Hey there — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Wolfsi who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta
Get out your guns, battle's begun.
Are you a saint or a sinner?

Here you go! It a bit over midday, and the weather is fine.

The young woman, the spider had moved down from the lowlands into the forests of the lore. She liked it here, it was oddly calming when everything was hidden behind tree trunks, even if the tall trees sometimes came of scary in their darkened winter state. And the forest seemed full of life even if she could not see them. Tracks in the snow a few lonely bird songs and the wind playing in the branches. Though the spider wasn't certain she liked this more than the lowlands, or any other place she seen when on her own. She liked a lot of the places she had seen. Rivers, lakes, meadows and even waterfalls. The world was wast with a lot of different places to see. She wondered what the Lore held, what kind of places she find. Or what wolves she find, she still neede to try and find her lost family member. If the said member wanted to be found.

Ody could not help but wonder if she was doing wrong in seeking out @Cheedo again. It appears that the other woman had moved on, taken her new home into her heart so was it right for Ody to seek her? No, Ody need to know if she was safe. The Monadnock was no longer held by a pack, and she wondered why. When she visited it last time Cheedo nor Piety had seemed unhappy to be there.

The wound fo water from nearby, the sound of the rush had her head turn to look around. It been a few days since she found the pack missing, and she wondered if she ever find them.

Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo
Thank you for getting this up.

The small Agouti woman traveled away from the group in search of food or anything else they may need. It seemed they may have found a place that they could settle and create a real home where she hoped they could find happiness again. She had some apprehensions that she kept to herself but hoped that they would go away in time. Cheedo felt that since they had left the Monadnock they hadn't had time to really grieve for their loss with too many things to worry about like food and shelter. In Clearwater Tarn she hoped that it's quiet and secluded atmosphere they could finally find peace with what had happened.

Weaving between the trees of the ghastly woods Cheedo kept her good ear perked for any sounds that might mean food. She'd been out most of the morning and had yet to come across anything worth dragging back to the group. The sound of rushing water did catch her attention. A drink would serve her well and help her keep going until she found something.

As she approached the water however she came across a line figure. There was something familiar about it and for a moment she thought Craw had returned. Then the scent reached her and she realized it wasn't her former husband but his daughter. “Ody,” she called to the girl, “What are you doing here?” She asked her tail swaying behind her as she approached.

(This post was last modified: Feb 21, 2018, 02:33 PM by Cheedo.)
[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta

OOC here!

Ody's head turned and eyes widened by the sound of her name from familiar lips, and yet it was so different to hear it. @Cheedo did not sound scared, nor anything like a rabbit. Which had been her mother's favorite way to poke fun at the smaller woman. She sounded different, and she moved differently from back then. It lit a warm fire in the spider's chest, to see Cheedo what she presumed to be happy and safe. But where had she been? Was she totally okay? What about the Monadnock and the other pack members. However, the thoughts were quickly overshadowed with joy and happiness from seeing Cheedo in one peace and as healthy as she did.

The spider's inky lips pulled into a wide smile, as her legs moved a quickened motion almost a run towards Cheedo, only to meet the woman with a nuzzle to her tawny shoulder and happy whine. "I been looking for you, I found Whitestone abandoned," she said tail waging in a fast and happy manner. "Are you okay?" she asked pulling away only just enough so she wouldn't be over fussing the older woman. The fragile scent still in her nose, a scent which bore another scent in it. Had she joined another pack? But the scent's on her were somewhat familiar, in a way.

(This post was last modified: Feb 21, 2018, 04:36 PM by Odysseia.)
March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

At first she'd been afraid that her former husband had come to drag her back to him. After having left the way he had she couldn't imagine he had anyone left. How could he have found her though? She wasn't the same Cheedo anymore and she wouldn't be drug back to be what he wanted her to be. All her fears were washed away when she realized the wolf she'd found wasn't him but his daughter, relief and happiness had flooded over her. Ody was safe and she was okay and that was all the tawny woman could ask for.

The girl rushed toward her nuzzling her shoulder and Cheedo brushed an affectionate lick to her cheek in return. “I'm so happy to see you,” she told her. The gray girl explained she'd been to the Monadnock and found it abandon. “We left a month or more ago. Wraith he was killed while hunting and we couldn't stay it was just too painful,” she explained the reason for their absence from Whitestone. “I'm doing well and still with Piety. We are trying to make a home nearby. We are recovering from losing Wraith still but we are doing better than we were.” She and Piety were but it was Cyril the tawny woman worried most about.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta

OOC here!

"I'm happy to see you to Cheedo, I was really afraid something bad had happened to you" she spoke a soft smile on her lips. A smile which faded as soon as the small woman told the spider why they had left the Monadnock. Ears would pin back against her head as she placed her head against Cheedo's shoulder. "I'm so sorry" her words were honest and her sadness clouded her tone. Wraith had been the on to bring them to Whitestone, without him they never have gotten to see Craw again and she still be stuck in his shadow.

Pulling away from her friend, her family member, she looked at the woman in silence for a moment. Listening as Cheedo spoke of the white woman and how they were trying to start a new. The spider smiled softly as she tried to collect her emotion's back under control. "If you need it I be happy to stay and help." she offered, not sure how well the two woman were doing and if they neede help. But there was something ells in her mind as the thoughts drifted in her head. @Cheedo had changed, she could tell. She was no Rabbit anymore, and Ody had missed her more then she realized, seeing the woman again made her chest hurt in a good way. she turned her head slightly to the side for a moment before returning to face Cheedo. "Actually I would really like to stay if I can" she paused for a moment, eyes looking away as if she was embarrassed before returning to Cheedo again a soft smile still on her lips. "I wanna stay with my family, or what's left of it." she said moving closer to Cheedo to bump her nose to the woman's jaw.

She found her choice, and she knew what she wanted. What she had right in front of her this enter time.

March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

Cheedo shook her head but smiled when Ody said she was glad to see her. “Nothing bad has happened to me yet.” Though she had faith that nothing would happen, underneath everything she knew she was a survivor but she also knew Morganna was back. While she believed the former Whitestone leader was out of their lives she wasn't going to take that for granted. