(See All?) Announcements
588 Users Online
Google, Bing

Jealousy is always born with love — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The dark man had learned his lesson after making her mad and decided that perhaps she had been right and it was just better if he didn't do that any longer. “Well considering it might go much worse for me,” he teased. The conversation turned more serious as he thought of the pup they had adopted into the pack. After Roland had showed up at their borders in such bad shape the dark man decided that something needed to change. More and more he was glad that he had made they deal with Birtie. “We scout for one and hope that they are looking for a home when we find one or we wait for one to come to us. Our last option would he to send someone to he trained by one in another pack,” he responded when she asked about finding a healer.

The dark man hadn't missed the tone she had with him when she spoke but he assumed she wasn't happy that he hadn't consulted her about Birtie first. He chose to push it aside for the time being and concentrate on her questions. His Amber eyes fell on her dark features as she asked what he meant. “Well Des, I mean I loved her but that was clearly not supposed to happen.” He had since come to terms with the tawny woman's death which took some weight off his shoulders. “And there have been some others and it just hasn't gone the way it maybe should have or could have.”

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

She let the joke of making her mad again fall for a more serious subject came to light. The cove needed a healer, they would either have to scout for one or send one of their own to be trained. "I hope we could find one. I'd hate to send one of our own away. However if we did it seems like Tulip has a some knowledge of herbs." Her suggestion of the root to help Roland made the woman think that she knew a little bit. She would have to ask the girl the extent of her knowledge.

She met his gaze when he looked at her and gave him a smile. He spoke of Des which she knew of but it seemed like he wouldnt be giving anything else up name wise. "Everything happens for a reason ya know" she offered with a touch of her nose. This was something she had come to terms with herself with everything that has happened in her life. "With the mention of Des, does that me ya like this one?" she asked her voice lighthearted as to draw the truth from him.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Finding a healer wouldn't be easy, he didn't know of many or of packs that had one. He nodded as she expressed them finding one instead of sending one of their wolves away. With Chan and Tagg gone Kajika wasn't keen on the idea of sending one of their subordinates off for who knew how long. He too had been there when Tulip had spoken of a plant that could help Roland. “It wouldn't be a bad idea to find out how much she knows. Maybe she could learn to be a healer? The thought had crossed my mind.”

He should have known that he wouldn't be able to get anything past Moonshadow especially the fact that he’d been spending time with Birtie. He spoke of Des and the fact that what they had might have been something special at one time but it hadn't lasted. Now his co-lead was telling him that everything happened for a reason, “I'm not sure that I follow where your going with that.” Did she thing that Des had to die so that he could find someone else? Then his co-lead became rather blunt in her questioning. The dark man sighed as he gazed into her silver eyes, “I enjoy talking with her and spending time with her and I brought her into the pack,” he listed knowing he hadn't exactly answered the question that had been asked of him. His gaze dropped to look at his paws, “I'm afraid to say,” he admitted.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

She liked the idea of possibly having the small girl learn to be a healer. It would give her a sense of purpose and would benefit the pack. "Yes I agree, I think it would be good for her, and help us" she agreed with a faint smile. Since the departure of the Vuesain women Fallen Tree Cove has been without a skilled healer. Its been a miricle that nothing dire has happened for this long.

It seemed as if her attempt at comfort only confused her onyx friend. "I mean it as it maybe it didnt work out cuz they werent the one" she offered hoping that would clarify it. He said he enjoyed her company and talking to her. This caused those unknown feelings deep within her to flare. Her brows furrowed for just a moment before she shook it off. He then said that he brought her into the pack. "She didnt cross the borders did she?" Moonshadow had no problem with recruiting wolves she had a problem with giving those who trespass a chance to live among them. While his call was turning out to be alright with Tulip but that doesnt mean he could have been wrong.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

He'd been thinking about Tulip and her knowledge of healing for a little while now. He just hadn't had the chance to bring it up with Moonshadow. She seemed to like the idea, “I think it would be good for her too, maybe give her some confidence and something to work toward.” He'd never planned on her staying at lowest but she had to serve her time for crossing their borders and trying to steal from them. As it turned out being with he or Moonshadow at all times was actually good for the girl.

