(See All?) Announcements
688 Users Online
Google, Bing

Jealousy is always born with love — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Sounds good. You can fade with your next post.

With everything that Moonshadow was going through it was important that he check in on her. Whether she told him anything or not didn't matter, he knew she liked to keep a lot to herself. He hoped that by checking on her she at least knew that he was there for her to talk to whenever she needed to. However as they walked he had to turn his head to look at her when she answered his question. To him it wasn't very convincing but he chose to let it go. “If anything changes Moonshadow please come talk to me. It could help to get it out.” It was merely a suggestion and a hope that she would. “And just because I have been spending time with Birtie doesn't mean I don't have time for you,” he told giving her a gentle bump on the shoulder. He thought it important she know that too. She was his best friend and Co-lead he would always make time for her.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Archived :)

If she were to be honest she was surprised that there was no prying, no questioning. Now she wondered if he was ok as Silver eyes met Amber ones. Maybe now that he had someone else to worry about her well-being was but on the back burner. Like always it seemed as if he read her mind. He said that just because he spent time with Birtie didnt mean he didnt have time for her. Moon gave a small smile in response. Well that maybe be, the jealousy within her said that didnt mean he had to care. "Thanks Kaj" she added for effect. The darkness within her was now creeping up whispering about how she was no one now. The onyx female kept her cool exterior making sure there was no hint of the turmoil within. With that the pair said their goodbyes and parted ways. Moon turned and watched him leave, a small whine fell from her as she belived that she was losing her best friend.

Fade

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]