476 Users Online
Bing, Google

eagles and hawks, — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
not looking for some fairytale bliss

It was a hard truth for the young man that she had to give him and she didn't know if he would believe it. She knew what Treyah had said, that Naira hadn't been herself but if that had been the case someone could have tried to fix things. Instead she'd been left to nearly starve and completely lose who she was. Sometimes she still wondered what might have happened if Sven hadn't come.

She supposed she should have expected him to question her, I'd she wanted to be alpha. Leotie shook her head, “No, I never had the thought to challenge your mother. I was happy in the draw and my loyalty was strong. There were plenty of times I could have left.” She could have gone with Sven to the willows and started a life there with him. “But I didn't because I was loyal to your father and the pack. I wouldn't have left.” Even when her happiness in the pack had waned she hadn't left. “Kerberos walked me out of the territory. I do not know if he agreed or not because he didn't say anything.” She remembered him speaking of being concerned about her being gone for so long but when it came to her being sent away she didn't recall him saying anything for or against it.

i want something just like this
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Nova who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
doesn't matter if it's not okay
reiko tainn
doesnt matter if it's not our day

There seemed to be so much that he had missed, even when he had been here. The worry began to gnaw at him and he felt concerned for his family but also for those that he had held close. To think that his mother had cast away someone because she felt they were after being alpha, it hurt deep. Leotie had always been very driven to support and protect the Draw and he couldn't seem to imagine how it would ever seem like Leotie was after power.

To hear that Kerberos was the one to walk her out of the territory only furthered his confusion. The man had been something of a mentor because of his fathers wishes, but Reiko had respected the alpha just as well and might have asked the man to be a mentor out of that respect. I'm sorry, he mumbled pathetically after giving a few seconds once she was done. He didn't know what else to tell her or what to say. He was in disbelief that this scenario had happened as he couldn't begin to understand why his mother would think that, even if she hadn't been herself. Where are you now then?

template base formed by GINNYSAURUS.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Leotie had been honest with Reiko, she'd never lied to him before and she didn't want to start now. She had loved the young Tainn since he was a pup and nothing would change that. She hated having to give him such bad news but she didn't want him to go to the draw and find her not there. She wanted him to hear her side of things and then he could make his decision about what he believed had happened. She had put it all behind her and now focused on the life she lived with Sven and Willow Ridge, she was happy again.

As he apologized she stepped forward and licked his crown, “Don't be. I was upset when it happens and sad and didn't know what to do but I think it's what was supposed to happen. I wouldn't have ever left the draw even for my own happiness but I think that it was time for me to.” Being sent away gave her the freedom to be with who she truly wanted to be with and it gave her the freedom to pledge her loyalty to him and his pack. “I'm in Willow Ridge now with Sven. It feels right for me to he there. I'm close enough that you can come for a visit whenever you want.” The smile she had been wearing fell because she had something else she needed to tell him. “Reiko there is one more thing you need to know before you return to the draw. I saw Treyah, she said Naira wasn't herself that she was losing her mind and that was why I was ousted or part of it. I can't tell you what she's like now or what's happened to her but I wanted you to be prepared.”

Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
reiko tainn

There was a lot that Reiko didn't quite remember about being here in the Lore. Many memories that either didn't exist anymore or seemed blurry whenever he tried to connect the dots. He could remember Leotie and the stick, he remembered faces and names but individual memories not so much. If it wasn't for the importance of finding his mother lying at the base of the cliff broken and pained, he likely would have forgotten that, too. Alas, he wasn't that fortunate.

Sven? he blurts out, eyes squinting as though he is trying to recall if he knew who she was talking about. The way it was said he felt as though he should have known but he couldn't draw anything to mind. Of course, he was glad that she had found some place that she felt she belonged in. Some place that she could be happy in. A visit would be nice, he responds though he knows that he should probably figure out where he was going before he started planning visits.

Ears perk up as she suggests that there is something he should know before he went back towards home. Reiko thought it might be exclusive news that might send him running in order to fix things or that perhaps bad had come to his father or sister. The news that was shared was no news to him, though. I know, he responds and purses his lips together. Feeling somewhat awkward around knowing the end.

I found my mother at the base of a cliff, broken and took her back to her birth pack to get patched up. At least the whole journey she had managed to remember him by each passing day but he hoped that the recovery would continue. For now, he could rest knowing that there were folks looking after her.

