Everything is fine. — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
You can fade with your next reply :)
i wear my heart for all to see
Treyah Tainn

Treyah couldn't keep the smile from her face despite the way her life seemed to be slowly crumbling at the edges, as long as she held out hope then maybe her father would be fine, just like her mother had been. "I'm glad," and she was, she hadn't been lying when she said she'd miss him if he left. "I don't know what I'd do without you by now," She teased, bumping her muzzle to @Garmir's cheek, "Now that you're decided though, I don't think you should worry about the lowest thing anymore. You've more than proven yourself. If you find a role that suits your interests best then let me know, and it shall be yours."

A shaky little sigh left her chest as she continued to walk forwards, steps only faltering when she heard a summoning howl from @Draven. Her eyes grew momentarily wide as she turned to Garmir with worry clearly painted on her face. "Go back to the den and watch over the children, please." It was only a request and she wouldn't command it of him but it would put at least one small portion of her mind at ease. She already felt there was something off about this night and it was only growing more evident with every passing moment that her intuition had been right.

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Treyah's words meant much to him. If she really needed him this much already then Garmir had a real purpose in a pack - and as long as he had purpose, he would gladly perform it. That playful poke on his cheek brought a grin on his face and he let out playful murmur in protest. Garmir did not thruly care for ranks of hierarchy. He'd never seen himself as the lowest but now that she offered to make it official, to give him actual place in the pack, the earthen male felt so proud of himself - and so grateful for her noticing him. "Thank you... I will make the choice soon."

He walked with her for another moment, trying to think how to approach the subject of Maera and Kerberos trying to slaughter each other just moments prior. He had just made her smile just a bit and brought some joy into her when he had to bring rest of the news to her. He opened his maw to speak just as Draven's call suddenly reached them through the night. Garmir already knew what it was and his ears sank low. Threyah was again filled with worry and she hastily requested him to run back to the Den and protect the young. He would have wanted to go with her, but her wish was his command and Garmir bowed his head to her quickly before turning his heading back to where they came from. Before they parted, he told her. "Please be careful."

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!