He nodded understanding what Moonshadow was getting at. “Maybe she wasn't,” he acknowledged, “Sometimes I've wondered if I would be lucky enough to find something like what you have with Tagg,” he admitted though felt a little foolish doing so. Whether that was with Birtie he didn't know, it was something he would have to wait to find out. The dark man chuckled, “No, she didn't cross the borders. I met her at the hot springs and then ran into her on Poison path. I made a deal with her,” he confessed, “She scouts for us in exchange for a place to call home.” He was a little worried how Moonshadow would take this news.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

She agreed completely with her co-lead when it came to the lowest of their pack. "Yes indeed" she agreed verbally with a nod of her head. The conversation turned from Tulip to their newest addition. The pale woman who's scent clung to her onyx friends coat. He spoke of past flings that didnt work out. Moon knew of Des but not of others but she found it curious. A pang of sympathy hit her heart as he said he wondered if he'd ever find something like she and Tagg had. "Im sure ya will Kajika" she offered genuinely with a nudge to his cheek. She smiled at his chuckle and it widened when he said she didnt cross the border. It was a nice change she had to admit. A single silver dusted audit swiveled in his direction when he mentioned a deal. She would scout for them and in return she'd have a place to call home. "Well, seems like a good call to me" she said with a smile. "It seems like ya have been spendin' quite a bit of time with her" she jeered wholeheartedly pushing down the swirling emotions within her.

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

They were in agreement about Tulip which didn't surprise the dark male. He felt it wasn't often there was something that he and Moonshadow didn't agree on. He confessed his worry about finding a relationship like what she had with Tagg. It was something he usually put in the back of his mind and didn't think about. Speaking with his friend about past relationships and how they hadn't gone well brought it to the forefront of his mind and she reassured him that he would. “Thanks Moonshadow. Sometimes it's good to have someone else's perspective on such matters.”

The deal he'd made with Birtie was definitely something that he wanted his co-lead to know. While he made the decision on his own he also felt that it was something she would agree with and as she spoke he found that she did. Though she hadn't missed that he'd been spending ding time with their newest member. He nodded, “I have,” he admitted, “I like spending time with her... she's different... challenging in a good way,” he explained, “I don't know if anything will come of the time we are spending together but I don't know I kind of hope it does.” He felt a little awkward admitting that but Moonshadow was his best friend and in a way it felt good to tell her.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

She gave him a bump to the shoulder when he thanked her. She meant it too, the dark woman knew that her equally dark friend would find something as special as she had with Tagg. "Of course any time Kajika" she replied with a smile. She would always be there to lend her support to the dark man. Their attention shifted to their newest addition an the amount of time she and Kajika had been spending together. He said that he enjoyed spending time with her and that she was different in a good way. He said he didnt know where it would go but he hoped it went somewhere good. "Maybe it will" she said trying to be supportive but the comment almost caused her physical pain. She kept it hidden but was really taken aback. Why would him finding someone cause her pain?

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

So many times in the past he and Moonshadow had supported each other and he'd grown closer to her than to any other wolf. Speaking his mind about relationships, his specifically was easy but a little awkward since he didn't usually talk about it. He was grateful for her encouraging words and to know she’d would always be there to give them. As their conversation turned to Birtie he was as honest as he could be since he hadn't known her long. He didn't know how things would turn out but yet again Moonshadow was supportive of things progressing between him and the cream coated woman. He nodded to acknowledge her words. “How are you doing Moonshadow?” he finally asked. They'd talked about the pack and him but he needed to check in with her. With Tagg and Chan having still not returned he worried about his co-lead more than he would of Tagg was home.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

wanna start wrapping this up? :)

The dark woman took a few quiet breaths to calm the noise inside her head. She loved her ebony friend, she should be nothing but overjoyed for him. For some reason though she was also unhappy about it. She would under no circumstances though would she ever let him know. So they walked as they talked and she nearly missed his question. She blinked a few times to regain her focus. "Fine I guess" She answered halfheartedly. She was kinda distracted but at the moment she was more or less fine.