Google, Bing, Adora

And I realize now the whole world is mine. — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

@Ravenna @Ramiel (Not gonna double-tag ya Vami, but obviously Judas will be in this too xD)

Soon after leaving Hush Meadow, the fae found herself in yet another location she'd visited previously. This would likely be her last stop before heading home for a while, she may have been new to the whole 'conventional pack' thing but surely disappearing for a large amount of time wouldn't look good on a newbie. Already there were things about this place that she'd failed to notice during her last visit. Like for instance Macha was almost positive that during the warm months this would be a great spot to harvest hellebore, although it was still a bit snowy now so there wasn't any way to know for sure. Wouldn't cowbane likely grow here as well? Ah, the poisonous possibilities.

She continued to roam through the area with a smile, carefully taking into consideration that her brother's pack was nearby, and that it'd be best not to cross their borders without permission. Though wouldn't it be nice to pay him another visit while she was still out here? 'Hmm, actually I better wait a bit. I'd hate to be a bother.'

Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
and with a spark its going to be

The world was still this afternoon. There was not a sound of birds chirping in the trees, rodents scurrying in the underbrush, nor any wanderers as her border. So Ravenna continued, moving outside the territory markers of her home and out into the open, unclaimed lands of the Drooping Willows to the west. Living closer to the eastern portions of the willows, she often came this way to look for potential food, members or even some family.

Today she would come upon the latter, the scent of the younger woman pulling Ravenna curiously into her direction. It didn't take long to find the woman, her dark coating showing up easily over the snowy open forestry along the outskirts of her home. The other wolf was not quite near the borders so she did not expect she had here for a visit, having not called out for anyone either. Still, Ravenna brought herself closer, offering a 'woof' into the young woman's direction. If she was curious too, she would come closer, but if Ravenna was dismissed she would then continue on.

the biggest fire they've ever seen

Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

He'd been traveling toward Drooping Willows with his brother Judas, they were on their way to see their brother Sven. Perhaps meet this cousin Macha had spoken of and Ramiel didn't know what else. He wasn't keen on the idea of causing trouble since they might need the sanctuary of their brothers pack later. Surely Sven wouldn't be so cruel as to turn them away during a time of need.

The young Archer looked to his brother as they crossed the land toward the pack lands hoping they would get there soon. “I wonder if our brother truly will be happy to see us now they we're away from the Dell,” he commented to Judas. As they neared however Ramiel caught sight of a female he didn't know and one he recognized immediately, “There's Macha, she seems to be doing well,” he said to Judas, “We should speak with her and the other. Maybe she had some information we can use."

Table by Grey
(This post was last modified: Feb 18, 2018, 01:36 AM by Ramiel.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Judas ARCHER
by the light of the moon, we run

The pair had been rather distracted, not coming to Drooping Willows to greet their brother and cousin at quickly as they may have otherwise done so. After all, these lands were new to them and it was winter. Much of their efforts had been to scavenging, hunting snow hares and keeping one another warm when a blizzard rolled in. That and Judas was too damn curious for his own good, stopping to explore every little thing he came upon. But they had made it. The dead, spiny willow trees and obvious sign that they did not have long to go.

The comment out of Ramiel caused him to huff, a smirk pressed over his dark black mug. "And why the hell wouldn't he be? We're awesome." He spoke confidently with a laugh, nudging his shoulder into his brothers. Quickly however, Judas attention was off the brother at his side once he too caught the scent of Macha. He could see her dark splotch of a pelt on the snowy backdrop and not far from her a much large wolf in her adult size, silvery-gray in color. He too would woof out in greeting, but not for the adult, for his sister. While he and Ramiel's more chaotic tendencies often made them see eye to eye, it was Macha and Samiel Judas looked to for making the final calls and being the ones to be the 'seriousness' of the group. He was happy to see her again.

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Five years later and I finally respond! I'm so sorry guys :(! Been a rough couple of weeks :/

The woman had managed to startle Macha, who had seemingly been too lost in her own head to notice anyone approaching, causing her to jump a little before turning to examine the greeting that had been placed. "Oh, Hello! Sorry!" She responded, trotting over to the stranger. She smelled of Sven's pack, so the Archer knew not to worry too much about approaching her. Plus, wouldn't it be rude to just up and walk away? "I was just out and about, exploring some of the territories. I didn't expect to end up back here though!" She smiled, though this particular wolf might not have the slightest idea that she'd ever traveled these lands in the first place.

It wouldn't take long for the familiar scent of her brothers to waft through the air, and Macha curiously glanced around for them. So Ramiel decided to visit the family after all, huh? It wasn't until Judas let out his own greeting that she'd spot them, and an even bigger smile lit up the fae's face. "Ramiel, Judas!" Her tail wagged gracefully behind her. "Excuse me ma'am, these are my brothers." the Archer spoke politely, now trotting up to her kin. "When did you get here?" she whispered to Judas, happy to see that the coven was growing in numbers out here in these foreign lands.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
No worries Mae!

The teenager jumped, caught off guard by Ravenna's approach as she explored. It caused a smirk to press over Ravenna's lips as she offered her apology, freely trotting over into her direction. She was friendly enough and whatever tension Ravenna had in caution for the stranger at she came near her, more or less melted away when she sniffed the woman as she came near. She smelt of the Lagoon and, with her age, Ravenna tried to put two and two together. "Are you one of Morganna and Renier's girls?" Ravenna spoke curiously, her tail waving behind her at the thought to have finally met one of her sister's kin. However, this was not exactly the case. @Sven had mentioned more of Skoll's children had come into the area to, those that were in the clan Sven had stayed in while healing. However he had said they had crossed their borders just to start a rucus. So far, the girl was far too polite to seem the type, even now as she excused herself with the arrival of two others.

