(See All?) Announcements
725 Users Online
Google

Feeling down? Look around! — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Telling this princess about Secret Woodlands pack wasn't propably going to cost Garmir much and it seemed like a big deal to her, so why not have her own him a favor? The earthen male tried to spring up his memory again about the location of the pack but he could not pinpoint it exactly - other than it was north west from their current location. He shook his fur to get rid of the snow covering his pelt and then looked around. "Let me think for a moment where it is in relation to where we are right now..."

Garmir moved away from the snowpile he had made and then put the hare corpse down staring at clean patch of snow. He took a twig into his jaws from branch that had just fallen during his attempt to free the hare and then pointed it at the snow. "Fffoo... fe arrr hhere" -He poked a spot into snow. "My pfak ishh hhere, norf fwest" - another dot on a snow, very close to the first one. Garmir paused for a moment.

He begin to draw, first marking the river that passed close to Charred Ash Draw. He then made a large shape some distance away from it and finally placed a dot at the other end of the large shape, opposite to the inaccurately marked river. He then dropped the twig and explained what he had pictured. "So.. there is a river running North West from here. Follow along it as long as it keeps going either west or north west. when the largest current of river turns away towards north east, keep moving north west. At that point you have... travelled maybe... a day.. little less I imagine. I still have poor image of the local area, my apologies." -Garmir explained while turning his eyes over at the shape he had drawn. "Keep going north west until you come across large field. Cross the field, ever keeping your heading north west until at the other end, there begins a forest. Now.. Im not sure exactly where the pack was but now you should be close. Perhaps if you howl they might hear you? Keep exploring the forests near the north-western side of the field and you might get lucky."

Garmir hoped the girl had memorized all that. He hardly had patience to explain this one again. There was also one last piece he had to say before he'd let them part and that was the topic of dept she now owned him. "One last thing. I expect you to some day repay me this... kindness. A favor for favor." -He murmured both with gentle but also demanding tone.

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by WildFlower who has 86 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Nia Hervok

Nia Hervok
Side by side or miles apart

Nia nodded at the older man's words, on edge with excitement. She couldn't bare to wait long to find out where her proper home was. She was overjoyed! Her little body ready to burst with anticipation. The girl watched carefully as the man started to draw in the snow.

The girl nodded vigorously, not once questioning if she new north from south or east from west. As he went on to explain she started exclaiming at the end of his speel, "Oh! Thank you thank you thank! Oh thank you Garmir!"

The girl tensed a little at the man's next words."Pay you back?" She asked puzzled, her voice nervous,"By that what is it that you expect from me? What sort of favor?"  The girl was ready to make her leave, grateful towards the man, but in a hurry. The closer she was to home the safer she'd be.

"Talking"

Tags: @Garmir

OOC:My bad for the lack of length, feel free to fade after this if you'd like

(This post was last modified: Feb 25, 2018, 03:52 AM by Nia.)
[Image: Nia.png]
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

She seemed a little bit puzzled at his demand and perhaps she thought he would give her this information for free. Perhaps she had never really tasted real world, being princess and all, but nothing ever was thruly free and in case of Garmir - that also applied to his kindness. He gave her reassuring, if not gentle smile and simply told her with soft voice; "There is nothing I need from you now. But some day I will come for you and make a request. You will aid me as I have now aided you." -He simply said, not even asking wether she agreed or not. Some day he would collect her dept, but that was not today.

He bowed to her before sending her away. "Go now, little princess and do take care. If you have trouble with directions, remember that sun rises from the east and sets in the west." -he murmured gently as his last piece of advice before picking up the hare he had caught earlier and looking over his shoulder one last time. He did wonder if she might survive alone.. she did appear little helpless.

- - - -

Garmir exit (?)

(This post was last modified: Feb 28, 2018, 12:19 AM by Garmir.)
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!