easy, pressing up submissively beneath the female’s chin, his muzzle buried deep in her dark fur. He had really missed her. As he began to back away, his lashes fluttered shut as Morganna lent forwards to brush her tongue and nose along the obvious scars which now ruined his previously handsome, innocent features. His tongue swept awkwardly along his maw, his golden eyes looking up to her with a piteous frown. He only had to say one word…

“Askan.” He mumbled quietly, pulling himself away so that he could talk with her at a more respectable distance.

The male was quick to let her know that he was aware of her plan, revealing her son to be one who had informed him. When Morganna spoke of a delay he immediately thought back to his conversation with @Ravenna and how she had mentioned a female who had fallen sick. Lorcan nodded, his frown changing into something more serious and concerned. “Ravenna told me. Still, it’s good to see back.” He replied, his expression softening as a genuine smile began to pull at his charcoal lips. Even if she had returned without Craw licking at her heels..

Still curious as to who her new subordinates consisted of, Lorcan listened intently as Morganna listed each of by name. Most of the name he did not recognise or care for, but the last one certainly caught his attention. Tikhon. “Tikhon. My brother Tikhon?” He asked, surprise evident in his voice. “Around my height, darker coat and amber eyes?” His tail swayed behind him with anticipation. When he had returned to Artemus Valley late last year he recalled not seeing him, which meant that perhaps his nose had not been off after all.

He was beginning to appreciate being the first wolf to greet her at the borders. It meant that they had time to catch up before Ravenna or some of the other wolves arrived.
Guardian demonstration 2/3
(This post was last modified: Jan 08, 2018, 10:33 AM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
skill dem 1/3

the devil is & always will

It was a sure bet that if Morganna was calling at the Ridge's borders, Sven would be there, regardless of who she requested. While he wanted to trust @Ravenna, he still believed her to be too soft on her siblings. If he wanted boundaries set, he knew that he would have to advocate for them himself. So he abandoned his work and set out for the edge of the territory from where her howl had originated.

When his eyes set upon her, she was the same as always. Spirited and lively, as if the world could never do her wrong. He had to wonder how few feelings she actually had to move around so easily across the land and through relationships. From what he could pick up in the conversation, he assumed she was on the move again.

He came to stand at Lorcan's side, bumping roughly but affectionately against the other man's shoulder and nipping at his cheek in greeting. His aunt, on the other paw, was met with a cool, neutral gaze and simple hello of, "Morganna."

be a gentleman.
(This post was last modified: Apr 18, 2018, 05:43 AM by Sven.)
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
Guardian Dem 1/3

She'd been in the far end of the territory spending a few minutes under the leafless Willow next to the stream. Her hind paw had been paining her again, with the colder weather it had been more frequent and the patrol that she'd just finished only just aggravating it more. When the call went up her head turned in the direction of the border she would need to go, she'd promised Ravenna that she would serve as guardian as well as scout. Willow Ridge’d had a lot if visitors lately and Leotie couldn't help but wonder who this one was.

She moved through the Willow forest as quickly as she could either her paw acting up and ended up arriving late. Lorcan and Sven had beat her there. Pausing only a moment long enough to utter the females name a look of recognition spread across her features. Sven had mentioned Morganna to her before, they were supposed to visit her and now the woman stood on their borders.

The Agouti woman moved to Sven's side brushing against his as was their customary greeting. Her blue gaze landing on Sven and then a nod to Lorcan to greet him as well before she finally looked to the woman, “I'm Leotie Rhys, second in Willow Ridge. It's nice to finally meet you.”

(This post was last modified: Jan 08, 2018, 03:39 PM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
Guardian dem 1/3

Adeltra had been taking a well deserved snooze when the call went up. Though she was out of her rapid growth rate she was still growing and growing was hard work. Plus, she’d been running herself ragged trying to keep busy. She had all the time in the world, she knew, but it felt like she wanted everything done now. Like she needed to make up for all the time she’d been lost as soon as possible. She ran and stayed peppy until she slumped over into sleep at the end of the day, only to repeat it the next. It was hard work but it was good work.

