(See All?) Announcements
753 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut, Ryder

Nightime Theif — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
(Guessing it's my turn? If not I'm sorry if I skipped someone. I personally wouldn't consider this m but I will warn some people might find her flashback gory.)

You can hide, but how fast can you run?

Now that was a true leader! The dark furred woman walked in tall and proud, tail curled high over her back with eyes that seemingly peered into your soul. The lady offered a low growl rumbling from deep within to capture the attention of the small gathering. Tulip was mesmerized...she was impressive...a woman alpha. While the peak had women of high authority, she had never seen one rank above a male lead. Not even the King's many mistresses. Tulip immediately bowed to the woman without a thought, Moonshadow's posture was regal and the small girl could only imagine her actions were expected.

-------

Tulip's attention was brought quickly back to Bastet, a shudder running down her spine. The girl's mind traveled back to another small wolf like her but male with silver fur. He had crossed their boarders, he had disobeyed the warnings of wolf pelts, and he was shown no mercy. The girl could remember almost every detail of tearing him limb from limb, the way he cried, the way his blood splattered, the taste of his meat. How she wanted to stop, wanted the pack to stop, but it was forbidden. The fear in his eyes would forever haunt the child, his begging and pleas, how her heart hurt. Grevious's laughter and taunting, his approval and praise. Tulip shuddered, suddenly thankful for Eden's kidnapping of her. By herself she at least no longer had to eat another or be eaten. The tiny yearling nodded at Bastet's words in attempt to show she understood there would be consequences, it was only fair. Caught red pawed in the cache, so to say.

-------

The man spoke again, the girl feeling awfully crowded about with the multiple wolves. Her defensive nature wanted to kick in, her lips mildly twitching. She fully expected to snarl, try to appear big, and make her escape. There were so many though, what was the most logically option here? He wasn't interested in letting her leave causing her hackles to rise in anticipation of teeth pulling at her fur, the girl shuddering at the thought. Grevious would be furious with her, he'd have her ear quite literally if he had been here. The cowardice and show of emotion...it was all wrong. She was supposed to be stoic. The more the male spoke she had to agree, the girl was deepy in the wrong and would admitted punishment was just...but the girl feared for her life if they were anything like the wolves of the Peak. "However" The girl stiffened, *However?* She couldn't help but steal a perplexed look at the stranger. She was floored, mouth dry in shock, gaping ever so slightly, "C-could of ask?" She stuttered. Where was she? What was this bazire place? Surely at home a wolf asking for a meal would have become a meal if not seen suited for work.

The shock didn't end there, "W-what?" A strange emotion began to bubble up within the girl that she did not understand nor feel able to control. A strange warmth from within, but a liquid from her eyes. Weakness. She was leaking weakness...but there was no sadness? Had this man just offered her...? And it was a choice...a choice. She had A CHOICE. Tulip fell back onto her rump unable but to look at the man with deep emotion, so floored she could hardly even find her thoughts. They...they weren't going to eat her, were they? She wasn't hurt...they were...odd. This emotion was odd and over whelming, the girl finding herself crying in front of strangers. She couldn't stop it though...Grevious would of ended her right then, but she couldn't help it.

Finally after a long pause she uttered "So...you no eat Tulip?" slowly turning to face the woman alpha. Surely this was all a trick...but the girl was not convinced it was. Even as her logic screamed to run she staid there awaiting her fate with...hope?

Ashbash 2016 - Ian Schneider 
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

No it was your turn :)

Before he could speak their dark second piped in telling the girl shewas lucky to be standing. A silent snort fell from Moon as she found the remark interesting. She did nit believe they were ones to out right and attack. She felt like there was always  time for an explanation. She let the remark go for Kajika began to speak. And there it was. That offer to stay amongst their ranks. To live with them in peace. To share their home. Dark lids narrowed at the onyx man. They already had this discussion once, at least last time had been an accident. Lightly tarnished teeth clicked together in displeasure solely meant for her co-lead. This was not the time for a discussion.

