(See All?) Announcements
549 Users Online
Google, Bing

i'm just an animal — Hot Springs 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

She let the males take the conversation where they wanted to. It wasn't like she even wanted interaction in the first place. Perhaps she should have just been happy this all seemed like a positive interaction and not foul. The large female would be quick to slip off the moment things headed south.

Rough interactions were not on the top of a loner's wish list.

Her shoulders rolled. The winter here was worse than what she was used to but she'd manage. More or less. The Parlow female had made the decision to leave and she was sticking to her guns.

Birtie soaked in the information. The boy was rather well versed in asking questions it seemed. She was left with little room to ask about anything herself but there was one thing to ask. Anyone fancy sharing names or are we keeping this an anonymous little meeting? A silver tinted brow raised sharply, looking between the two of them.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Judas ARCHER
by the light of the moon, we run

The older man went on then, answering his questions without complaint, saying that it was hard to be traveling as a loner, especially in the winter and for Judas, especially as a child. He mentioned that his pack was on this mountain, suggesting his leadership, as well as one other pack. Judas had not expected a leader out of this wolf. With the little experience the youth had, most leaders were harder, critical and didn't openly answer questions without gaining information themselves. Perhaps, all in all, this wold was far more laid back, less demanding, less of a hard ass. Good information to know in case Judas ever had a need to run away from all the dramatics of a large and hotheaded family.

Now Judas knew there were two packs up here and the scent which he had caught could mean that it was from his pack or the other, or even a rogue. His uncle's scent was lost on him now, having placed his attention to these two now. When the woman spoke up, Judas smirked. He wouldn't have minded not sharing, but since she was asking... "Names Judas Archer." He spoke, offering the creamy woman a sway of his tail and then a dip of his muzzle to the male. "Say, I should be heading back west before the family gets to wondering of me. Thanks for the info guy." And then he turned, making back off though the mountains.

(This post was last modified: Feb 11, 2018, 04:29 AM by Judas.)
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Kajika didn't mind parting teeth the information that he'd offered to the pair about the packs I. The area. He hadn't given away any specifics about either pack but it was something the two wolves could use. Being aware of both packs would hopefully keep them aware that there were two packs they needed to keep clear of. What they did with the information was up to them.

There was some worry for both the woman and the boy but he knew he couldn't offered them a home until he spoke with Moonshadow anyway. The woman caught his attention again when she spoke of them giving their names. The young man was the first to speak in the matter, his name was Judas. “Kajika Tallis,” he said leaving off the rest he usually added to it. He hadn't come out here to be an alpha but to relax.

The boy then dismissed himself, “You're welcome,” he told before the young male disappeared into the forest. Kajika turned to the woman, “What about you do It get to know your name?”

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

The boy, Judas Archer, was quick to dismiss himself after the introduction. She offered a soft nod to him as he disappeared into the surrounding area. What a strange boy but a good one nonetheless.

Bir. She spoke the nickname easy enough. It wasn't her full name like the males had offered her but she never once said it had to be full names. They had simply offered them up freely. Been a pleasure to meet you, Kajika. The faintest hint of a smile broke her features. But I don't have the intention to stick here long despite how nice the springs are. It was a strange goodbye but she had never been very good at them. She had never really needed to be.

She slowly turned herself in a different direction, front paw lifted slightly with hesitation. The large female didn't really have anything left to say, she just wanted one last good look. It was likely she'd be on her own for a long while anyway.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Fading and Archiving

Judas archer wasn't a name the dark alpha would be forgetting though it wasn't in him to forget names and faces. At least not yet at any rate. Once the young male.had gone he turned back to the female asking about her name.

“It's an interesting name,”

for an interesting girl. She too however seemed to be in a hurry to go as well as she bid her farewell. “You as well Bir, perhaps we will meet again.” He rather hoped they would. His gaze followed her cream form as it left the springs.

Once she was out of sight the dark man turned back to the springs and what he'd come to do I. The first place.

Fade

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.