(See All?) Announcements
551 Users Online
Google

Hello it's been a while — Sunrise Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

The Crow didn't want to ruin her reunion with her friend with sad feelings about the pack and her mother. Maybe another time they could talk about it. She nodded, Thank you Ody, I will remember. She was glad that she had another friend she could talk to if she needed them. She had Reid too and it helped her to not feel so alone and that maybe she could make it without Inna and Lorcan in her life.

There was no point in Oksana's eyes to wait on the hunting, Ody needed food and the crow knew she would be in trouble if she took food from Driftwood to give her friend. Oksana nodded, Yes, your hungry and I want to make sure you get something to eat. While thinking about her friend out there all alone also caused her to think about her mother Oksana felt that she should do what she could for the gray woman. I have the time. As long as I'm back before dark I won't get into trouble and we aren't that far from home. Oksana was sure that it would he alright and if she didn't make it home to the next day she thought that would he okay too. After all Rissy ran off and did whatever she wanted and was gone for longer than a day or two, why couldn't Oksana?

The pup nodded, I have to make sure my pack knows that I'm there for them and that I am not my mum, she stated thinking about the conversation she'd had with Ana. It's a lot but I know I can do it. The crow tried to stay as positive as she could even though there were days she much preferred to lay in the sun with Reid all day.

Oksana smiled, It will be, I will be glad to have you there and I think it will help me a lot. The gray woman suggested that she could talk to Lachesis which caused her dark head to can't to the side. I don't know if that would be necessary but you can try. He might feel better if he knew you since I will be with you. She didn't know how Lachesis would react to her going hunting with Ody but it was better to ask before going. Yes of course we can hunt now and then. You can see the skills I have learned. The thought of being able to show what she'd learned was an exciting thing.

Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Wolfsi who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta
Get out your guns, battle's begun.
Are you a saint or a sinner?

wanna fade this and wait with the hunt or do a hunt in this thread too?

Odysseia smiled at Sana's caring words, she really liked the girl but felt slightly bad to have worried her about problems which weren't really there. Sure she did not get food every day, but she wasn't a pack wolf it wasn't a luxury she neede. "Okay" she said a soft smile on her lips a and alight laughter under the tones of the word. Though she also wondered were Sana's pack had moved to since they were close.

But the young black girls next words brought worry to her mind, last time she seen the pup she had wanted to be just like her mother. And then it had appeared that the mother of @Oksana had been an important person to the pup. So what had brought the change? A small smile appeared on her lips, she was worried for her little friend now. What had happened that she did not know and could she do anything to help? She figure it out later, and she had a talk with the girl's leader planned in the future maybe he could shine some light on what was going on. As she did not wanna ruin their reunion with bad memories and worries.

"I talk to him and ensure him we aren't going too far, just far enough o find something to kill." she said a smile on her lips "If we can kill something big we can always bring it back to your pack." she seemed thoughtful for a moment "That is what you do with prey when your in a pack right you bring it back to the others?" She wasn't sure, last time she been in a large pack were every one did not hunt at once had been when she was with the Khai. But Sana seemed happy to hunt now as well as in the future. The spider smiled with a light giggle "Then let's find something to hunt now and I come back for you when the snow starts to melt in spring so we can have our hunting trip." she said with a smile.

March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
We can fade here and do the hunt in the next one. You can fade with your next post or I can add a fade on this one. Let me know.

Before leaving her Oksana wanted to make sure that Ody got something to eat. She knew that wouldn't guarantee she wouldn't go hungry the next day or the day after but she would at least have something then. She wished she could do more for her friend but she wasn't sure what else she could do. The little Crow didn't know if taking her back to the surge would be a good idea especially since they'd gained a few new members and she didn't want to get her friends hopes up only to have them dashed. So she smiled when Ody agreeded that they could go hunting then. We should get started then, she said with a nod.

Not much time had passed since she'd talked with Ana bit Oksana already had it in her mind that she was going to show them she could he her own wolf. She just hadn't quite figured out all of the details about that yet. One part of it she knew was doing everything that she could to keep up with her duties and try and help where she could. Hunting with Ody was part of that because she would get more practice with her hunting skills.

We can both talk to him, it would probably be best that way anyway, she acknowledged. Having thought about it a little more and remembering what her mother had said Oksana decided that even if they weren't gone that long or going very far telling Lachesis or Lilya was probably best. I am sure that they would appreciate at that but you need to get your share too. She didn't want Ody's efforts to go to waste for her. The near yearling nodded, We do bring our kills back to the pack and play them in caches so that we can have as much meat as possible to feed everyone. She thought it strange that Ody didn't know that but figured that maybe whatever pack she'd grown up in did things differently. Yes, let's go,” she said starting off across the meadow with her tail high as she looked for a trail of something good for her friend.

Fade

(This post was last modified: Feb 27, 2018, 09:13 PM by Oksana.)
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you