(See All?) Announcements
706 Users Online
Google, Bing

How changed my life has become — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 120 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Lavender Stark

Her ears twitched in interest as the older male spoke, announcing that it had been his mother that introduced him to the world of plants. Lavender liked the idea of helping others, too, but she didn’t know if the medicinal field was the right path for her. The thought of not being able to help someone frightened her a great deal, as she didn’t want to disappoint others or feel useless. But, she liked the idea of collecting herbs, as exploring often helped soothe her troubled thoughts and put her mind at ease. The Stark nodded gently as she continued alongside the healer, her paws dragging over the snow-crusted ground. That’s a good reason, she hummed thoughtfully as she allowed her chartreuse gaze to sweep over their surroundings. What are you lookin’ for today?

Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

He didn't mind answering Lavenders questions at all even though he spoke of his mother it brought back good memories. Ones where they would search for herbs together and she would tell him all about them. He remembered her making a sort of game out of it so it would be fun for him. He supposed it was because of that he developed the love of finding the plants that he had. He nodded at her words, “It is. It's good to do what you love, what makes you happy. What about you? Have you figured out what you would like to do or are you still thinking about it?” He knew it wasn't an easy decision to make so he wouldn't be surprised if she didn't yet know. His brow furrowed when she asked about what he was looking for. “Nothing specific actually. I haven't spent much time in this part of the lore so mostly I was just seeing what I could find and trying to keep my mind off somethings.”

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.
Played by Hero who has 120 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Lavender Stark
wanna add on a fade w/ yours? <3 @Emrys

Still thinking about it. She shrugged. Eventually she’d figure it out, but for now the girl was in no rush. She liked dabbling in a bit of everything to test the waters and see what she preferred; however, nothing had intrigued her so far. Her main focus was exploring and learning everything possible about their new home. Roles and adult stuff could wait. Lavender would likely seek the opinions of her parents, as she valued theirs the most. They knew her the best, after all. Even better than she knew herself sometimes.

Her nose twitched as he mentioned that he wasn’t seeking out anything specific. Which meant she couldn’t be of much help, aside from keeping him company. Lead the way, she hummed enthusiastically as she motioned forward, a small smile pulling at the corners of her mouth. I can carry anything y’find, she offered warmly, her pale plume sweeping behind her. An’ y’can tell me about 'em as y’find ’em. It’d help keep her interested and help her learn more about her father’s world. Learning about plants was a little boring, but it was still useful. 

Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin
Faded and archived

“Take your time. You want to make sure your doing something you want to,” he advised in understanding. Having been a former leader it would have been the advice he would have given one of his subordinates. He would have much rather do well at something they wanted to do then badly at something they didn't really want to do. If that took them longer to figure out then it would be worth the time if they were happy and he felt it should be the same for Lavender.

With there still being snow in the ground it was hard for him to expect to find anything so he was looking for anything that might be available. He gave a nod and gesture of his muzzle forward as he told him to lead the way. “That would be quite helpful, thank you Lavender.” He smiled at her offer to help and was thankful for it just in case they found some good stuff. “I will tell you anything you want to know,” he added as he moved forward into the forest, perhaps he would tell her about some of the plants he knew about even if they didn't find anything.

Fade

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.