Metallic orbs moved from her best friend to the small thief, interested in what she had to say to the overly generous offer. The girl was clearly confused and shocked that she could have asked. Moon would have had no problem giving one of her meals to help another, especially a child. But to try to steal from them? That was unacceptable and wouldnt go with out punishment, even if she stayed. Tulip turned to the cove matriarch with wet eyes that caused the womans gaze to soften. Then the most bizzare question fell from her maw. "So...you no eat Tulip?" Silver dusted ears flicked back with confusion as her gaze glanced to her packmates. Taking only a moment to think her ears stood back up as she looked to the dark girl. "No child we will not eat ya, no matter your decision". Had circumstances been different Moonshadow would have asked why she thought that. "However. While I will not resend my co-leads offer-" she paused giving Kajika a hard glance "it will not come freely. Ya will be placed at the rank of lowest, ya will have to stay by me at all times unless I say otherwise, and ya will have to work to earn a place within the cove...should ya choose to stay. Otherwise ya can take your chances with Bastet." She finished her tone stern. Moon figured the other dark woman would have no objections to chasing out the thief. And guessing from her earlier statement it wouldnt be nice either.

Word Count: 385
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Hero who has 204 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten
Bastet Akhenaten

She watched Tulip in silence, another growl threatening to bubble in her throat but she held it down only out of respect for those around her. If things had solely been in her control, this stammering girl would have been out on her behind well before she could even think to figure out what was happening. She listened to Kajika, the patience and kindness he showed was a great look on him but in this moment Bastet wondered if there was a angry bone in the dark male's body; his ability to forgive went well beyond her own. She listened in disbelief when the male offered the thief a home and immediately her eyes shot to him wondering what had possessed him to ask that question.  Never in her years of living had a wolf offered a thieving wolf a home. Now this, was something new. Her eyes moved then to Moonshadow, the second lead and hopefully the more logical and dominating of the two but the woman was in agreement of Kajika and had given her a list of rules as well as a ultimatum to boot. She shook her head, scoffing; never before had she been apart of a pack like this one . She didn't quite like the idea of being portrayed as the "wild" and "unforgiving" one when it was so evident that this thieving girl had not deserved their sympathy and trespassing on claimed land in any pack deemed it appropriate to shed blood but if they thought of her in that way then so be it. She simply followed a code of ethics and believed that everyone else around her should too. b"I'd choose wisely..." she trailed off, waiting to see if the woman would be willing to accept their offer.

secrets of a jewel

Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

There were many things going through the man's head when he gave the offer for Tulip to stay with them. He was sure Moonshadow wouldn't like it considering they had already had one disagreement about the same thing but he hoped she would stand by him. They were co-leads and he had explained to her his feelings on the previous offer. More than that this girl was only a yearling and shouldn't be on her own in the winter. Fallen tree cove was a place of second chances, it had always been so as long a he had been there. This was Tulips second chance, if she chose wrong well then he couldn't promise a good outcome for the girl.

He gave a nod of understanding to Moonshadow at her click of displeasure before his gaze moved back to the girl. His brows raising at her strange question and before he could say anything in response Moonshadow spoke assuring the girl that they would not eat her. The thought of it turned the Alpha's stomach. He was pleased that his co-lead didn't go against him and agreed with her terms of the offer. “I would take Bastet's advice,” he stated in a more stern tone than he had used with the girl during the duration of this situation. He’d made up his mind if the girl chose not to accept the offer, he would leave her punishment to Bastet, he felt it would give his second some satisfaction to deal with the thief.

He did have to admit that perhaps his decision was clouded as thoughts of Des came to mind in the moments that Moonshadow had spoken. She too had once been a thief but she had changed and Tulip could to if sheade the right decision in this moment. He remained silent waiting for Tulips answer.

(This post was last modified: Jan 14, 2018, 04:08 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
(I have a headache so short post...)

Whispering Pines send my baby back to me

It was a no-brainer for the girl, and the conditions seemed fair enough. Tulip had grown up with no privacy, the lowest of the low, and with a harsh food ration. This wouldn't be much different than living with the Peak wolves from what was gathered. Well, they seemed much nicer and all confused by her cannibalistic question. Perhaps she would have found a safe place to stay, but that didn't mean she trusted them. They needed her for something, no doubt. Nothing was free, this was a fair trade off though. Food and shelter for service. The best part though, she had a choice.

While Tulip didn't interrupt Bastet and Kajika her response came quickly, "Yes, Tulip thanks Cove wolves. Serves Cove." With much grace she slid one front paw forward, the other back, striking a bow once more. Her noise pointed to her paw, eyes shut, and tail perfect aligned with hind legs.