Ravenna's pale silvered gaze landed on the two teenage boys then, wondering if this was the pair that had started the drama and if they were coming near to seek a round two. Ravenna stood still, watching them as she did not intrude the conversation. The girl's words confirmed Ravenna had been incorrect. These were not the children of her sister and cousin - they were indeed all of Skoll's. Ramiel, Judas... These were the names of his sons and so, this girl must have been Macha, if Ravenna's memories to Sven's stories were correct. Though the grayscale woman was certainly excited to introduce herself to the group, she awaited the appropriate moment to do so.

(This post was last modified: Feb 28, 2018, 08:27 PM by Ravenna.)

Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

Their trip had taken longer than expected but Ramiel didn't mind when there was so much to see and learn in this new land. Hunting had taken up a big portion of their time and staying warm during the the blizzard that they happen to get caught in. It was nice being with his brother again after so many weeks apart and for his part the young Archer was patient with Judas each time he stopped to investigate something, even doing a little himself.

The archer couldn't help but laugh a little at his brothers comment about them being awesome. “ Not sure Sven ever caught on to how awesome we are,” he returned jovially. A playful nip was given to his brother as his shoulder was nudged. Shortly after his ears were perking forward as he discovered that their sister was in the area. They soon found her with another wolf that Ramiel didn't know. She of course recognized them immediately and a smile spread across his face as his tail wagged in greeting. A nudge to Macha:s cheek was given in greeting, “We weren't expecting to run into you here sister. We've only been in the area a short time.” His silver eyes landed on the other female who he gave a dip of his head to before turning to his brother.

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Judas ARCHER
by the light of the moon, we run

They were young boys, born from Skoll Archer, who in his youth was as wild and daring as ever. The pair of brothers were not tied down by a pack with their parents and pup sitters watchful eyes keeping them in line. No, they were not even a year old and they were away from home, wondering an unknown land that they had only heard stories of growing up. Judas and Ramiel had the world at their paws without no one or anything to hold them back. It was overwhelming in ways, where the youth had no direction from an adult, though it was exciting just the same. Boy would be boys too, though the pair had yet to get themselves into much trouble. Now that they found Macha, surely they would be able to keep out of danger even more so.

Judas' tail waved wildly for his sister who came bounding into their direction, her pale splotch on her chest a confirmation of her identity. He took a few paces to meet his sister, playfully bumping Ramiel out of the way after he touched his sister's cheek so that Judas was able to offer his sister affection as well with a nipping at the bottom of her black ear. "Yeah we have just been wandering around the youth here. Ran into Ramiel in the Meadows and have been sticking together. I haven't seen Samael yet, have you? He asked his sister then. He was far from worried about his brother, feeling that he, more then any of them, was fully capable of taking care of himself even in his youth. Perhaps even he had decided not to leave their home in the Coven after all? Then, sparing a moment of his attention from his siblings, he looked out over to the pale older woman who silently watched them all. "So you one of those Willow wolves? We'd thought we would stop by to see our older brother, Sven."

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Typed on my phone, sorry for any mistakes xD

Macha offered a warm smile to her brothers as they each took their turns greeting her. "I've officially tied myself down to a pack, father's to be exact, so I'm taking time now to settle on different locations for rituals, as those will definitely come in handy here shortly." she responded to Ramiel first, maintaining her smile. Boy would it be nice to get back into the swing of things, though evidently this specific location might be too close to Sven's home. Nevertheless with her kin here now it would seem no real time had been wasted. "Now that you're here, Samael is officially the only one I have yet to see."the fae turned her attention back to Judas, answering his question with a bit of a frown. Perhaps he decided to stay home? It didn't seem too out of character, though a bit strange regardless considering the rest of them had taken it upon themselves to create a path of their own. "I'm sure he's doing well for himself, try not to worry much." she spoke again, giving her brother a reassuring nod.

"Ah, my apologies!" Macha exclaimed after the attention again returned to the stranger of the bunch. "My name is Macha Archer, and these are my brothers Ramiel and Judas. We're Skoll's children from the Dell."

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall

The first of the two men two regard her was the malted colored one, offering a silent dip of his muzzle silently and respectfully in gesture which Ravenna easily returned. Then the second, stark black boy spoke, questioning if she was one of those 'Willow wolves' and that they had come with the intention of running into their brother, @Sven. Her ears perked with the confirmation of who they were as family to her. "I am. I could call for him?" She suggested but she figured if she was out here long enough he was bound to come by on his border patrol. Macha then introduced herself as well as giving the names of both her brothers who had yet to do so themselves. Ravenna smiled warmly, her tail waving. "That would mean I'm your aunt, then. Skoll is my older brother. Name's Ravenna." She introduced and as she did this decided it was okay to make way a bit closer to the group of youths. "So you've joined my sister, then? How is it?" She had yet to visit Morganna's new settlement as of yet but it seemed like with the ten wolves that she had traveled with, plus her five pups, plus Skoll's, the place might have been a bit crowded. Crowded with a alot of wolves to keep track of doing their jobs, but also flourishing and teeming with life.