(See All?) Announcements
818 Users Online
Google, Bing, Sophrosnia, Apollo

An unholy fool — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Territory creation for Roamer's Rest. Please allow @Ramiel to post first, as this thread is primarily for Judas to see his brother. But anyone else in the family may also join in.  

There was much going down in the Southern Eden of Relic Lore, that was for sure. To say that there was alot of Archers down here was an understatement. The bloodline ruled here, literally. He imagined it was like Torbine, in a way, where the Archer name dominated over all other lines in the area. He wondered if it would stay that way, if he would be so lucky. Power was a great and dangerous thing and he loved it. He had no intention of becoming some Leader, or ruling a pack of his own. No, but the idea of throwing his weight around just because of who he was, what blood he carried, was far too much to resist. He was, after all, still a pup and had a lot of learning to do before he knew his place in this vast new world.

Judas has been wondering the southern territories west of the mountain for a little bit now, having moved between the Rise to the Lagoon and now back east again, unsure exactly where he might end up. He still mostly wanted to find his brothers, mostly his full siblings for which he was obviously closest too. In the dead of night as it was right now, he traveled like a shadow the way he blended in. As the winds picked up, a cold and harsh gust moving over the land, Judas looked for a place to take a break.

Settled at the northern edge of Hush Meadow just as the forest to the north gave way, stands out a large tree with a hollowed out bottom in the trunk. The tree was large enough for two adult wolves to hide in, providing shelter from the elements in between travel or a hideaway while waiting for prey. Judas slipped into the Roamer's Rest with ease, circling around and sitting as he looked out from the opening, observing the meadows before him.
(This post was last modified: Jan 26, 2018, 02:18 AM by Judas.)
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

It had not escaped the Archer that his brother Sven wasn't far away yet he'd chosen to keep his distance for now. The search for his father had been put on hold for the moment as remained in the southern Eden for the time being. Hunting here was easy and he picked the rabbits off when he was hungry. He'd caught the scents of Archers here and there but he'd chosen not to follow them. It was difficult not to notice them and each time he came across one he couldn't help but feel his father had been telling the truth in all of the stories he'd told.

Ramiel followed the moon mother and watched her each night asking her to watch over his wanderings and ensure they went well. Some nights she'd been his only companion as he made his way to Relic Lore and she'd stayed with him once he'd found it. He wouldn't end his loyalty to her as she was a constant in his life.

As he came to what seemed another meadow a more familiar scent came to him. His brother Judas, he had followed the path of his sister and father. Ramiel couldn't help but wonder if the rest of his siblings had come as well. This time he did follow his brothers trail to a large tree that seemed hollowed out. The space inside seemed rather big when peering in and there was something else there too. The strong scent of his littermate. “Glad you could come brother,” he said into the opening.

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer

Through the cold, howling winds, he could barely hear the other wolf's approach, but he could smell it. It did not take even a moment for him to realize who that scent belonged to, causing his nose to jut out as he sniffed to the familiarity of his brother. "Rami," He spoke out the nickname of his brother and he commented about being glad he had come to Relic Lore's doorstep finally. "Would have been here sooner but I got distracted. There's a lot to see out here in this world beyond the Dell." He admitted, shifting his weight in the large hollow and motioning his muzzle to the side as an offering for Ramiel to join him in here out from the elements. "Found any of our other brothers yet?"
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

It was a pleasant surprise to stumble upon the scent of his brother as he came upon the large hollowed out tree. A greeting to show his genuine pleasure that his brother had come to relic lore was offered and the familiar nickname reached his ears as he came closer to the opening on the tree. As looked in he could see where his brother rested. “Yes, there is quite a lot, makes me glad I left or I wouldn't have been able to see it all,” he replied as he took his brother invitation. Glad to be out of the wind he settled next to Judas. “I haven't seen any of our brothers yet but I have heard Sven is nearby. It seems our sister decided to come to Relic Lore as well.”

Table by Grey
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
He listened on to his brother as he moved towards him, finding himself settling in the hollow at his side. In the darkness, with the cold winds whipping harshly outside, it was a haven in here that Judas made a point to remember the location of should be not be convinced to stay in one of the family packs around here anytime soon.

