(See All?) Announcements
719 Users Online
Google, Nori, Finley

no alibi — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

There were quite a few things that Anastasia wished to see change and not just with herself. While she could easily cope with their decision of barring Inna from moving along with them, Ana would always hope that reaching out was possible. From what she had assumed from meeting Inna and speaking with Lachesis so briefly about it, was that she might not be welcome to visit. Inna had, in a way, said something about her daughter likely not wanting to see her and Inna believing that it was better she stayed far away, any ways. Still - she couldn't imagine it was easy being separated from your daughter and surely the leading parents would think that was unfair, too, but she wasn't at liberty to say.

Instead, Anastasia would continue to remain somewhat quiet on the behalf of the dark Baranski. At least until she had received all facets of what might lead to the whole truth with each part pieced together. Of course with potential new children on the way, Anastasia understood it was best to keep the safety of the Surge at utmost concern. It shouldn't define you, she murmured quietly, unknowing stepping foot into the role that Lachesis had assisted in guiding her towards, loss makes us stronger. If I were you, I would believe that perhaps your son died so that the twins could live. Sure, it was likely hard to see that that was possible since he was not visible to those not in the womb but he had taken the damage so that Lavender and Liliana were here. It would hopefully ease Lilya more to know that there was some valiant force at play.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Tasha (Inactive) who has 328 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys
'cause darling you're nothing but brave

The way that Ana described it turned it into some brave story, Laddeus sacrificing himself so that Lilliana and Lavender were not harmed by the stranger who had attacked her. It was very much how she’d like to picture him, but she remembered how small he had been, how unmoving. There lacked a heartbeat where there should have been for a warrior, and it wasn’t something she could put into her head. She should have done a better job protecting him, so that way he didn’t have to give his life for them. She tried not to let her sadness show.

She was good counsel nonetheless. She nodded softly. Thank you. She murmured – it was something she’d been fighting with ever since it had happened. She knew everyone in the pack knew about it, none of them had brought it up to her, which she greatly appreciated, but that didn’t mean that the feeling dulled in any way since the time had fallen.

[Image: 7N0QCvu.png][Image: lilyapix_by_euphoriclies-datc4vp.png]
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

Not just a brave story, but one that could easily be understand and reflected upon. Their son didn't have to be believed to have died a miserable death but one that had given their twins their breath. Maybe it was only her that was capable of being able to see it as Laddeus sacrificing himself but Ana just wanted to express to Lilya that it was alright. Death happened and it was horrible but sometimes, it was easier to grow from it than to let it eat you up. Of course, she smiled graciously towards Lilya for while she had always wanted what Lilya had now there was no point in being jealous or negative, is there anything else I can help with? Anastasia was more than willing to extend whatever help she could give to both XIX and his mate. The dove would never cease to try and appease her superiors and her friends and this was certainly no different.

Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys

She asked if there was anything that she could do to help, and Lilya smiled. She could see it – she could see what Lachesis had been talking about when he brought up her interest in the pack role of an advisor. Lach mentioned ya wanted ta be an advisor. She offered softly, those blue eyes soft and kind. Let me just say Ah think it’s an excellent role fer ya. She had just proven, after all, that she was capable in helping her work through a problem, offering advice Lilya wasn’t sure she would have gotten from any other members of the pack, except for perhaps Aytigin or Lachesis.

Ah think that was th’only thing on ma mind fer now, but if somethin’ comes up, you’ll be one of the first ones Ah go to. The only wolf she’d really go to head of her was Lachesis, so they could talk about it to see if they could find a consensus about what to do first. Thank ya... fer givin' me th'advice... most people 'round 'ere are too young ta remember it, or avoid the subject fer fear of offendin' me or somethan... She said sincerely, in reference to earlier advice. She’d already said it once, but she truly did appreciate the advice she’d been given.

Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

Being a significant part of a pack was uplifting and encouraging, especially when you could feel the difference you were making in not just your own life but in the others she placed herself with. While Lilya might have what Anastasia had wanted for years, she could see that the tawny woman was important to all. A mother, a mate, a leader, and a kind and involved woman that the dove could easily fall to if she ever needed a girl-friend. There was a silent gulp as the alpha female mentioned that Lachesis had said something about her climb to being an advisor. Anastasia feared that the woman might attempt to get advise on what kind of advice not to give and that what she had said had not been quite uplifting but instead she complimented and said that it was a perfect match.

Th-thank you, she gleamed, proud that both leaders could see how badly she wished to be of value and how determined she was to show her wisdom. It was with sheer luck that she had already had such a close relationship with Lachesis which made being an advisor easier, but now Ana felt like she was going to grow a relationship with Lilya now, too. Of course, anytime. Ana was always prepared to come running the second her leaders ( or any pack mate, really ) called. As long as she was within travel distance, she would come. I may not have now but if I ever do offend you, don't be afraid to tell me. what use would I be an advisor if I didn't adhere to what may or may not make you uncomfortable. She was here to please and obey, with Lilya has an upcoming friend the dove wanted nothing more than to begin to understand what made the woman happy as well as unhappy.

Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys
@Anastasia - fade with your next post?

The compliment seemed to take Ana by surprise, which only confirmed Lilya’s beliefs. An advisor who thinks they already know the best leaves room for corruption, error, and misjudgment. That was one of the few things she called her mother telling her when she was a child. She wasn’t certain she believed it, but it could be true. It wasn’t something she was willing to cast aside as nothing but foolish. She said if there was every anything she did feel offended about, to tell her and she shook her head softly. She didn’t know how much if anything Lachesis had told her.

Ah fought in wars… it takes a lot ta offend me… Ah doubt you’ll ever come anywhere close ta it. She assured her with a nod, that she would tell her if she ever did do something that outlandish, but Lilya wasn’t worried about it. Ah’d like ta continue talkin’, but Ah did promise Lilliana Ah’d listen ta her newest rap… Ah’ll find ya later? She felt much more at peace with Ana’s presence in the pack after the discussion they’d just had.

Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
anastasia starklen
some girls, everyday searching, keep the page turning

From all the experiences that the doll had been through, there would be no reason to ever think of herself as perfect in anything she did. There was always room for error no matter how good one could be and she certainly did not feel at a professional advisor type level. So why pretend? Good to know, for future reference, of course, but Anastasia didn't exactly feel the desperate urge to test her limits. She just wanted to be happy... somehow. To have a happy ending and she recognized that to voice that out loud to some meant they would laugh in her face and say that fairy tales aren't real but she knew she might have one eventually.

As for departing with the blue-eyed, accented female, Anastasia nodded her head. Lilliana was still quite a mystery to Ana but she knew just enough to know what was meant by rap. Something about the girl was lyrical just as Lavender was curious and perhaps even mischievous. Of course. I'll see you later, Lilya. She said before turning but not without adding a thank you, again before heading off.

fade ana.