She rolled to her stomach in a jolt, amber-yellow eyes blinking blearily out the opening of the communal den. The voice was not a familiar one and even in her half-asleep state her curiosity reigned. Plus, if she were to go about this whole scout thing she should probably get up and spy on whatever was going on. Shifting to a sitting position she gave herself a quick grooming, smoothing down whatever she could of her dark pelt before stretching then going. She moved in bounds, stumbling a bit at first before her mind finally got up to speed with her legs then she was good to go. It had already been quite a few minutes since the call had come up and she needed to make up for it.

Upon arrival she wasn’t surprised that, for once, she wasn’t the first one there. Lorcan, Sven and Leotie had beaten her to the punch. However, she arrived in time to hear Sven mention a name. Morganna. Her auds shifted forward, alert. She knew that name now, knew the relation. This was Rav’s sister and her cousin. The young Archer assessed the woman, noting her smaller height but longer frame. She was coated in black, customary of the Archer name she’d found, with a set of peculiar peach colored eyes. Her posture was friendly and even though she’d been born in these lands she seemed to have the respect to stay out of them now that she was no longer part of the pack. So far, Adeltra had a good impression of her family members.

She moved forward into the group, a friendly grin curling upon the corners of her lips. Sorry for being late to the party. I’m Adeltra Archer. Nice to see you in person, Morganna. Rav’s told me about you, she said, tail swaying behind her frame.

(This post was last modified: Jan 08, 2018, 04:50 PM by Adeltra.)
[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
RL Portrait of Morganna
Morganna Archer

The minuscule squint at the edge of her eyes and the slightest edge of a tooth was the only sign she had registered Askan's name, but the conversation swiftly moved on. His brother? Well she supposed that made sense, and managed a nod, her mouth closing with a smirk before words could pass her lips as others finally began to file onto the scene. She offered Lorcan a look that told him they could continue later if they had to, offering a grin to Sven's greeting, barely having a chance to respond before his little shadow spoke up.

Her face went blank as the woman spoke, eyes visibly rolling as she introduced herself as the second. "It'd 'ave a lot more impact if yer carried yerself in a way that it didn' need announcin'." Her words were short and bored. She was clearly unimpressed and didn't return the sentiment in regards to their meeting. The last to join was a child, Adeltra. She offered the girl a glance and a smirk, she seemed to have a little more substance than her brother but that wasn't really saying much was it?

Well, she was sure Sven could tell Ravenna what needed to be said, it wasn't as if she wasn't going to be frequenting the area a lot more in the coming weeks and months anyway. "I came by ter let @Ravenna know I got nine wolves travellin' with me, we're headed ter th' lagoon but we'll be stoppin' somewhere on th' rise or meadow fer th' night." She managed an antagonistic grin for her nephew, "We're gonna be neighbours, ain't it great!"

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
Ravenna was late to the little gathering, missing the conversation between Lorcan and Morganna, her explanation that Niles mate had passed away and with it, so did the pack. Ravenna entered just after her little cousin, enough time to hear Morganna's words as she rolled her eyes to Leotie's direction and regarded Adeltra with a smirk though nothing much more.

She was travelling with nine wolves, she explained. Enough to leave nothing behind for Quaking Vale. "Now sister, the only wolf who need be correcting my members is me." She spoke on behalf of her little remark to Leotie, one which surely Sven would not take likely especially if Ravenna didn't like it. Morganna had a silvered tongue, much like Skoll and while she was free to spoke as she pleased to her ranks, she did not here.

Waving her tail and she approached the gathering, she wiggled her way to Adeltra's side with a smile for her sister none the less. "Nine wolves you say?" She wondered with a tilt of her skull. "Did you leave nothing left for Quaking Vale?"