Google, Aven, Bing

well my heart is gold but my hands are cold — Driftwood Surge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Wolfsi who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta

Carried away by a moonlight shadow

All she saw was a silhouette of a gun

Ody waited, her eyes on the woman, Lekaleta, but her focus on the young back girl beside her. She hoped this would go okay, hoped Sana would be able to handle the outcome and at least should the outcome not be what she wished that she be given an actual explanation which was reasonable. After all, Lachesis did not seem like either Jerkface or grumpy. He seemed reasonable, he seemed to be a fair man who would judge you on your own actions rather than the actions of another.

Watching Sana cross over the border, and come to her Ody smiled and moved to give the black youth a short but caring bump to her forehead with her muzzle "Come one, maybe we can find something to do?" she offered as she turned raising her head to face the woman at the border. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Lekaleta" her words were followed by a short bow of her head but also a mental wish of luck. Sana deserved to be happy, and she wished for Sana to be happy.

Turning fully she bowed her head a final time to Lachesis before heading off. There was no need for her at the border anymore so she leave like requested. Hopefully, bringing the young girls with her to cep her company to the jury had made his decision.

exit

Guardian demonstration 3/3
March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Guardian Dem 3/3

After Lachesis spoke of her injured leg and that she should get resting she heard her aunt start to ask what had happened. Oksana would have lived to have stayed and told Lekalta, visited with her for a little while since she hadn't seen her. Tell her of all the things she plan to do once her leg was better but Lachesis dismissed everyone. She wouldn't argue with the alpha.

Before she went though she placed a kiss on her aunt's cheek, I love you too, she told her. She then moved off to join Ody as Lachesis thanked them. She smiled to Ody as she came up beside her and received a muzzle bump to her head, Maybe we can rest by the river? It was what she'd been doing before after all.

She glanced back to Lekalta one more time hoping for the best before she turned and followed Ody. Sometimes she really hated being a pup.

Oksana's Exit

(This post was last modified: Mar 29, 2018, 02:45 AM by Oksana.)
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Rachel who has 87 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lekalta Baranski
Nodding to Odysseia, her eyes were more intent on watching her niece as she slipped away. The black shadow in the background also left, after Lachesis confirmed that when he wished to speak to her alone, it hadn’t exempted him from this. Finally, it was the two of them, and she recalled that one day, long ago now, when they had gotten lost near Hearthwood River. Life had felt perhaps a little more carefree in that moment. She wouldn’t have ever guessed it would have lead either of them here, and her bright green eyes studied him quietly.

The quirk of his muzzle released bemused grin toward her, and while she sensed a sort of ease within her pale companion, she knew he was displeased. He held her at distance – gone were their greetings when he would sweep to her side, seeing if she was okay.

“I’m sorry I didn’t seek you out sooner,” she began, deciding to jump right in to it. She knew why he wanted to talk to her alone – and she couldn’t blame him for that. “I’m sorry I didn’t speak to you before I left for a bit.. I just..” She paused, a light frown pulling at her slender features. “I needed time. To see if I could find me again.”

are you deranged like me? are you strange like me?
lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
sorry for the wait @Lekalta <3

The two female’s were quick to depart, much to the Stark’s relief, as he did not want to argue with them—or Aytigin. He knew that Lekalta didn’t want an audience, and neither did he. Lachesis had known the tawny Baranski since birth and cared for her deeply, but that did not excuse her disappearance(s). He could not pardon every wolf that used Driftwood (and, previously, Hearthwood) as a revolving door. They could not disappear whenever they wanted and return as they pleased. It was actually a conversation he needed to have with a younger, silver-eyed Baranski… but that could wait. The ghost had more important things on his plate.

He listened to her patiently, his chartreuse gaze never once wavering from her figure as she apologized for her actions. I forgive you, he offered, his voice soft; sympathetic. And did you find you? Had leaving, for a second time, been worth it?

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you