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

It had taken the Agouti woman to come to the conclusion that she had. She didn't know if she believed in things like fate but it sure seemed like that was what had been at work to get her into Willow Ridge to finally be with Sven. She had even started to think that this was where she was supposed to be and that she'd gotten lost from her humans just so she could end up I'm Willow Ridge.

A smile crossed her maw as Reiko spoke Sven’s name. She couldn't remember if the young Tainn had ever met the pale Archer before. "He belongs to Willow Ridge and was friends with Kerb and I while I was in the draw. He's a white wolf with silver eyes,” she described and did her best to refrain from adding handsome on despite the scars he carried now. Leotie never seemed to notice them and when she did she saw them as a testament to what he'd been through and that he survived and came back to her.

She had expected a little shock maybe worry from the boy when she spoke of the condition of his mother. She couldn't give any more than what she knew but it was her turn to be surprised. He already knew that Naira hadn't been well. A frown crossed her features, for him to know he had to see her like that, “I'm sorry Reiko.”

He then explained what had happened with his mother. Leotie reached out to lick his cheek, “I'm sorry you had to see her like that and I hope that she's okay and will come back to you.” Despite whatever she felt toward Naira she never wanted Reiko or Treyah to go through the loss of their mother.

(This post was last modified: Feb 19, 2018, 01:21 AM by Leotie.)
Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
reiko tainn

As always, he enjoyed hearing other people talk to him and explain their lives. It was nice to be able to have some knowledge that there was life outside of his own; knowing that not just leotie but so many others lived their days so differently than he did. It was comforting at best. So to hear that he was a member of Willow Ridge, friends with their past Draw leader Kerberos and his basic appearance was something he tried to commit to memory. Are he and Kerb still friends after what happened? Kerberos had walked her out so he must have had something to say, though perhaps not at that point in time. Could a friend last after that?

Reiko hadn't too many friends his own age but he supposed Leotie had been as close as it came to having someone by his side. She had always been there for him and supportive, so he couldn't even begin to fathom his old mentor pushing her out upon Naira's distrust. Perhaps they hadn't seen her mental fallout yet and simply thought it was upon a good conscious that it was being done. It was hard to have all the facts when there were still more parties involved.

Without hesitation the agouti woman apologized for what he had had to do. The journey he had taken to ensure that his mother was alright back home and that she wouldn't cause trouble here, though it seemed she already had. While somewhat taken back by her affection if only governed by the estranged derailment of his mother, he let his surprise wash away quickly. Reiko didn't want to seem embarrassed or flushed by her motherly affection.

Maybe, he answered her for he wasn't too sure on if she would come back the same if she did, she changed quite a bit. She will be okay there. They'll take care of her. Of that he could be sure of because they had promised to take extra care of her and patch her up to the best of their ability. At least there she could focus on healing and not worry about worrying about others. Though, he was sure she'd find a way to worry about something.

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

As she described Sven to Reiko she found herself wanting the young wolf to meet the archer. She thought that Sven would like Reiko and because they were both important to her she wanted them to get to know each other. She thought that Reiko would like Sven too, after all Triell had seemed to like him. She knew that Rieko wasn't Triell but they were father and son. “I don't know to be honest. If they are I don't think they are as close as they used to be.” Leotie didn't ask about Kerb but she wondered if maybe she should. She knew that the relationship with the draw was strained especially with her warning but that was all she knew.

There were times that she missed the friendship that she'd once had with kerb, they'd been so close. He had been the first real friend besides Triell and Reiko she'd ever had. There were even times she'd thought about going and seeing him and talking to him about what had happened but she worried that it might not be a good idea. What if she found out that things couldn't be repaired? Did she even want to try? The Agouti woman didn't have the answers to these questions just then.

She couldn't imagine what it was like for Reiko to find his mother and having to take her back to her birth pack. She hoped for Reiko and Treyah’s sake the pack could help her. Leotie locked his cheek to comfort him not knowing if he really needed it. She'd looked after him as a pup and in her mind she felt that it was the right thing to do after hearing what she had.

