Bing, Google

I'm going to a place where the world is small — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
How lovely are the portals of the night
When stars come out to watch the daylight die

“I am sure,” she murmured. “My elder sister had always been sick from the time that we were born. She died just after we turned a year old and I am showing the same symptoms as her. I may have weeks or months, I am unsure,” she said, her voice hushing as she fought back the bit of panic that rose up in her chest. The pale woman still wanted to see all her children, she wanted to see Sachiel grow into a man even if it was from a distance, she wanted to live to a ripe old age and be there for the Cove. But, fate did not smile upon her wishes. It was a cruel mistress to take away her children first and now it was taking her life.

“I am sorry, truly, to return like this. I do not want to trouble you or the Cove but...this is my home. It is where I have spent much of my life, it is where I have risen my pups and protected my loved ones. It is where my little boy is buried as well as two dear friends. I do not wish to be anywhere else at the end, despite how selfish it might be,” she said, brows crumpling as she looked between the two pleading with them to allow her to stay even though she knew at this point she would be a burden.

TAGS:   OUTFIT:   OTHER:  
Made by  esa
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The dark man had wanted Namid to come back, not because he needed her but because she was his friend and he missed her. For two years she had been his alpha and he'd gone to her when he needed help. He had never expected her to come back in the condition that she was and announcing that she was dying. As Namid spoke explaining about her sister and her symptoms and how much time she had she seemed confident in her knowing of what she had and that it was in fact a death sentence. “I'm sorry Namid. I wish things could be different and that this wasn't happening to you.” He brushed his muzzle against her cheek affectionately.

The cove alpha shook his head as she apologized to then for coming back basically to die. “Don't Apologise, it's not necessary. If this is what has to be for you then there is no other place that you should spend your last days no matter how many they may be then here in the cove. This is your home always. I'm glad you came back even if it was because of this.” He found the strength to tell her exactly how he felt about her coming to the cove when she didn't know how long she had left. He licked her crown, “We will make sure you are well taken care of,” he reassured her.

(This post was last modified: Feb 21, 2018, 10:52 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
(Late again, sorry, the tag didn't work)

The faithful shadow had followed, but nervously she hid among the tree trunks to watch. She had little interesting in partaking after all of the excitement that had been going on as of late. She was used to chaos, but sense coming here had learned it could be calm and peaceful too. On the good days Tulip truly loved the Cove, but sometimes, she wished it was calmer. The girl felt selfish wanting such things, she was so much better off now that she was here. She was given off affection and treated like a wolf not a pathetic spec of dirt.

Tulip didn't pay attention to the words spoken or really much of the overall encounter. Her mind busy with thoughts of the past and things her and Moon still needed to do today. As far she was concerned this was a waste of time, they needed to chase the stranger off like they did back at the Extension. Tulip was trying to grasp that things were much different here, but it still thoroughly troubled her.
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Another whine fell from the large woman only this time it was much quieter. Namid apologized for returning in the state that she was in and explain why she did, like she had to. Moon shook her large head as to say no need to apologize. Kajika told her there was no need to apologize and if this was what she wanted then it wasnt a problem. "Like Kajika said this is your home youre always welcome here no matter what. We couldnt ever keep ya from it" she said placing her muzzle under that of the older woman in comfort. Both for Namid and herself.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
Hoping to wrap this with the next posts c: This will be Namid's last post, whoever posts last feel free to fade! Grae or Kai, if you want a private thread with Namid feel free to set one up and tag me c: I'd prefer them to be set as close to the date of this thread as possible.

How lovely are the portals of the night
When stars come out to watch the daylight die

Kajika came forward to comfort her and she gave him a small smile, placing a nuzzle to his cheek in return. He had always been there for them despite the hardships he, too, had faced. In a sense, perhaps he was more of a constant than the Vuesains were. The former queen never had any doubt on his capabilities or his loyalty and had always felt incredibly comfortable leaving the Cove in his capable paws.

Her mismatched gaze turned to the small girl that had approached. She hadn’t necessarily wanted anyone else to see her in this state, but she supposed if she were going to be invading their home in her condition they might as well see it now. “Hello, my name is Namid Vuesain,” she greeted, her voice growing more tired from all the interaction.

Moonshadow stepped up as well and assured her she was welcome and the pale woman’s heart felt so full to be blessed with the pair. She viewed Moonshadow in much the way that she did Kajika, with great respect. She had, for certain, saved the Cove from destruction at an earlier time despite having no want to lead. Yet she took the mantel with grace, tripping a few times but didn’t they all? Despite it all she was there, still at the helm and keeping them going and she couldn’t thank her enough. Her friend swept her muzzle beneath hers and she tilted her head to nibble at the dark woman’s ear affectionately. “Thank you both, I appreciate this more than you will ever know,” she replied as she pulled away, looking between the duo.

