(See All?) Announcements
556 Users Online
Bing, Google

I could hide 'neath the wings — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

Cheedo sighed not because she was angry or frustrated with Everly but because she understood her. She had been there once, the scared little wolf that only knew how to be scared. Being any other way was something that was always coveted but never attained. She was much different now she knew that and that was how she knew that Everly could accomplish the same thing. Like Cheedo she just needed the right wolves in her life to help her see she didn't have to be scared all if the time.

The small Agouti woman pulled her into a wolfish hug, “It's okay Everly. I do understand and I don't think it's selfish of you at all,” she said close to her ear. “We all needed time, some more than others but you need to do what you think is best for you. I don't think you will drag us down but if your feeling up to it maybe give us the chance to lift you up.”

It was the last part of what she said that worried the Agouti woman. “Death comes for us all Everly and there isn't anything we can do to stop it. I don't think that it has anything to do with you. It's terribly sad when we lose someone we love and hard to understand why it had to happen to them. Your a good wolf and you just need to see that inside yourself.”

[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Alice who has 260 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lenae Selwyn

Lenae wanted to believe with all of her heart but it was just not to be. If her hopes and dreams came to fruition things would be so much better- she would be so much better- but as things stood she was just plain ole Lenae, too sad and broken for her own good. Perhaps it was her own fault for wanting more, for trying to recover. Maybe this was how it was all supposed to be. The world she lived in was one of balance, maybe she'd already used up all the good it had in store for her. Maybe now it was time for the bad to take root.

Cheedo thought joining them again would be worth a shot and it was tempting, a return to normality. But the what ifs hanged over her head, dark and foreboding like rain clouds. Cheedo was right, Lenae wasn't naive enough to think that death wasn't inevitable, but she was convinced that somehow she had caused Wraith's death. Not literally, she had only just arrived on the scene when it happened but...It was so impossible not to over think it, to worry and think about it till her head hurt.

She sniffed and raised a leg to try and wipe away her tears. She wanted to see her own good, it was so easy to spot it in other's, but whenever she tried all her faults leapt to the forefront of her mind, blatant reminders of how terrible she was.

"I'll...t-try to think about it. S-sorry I ruined your day."As she no doubt did, all teary eyed and miserable.

[Image: 1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbtdg8v.png]
[Image: cwt.png]

Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

Like with Cyril, Cheedo hoped that one day Everly could find a way to move past what happened. She believed that being unable to do so was keeping her so low. There had been a time after Wraith's death when she too had shrunk into herself. She'd started to return to being who she was before she'd come to the lore but after awhile she'd slowly gotten better and regained her confidence. She hoped the same was true for her friend because she didn't like seeing Everly in such a bad state.

The Agouti woman even tried to get her to come back to the group. She thought that might help to, being surrounded by wolves who cared about her and wanted the best for her. It was up to Everly though and what she thought was best for herself. In a way Cheedo could understand why Everly thought that everyone she loved died. Sometimes the Agouti woman felt the same but then she thought of Piety and Cyril and they were still with her.

When she saw Everly trying to wipe her tears away she bowed her head to give the woman a little privacy. She hoped for the best for her friend and hoped she would decide to come where she belonged.

“That's all I can ask. You didn't ruin my day, I'm glad to have found you and to know that nothing horrible’s happened to you,” she said before licking Everly's cheek affectionately.

[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Alice who has 260 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lenae Selwyn

Lenae nodded, before taking a hesitant step away. She needed time and space, but she would return to them, one day.

"It was...good to see you Cheedo. I thought you might have...changed." Grief did that to people, but here Cheedo was, steady as stone. Like Piety and Cyril, they'd all managed to overcome their sadness, whilst Lenae only wallowed in it, made it all the more worse.

Habits like this weren't easy to break, sadness was all she had known for such a long time. Her stay at the Monadnock had been a brief respite, a few handfuls of happiness, but once it collapsed all the pain and fear came rushing back in, as if it had never left. She worried her lip as her tail tucked in between her legs .

"I'll....Thank you Cheedo, for everything."She said, then turned to leave.

Fade

[Image: 1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbtdg8v.png]
[Image: cwt.png]