Judas large, pointy ears perked on his head as Ramiel mentioned their sister having arrived, a surprise to him. "Did she really? I'm surprised. Figure with her being next in line to take the mantle she wouldn't have gone off." Then again, maybe she wanted to see what all the fuss was about with all her brothers gone. Maybe she got bored without them. Because let's face it, having four brothers and being the only girl had to be awesome. "Which is why I guess it's best we left. I mean I love mother and surely I have a mind to visit her, but there isnt much us guys have for us there and I don't plan on being tied down." He spoke, the words of a resilient, prideful child showing through.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

It was a good find that his brother had made, the hollowed out tree made a good place to get out of the wind that had kicked up. His fur had been blown every which way by the time he settled in next to Judas. Ramiel didn't bother to fix it though and instead focused his attention on his littermate.

Judas wasn't the only one surprised, Ramiel had been just as surprised to find Macha had come to Relic Lore with her brother's. “You are not the only one. I would think her crazy for leaving the Dell with such a future in front of her.” Their sister had spoken of leaving for the same reasons that himself had left for. Macha was female though so she could have been lying, Ramiel had learned to not always trust the words of woman. “I have the same thinking. I do love mother and hope to see her again one day but I want more from my life than what I would have gotten in the Dell. What that includes I am not sure sure but I don't want to live with the truth that there isn't a future for me there.” He didn't want to be tied to that life either.

Table by Grey
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
It was odd for @Macha to have left the Dell, a question and to why he might find out later. He wondered where she was now, if she was near or if she was wondering lost out there somewhere like their other two brothers were. Judas secretly and selfishly was happy his sister had left the 'Mother Pack' behind. After all, that only meant he could see her much more often. Judas enjoyed his sister, perhaps because she was the only one he knew of or perhaps because she helped him get into better touch with Moon Mother where he so lacked in the abilities.

"You know..." Judas went on, shifting about in the tree to where he sat lazily on one of his hips. "I caught the scent of dad not far west of here, near a big lake. There is a lot of wolves there, from what I could smell. Got to the edges of the Drooping Willows too, but didn't go far." He paused, wondering what his brother might do with the information. Would he want to visit this Willow pack they heard so much of it go find father first with the Lake wolves?

Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

Ramiel had thought that Macha had been quite happy with the Dell. She was next in line to take over and she would have a whole pack to herself. He and his brothers certainly wouldn't be able to take that from her. Though she had expressed wanting to see Relic Lore and maybe even meeting up with their father Ramiel wasn't sure that was all but he figures only time would tell. He lived his sister as much as he loved his mother's but it was more than that. She seemed more accepting of he and his brothers wanting to learn more of the ways of the Moon mother.

His thoughts of his sister were interrupted when Judas spoke again. This time it was about their father and catching his scent not to far away. “Macha said the same, she met a woman who told her of father's whereabouts. I've have been Considering paying him a visit.” Though like his sister he wasn't sure what his future held just then. “Sounds like our father is close by our half brother. I have also been thinking of paying Sven a visit. Macha also said we have a cousin there, a girl our age. It might be interesting to meet her and our dear sister said she wouldn't mind speaking with the girl again.”  There were many options that the young Archer had bit the question was what to do with the information he'd gained since entering Relic Lore.

Table by Grey
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Judas listened silently as he listened to the words of his brother with perked large black ears. Macha could not have been far with Ramiel had seen her resently enough and she too had caught wind of their father as well as met up with Sven and one of their cousins. She was making her rounds, that was for sure, perhaps further proving she was the wisest and swiftest of the siblings according to their 'females on top' culture they had been bred into. "So the two packs are not too far from one another. I guess since they are mostly full of family, it makes sense to have your space and yet close enough to visit freely." The dark wold spoke, knowing that this meant Judas had plenty of brethren he could work off of until he decided to settle himself somewhere. "Which way you want to go first bro and we will go together?" He spoke, tilting his skull in question is he waited. Judas had never been one for the decision making. He was just along for the ride.