She didn't know how convinced he was that his mother would come back to him but that didn't stop her from hoping she would for Reiko and Treyah. “Hopefully she can find herself again but I'm glad to hear she will be okay and well taken care of.” It was truly a sad thing and Leotie felt on some level she could understand what Niara might have been going through in her mind. That still didn't mean she liked the woman but Reiko didn't need to know her true feelings about his mother.

Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
reiko tainn

From the moment that he had walked away from his mother back in her home, his emotions had been untenable. There could be no restraint or words that could soothe his aching heart and you could bet that he did whatever necessary to make sure no one saw it. It was part of the reason as to why it had taken him so long to get here but also because he had had a hard time remembering his way back. Though, unbeknownst to him, he had blacked out somewhere along the way and had no recollection of the events that had transpired. To this day he simply remembering running until his paws were numb.

There was so little surprise in knowing that the two friends might not be as close as they once more. That things might have been severed or severely burned on the outside that the inside began to wither. I have so much to catch up on, the yearling murmured mostly to himself as he was beginning to realize just how much life he had missed while taking his mother away from the Lore. Moving towards the Draw would likely be the best place to start to find answers, yet he found himself wanting to take his time getting there. It was best to know what you wanted to ask and say first, right? Otherwise he might start pointing fingers and placing blame.

In true honesty, he wouldn't blame Leotie for having sour feelings towards his mother. It was difficult to see whether or not she had been mad at the time or simply in the opening stages. Whatever it was that ailed her, Reiko hoped that they could wean it out of her. That she might come back someday and be a changed woman. Could you tell me more about Willow Ridge? It would be a welcome distraction to hear about another pack that wasn't the Draw. Something to keep his mind occupied and to give him an idea as to whether or not he should go to family or continue his wandering.

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

It was sad news for Reiko about his mother and Leotie was sad for him but she unfortunately couldn't relate how he must be feeling. She didn't know what it was like to have a mother. Though Triell had been a friend and what she thought a fatherly figure might be like she didn't think the feelings were the same. All she could do is be there for the young Tainn of he needed to talk or just needed somewhere to be that wasn't the draw. She knew she couldn't invite him past the borders but maybe she could talk with Ravenna or Sven if there ever came a time that Reiko might need to get away from his family.

To Leotie though the news of Naira's downfall gave her some satisfaction which of course she would never show in front of her young friend. She didn't know if Sven and Ravenna knew that Naira was no longer in the draw. It would be something she would have to share with them. That all could wait though as her attention was drawn back to the boy as she heard him mutter about how there was to catch up on. “I'm always here Reiko if you want to talk,” she assured him.

Just as she wouldn't abandon Treyah she also wouldn't abandon Reiko. It had grown past a promise to a friend to her loving both pups and she didn't blame them for what had happened. What was the point in being mad at anyone but Naira at this point. Leotie felt a hate for the woman that she had not been able to get rid if no matter what her conclusion was. A smile crossed her features as he asked about the Willow's. “Of course,” she said happily. “It's a wonderful place usually pretty quiet and everyone gets along so well. It's led by Ravenna and Sven and they are great Alpha’s. We are working toward good things in the future.”

(This post was last modified: Feb 20, 2018, 12:09 AM by Leotie.)
Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
All in good truth, the Ridge sounded quite lovely. A place that was accepting and tolerant, maybe even peaceful and true; however, he wondered that if he went there if things would be too harsh. Meaning that he feared what the true relationship of Sven and Kerberos might be. Kerberos was more or less a mentor to the young boy growing up and Leotie a friend, Sven he didn't know but wanted to get to know but he wasn't sure he wanted to see the red between them.

Even so, the tawny friend of his extended a kind hand and open ears to which he smiled, nodded his head and accepted her gracious offer. Thank you, he eventually poured his manners, that's very kind of you. He was young still but he recognized that she didn't have to sit here and ask him how he was doing. She didn't have to offer him support after they departed and yet, she was here to be a friend. A part of life he had missed since taking his mother elsewhere.

The description that she so kindly gave of the Ridge definitely made it sound wonderful. A place that Reiko wanted to visit, even if he might not be allowed inside or taken on a tour. Even being close to this place would be good enough for him for anything was better than being an outcast. Is the Ridge close? he asked, though shook his head when he realized he might be unclear. I mean, the members. Is everyone pretty close? If a newcomer came along that no one knew, would they be welcoming? For research reasons, of course...
you can't blame gravity for falling in love
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D