[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

She would be lying if she said that part of her didnt hope the thief would decline and choose to run off. While she understood Kajika's reasoning for offering a place in the pack due to low numbers she still was royally ticked off. Thuban made sense but a thief? Now she was going to be Moons problem. The dark woman would make sure the she was his problem too. Bastet told the yearling to choose wisely and Kajika backed her up. The matriarchs silver dusted tail lashed above her back as silver eyes glared at her co-lead while she waited for the girl to make her choice. He would hear about this later.

It didnt take long for Tulip to respond, her words were broken once more but her message was crystal clear. She accepted the offer. Great. White teeth were flashed to her best friend before looking back at the girl. She was bowing...an odd sight to see for the Eastfall woman. "Well then its settled." She spoke her voice sharp. She moved to the inky child's side grabbing her muzzle with her own. A deep growl tore through her maw marking her as one of their own. Once satisfied Moonshadow released her grip and turned back to her packmates. She gave her dark second a look as if to say that she can come talk to her later if she wants. Then mercury pools fell upon her co-lead, her message now saying they would be talking later. She flicked her tail as she turned back towards the den "Come now, its time to sleep". She was so much more tired after this, but didnt expect to get much rest. With Chan to worry about, Roland to take care of and now Tulip to watch over on top  of the pack, Moonshadow didnt expect to get really any rest at all.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Hero who has 204 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten
Bastet Akhenaten

Everything about this meeting was strange. She had expected a witch hunt, the young thieving woman deserved it after but instead the alpha's had offered her a home; a sanctuary. What in the world kind of trance was she in? She shook her head in disbelief, she had gone quiet shortly after her recommendation to the young girl and when she so wisely chose the pack over facing the wild alone the second could feel her skin tingle. There was no doubt in her mind that Tulip would have chosen the pack life over turning tail against three adult wolves, it was a no brain request, but what bothered her was that it had been offered in the first place. Is this what the Cove was about, accepting rejects? Well, she didn't like it one bit. She rolled her eyes, a sharp inhale of breath entered her lungs when she sighed and turned on her toes to leave the area in search of her den. This meeting had exhausted her and frankly, she had no desire to see anymore of their faces.  She did however remember the look Moonshadow had given and thought perhaps the woman was on the same page she was on about their newest recruit; a meeting in the future might prove her assumption. She was gone just as quickly as she had appeared, leaving the leaders to appoint and direct Tulip where to go given that this was her new home.

--Bastet exit--

secrets of a jewel

Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

In her broken speech Tulip had accepted the offer given to her and accepted the terms that had been set before her. The dark alpha hoped that this could be a turn around in the girls life and that she could make herself better. She was still young and clearly the product of wherever she had come from. The things she had said were worrying but it could be dealt with in the morning. For now Moonshadow stepped forward to grasp the girls muzzle letting her know her place. The look that she gave to Bastet was noted as well as the one that she'd given him.

The girl was to go with Moonshadow to the den and his oynx co lead seemed to have taken the yearling under her wind. Kajika was not foolish to think that because of that his friend wasn't still upset with him. They would work it out they always did, at least he hoped they would. The man took note of the way Bastet left the scene as well and decided he should speak with her. There was nothing more that could be done for the night so with a nod to Moonshadow he turned and headed to his den.

Kajika Exit

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
You can hide, but can you run?

Tulip found herself sleepy at the idea of a warm cozy den, the nights of being a loner hard on any wolf. The frail little girl figured tonight would be awkward next to the very wolves she had attempted to steal from. She was ever so grateful to not be torn apart, but instead to have a comfortable place to stay for awhile. She was still rather hungry but dared not to ask for anything, the Cove wolves had given her plenty for one night. The yearling waited for a signal to go inside the rocky entrance and when given followed @Moonshadow .

{Tulip Exit}

(This post was last modified: Jan 16, 2018, 07:37 AM by Tulip.)

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

With everything settled Bastet took her leave and soon after Kajika took his. Silver eyes watched him go with added irritation. Guess ill keep watch tonight. Thanks. She thought with an eye roll. With a motion of her muzzle she silently beckoned the girl to follow and entered the den. It had been a long night, and it wasnt over yet.

-Fade-

Word Count: 000