(See All?) Announcements
619 Users Online
Bing, Google

And yeah, the doctor's were nice enough [m] — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

"I know Macha, and I thank you for going through with it. I've said it before bu', there jus' wasn' another way. Believe me, I know what I'm feelin' n' I'm pretty sure I've done everythin' I could for it... It's jus' not gonna get better, jus' kinda how I am I guess." She shrugged, continuing to listen to what the fae had to say. " 'Lright, I'll hide myself th' best I can.. Don' need it t' be quick n' easy. Fuck, probably don' deserve it t' be quick n' easy. " She furrowed her eyebrows momentarily. Man, she sure has been a piece of shit her whole life, huh? Well they wouldn't have to worry about that anymore, not after today. Celandine's life was about to get so much easier with her gone... Why couldn't she of left this earth with her mother and saved everyone the damn trouble? "Yea... Me too..." She muttered as the pup turned to take her leave. Now all that was left to do was...

Maeve carefully removed two cowbane plants from the moist dirt below, picking them up in her mouth far from the root as to make sure nothing happened to her before she could at least somewhat get herself out of site. She momentarily glanced around, finding a spot that would be somewhat in the water-somewhat between the tree's that she was pretty sure would do the trick. She made sure to settle herself in a comfortable position, perhaps if she looked all cozy'd up it'd make the whole scenario a little less grotesque when they finally did stumble upon her corpse.

There. That should do it.

So this was it, right? For real. All over after this, no turning back. Not that she wanted to. The pain had been too much, and she couldn't keep bothering poor Nellie over it all. After all, she was just a pup too! A pup that Maeve had grown quite fond of within her short span on this planet. Maeve was positive that she and her siblings were going to grow into something wonderful here shortly. She was very proud of them, and she'd continue to be proud of them from wherever it was she'd go after this. The pain was just too much, oh god it was so much. And Celandine would be fine, right? After all, she had finally gotten that position of power she'd longed for her whole life.. And little puppies of her own were on the way! She'd be too busy to worry.. She'd forget.. After all, In the long run Maeve was just.. Nothing. Always going to be a nothing. She'd forget, they all would with time. She was nothing. Taking the roots into her maw as fast as she could, Maeve waited patiently to disappear, for it all to finally be over. Thank fucking god it was finally over.

Maeve fade

And I hope I crash and die tonight.
I hope I crash and die tonight.
(This post was last modified: Mar 20, 2018, 09:18 AM by Maeve.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]