She attempted to move to her paws, legs still clearly shaking and she grimaced. Her auds folded in embarrassment and she cleared her throat. “Would you be able to help me to the medical den?” she inquired sheepishly.

TAGS:   OUTFIT:   OTHER:  
Made by  esa
(This post was last modified: Feb 26, 2018, 01:09 AM by Namid.)
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

He had pledged his loyalty and made a promise to the Vuesain's when he'd come to the cove. Even when Des had disappeared the first time he'd stayed and on the two years since they day he'd remained loyal and always worked hard for the pack. That hadn't changed and being there for Namid during her last days was something he was glad that he would get to do. Like she had always been there for him he wanted to be there for her.

He was happy more now that she had returned that he and Moonshadow had been able to keep the cove going. Now she could be happy and find some peace in knowing that what her and Vespertio had worked for was still thriving. Now as he sought to comfort her she seemed to he doing the same for him as she smiled and nuzzled his cheek. He hated every moment knowing that he would at some point lose this woman that was so important but he was glad he could spend it with her. His Amber gaze went to Tulip as Namid introduced herself to the yearling. He was curious how she would take the interaction.

Kajika also gave Moonshadow and Namid their moment together. He knew how important the Vuesain was to his oynx co-lead and he couldn't imagine how hard the news had hit her. They had a bond that he had never thought would happen when he had brought Moonshadow back to the cove but he was grateful for it. In that moment he felt he had given the mother what he had promised. That the five had made her into the best version of herself and that was because of Namid. “We are just glad that we can do this for you after all you've done for us.”

Then when Naimd started to move but was still having trouble Kajika was at her side again rwdy to help. “Of course, we will get you there where you can rest and Tulip can get you something to eat if you would like.” He would make sure she was well taken care of.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
Tulip had slowly taken an interest to her surroundings, leaving her thoughts to step a little closer in concern as the weakened wolf stumbled. Her heart twinged thinking at her earlier thoughts. Not to mention the strange wolf seemed nice enough with her greetings. "Tulip Day she replied with a small smile, though her eyes were more concerned than happy right now. "Tulip help?" She asked at mention of taking the weakened female elsewhere. The older woman appeared to be in no state to walk alone. Especially with the coyote issue that may or may not still exist. While the girl hadn't seen them since her and Ka's encounter, one could never be so sure.

What was wrong with this wolf? The girl wondered if she would merely burden the pack, but at the same time her little heart felt guilty at the concept. She wanted to be good now and do good. Those were not good thoughts. The girl's tail was wagging stiffly, anxiously almost. She wished she had paid more attention earlier, then maybe she would have been more in the loop. The girl was too much of a day dreamer for her own sake. She did gather that the woman was important to the wolves she cared about, and therefore important to her in return.

*Food. Of course, * the girl thought to herself outwardly nodding. "I go get?" She asked turning to leave if asked to, but waiting to make sure first. She didn't want to be too hasty in case they would need her aid in getting the woman to the...well, she wasn't sure, but some den that had been mentioned.
(This post was last modified: Mar 01, 2018, 07:56 AM by Tulip.)
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Fading and archiving :) @Namid Id love a thread with them! Ill set one up for close to after this one :)

Tulips presence didnt register to the onyx woman until Namid spoke to her introducing herself. She felt ashamed for not introducing the two females but she had been too overwhelmed with emotions to even think of such formalities. It seemed like it wasnt a big deal for her small shadow had no issue introducing herself. Mercury pools made contact with bright lemon counterparts giving her a smile of encouragement. Moon then turned her attention back to the former queen telling her that it was no problem that she wanted to spend her last days in the cove. This was her home and Moon would never deny her to be here. Her placement of her muzzle was met with an affectionate nibble to her ear. Her silver dusted tail swept the frozen ground with appreciation as Namid thanked them. Her best friend said that they were glad that they could do this for her after everything she had ever done for them. Her large skull nodded in agreement with a warm smile. Once again that smile faded as the pale agouti woman had trouble moving. When she stood she struggled her legs shaking. Moonshadow instinctively moved to her side to allow her to lean on her if needed. She asked if they could help her to the medicine den and of course they would oblige. Tulip asked if she should go get the food Kajika offered. "Yes please Tulip. Bring it to the medical den, the one where Roland is" she told the yearling providing extra detail in case she didnt know where to go. The large cove woman gave a glance to her co-lead to say lead the way. Luckily it wouldnt take long for them to make it to the den. Moon would tell Namid about @Roland as they walked so that she knew who he was in case he was at the den...like he should be.

-Fade-

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]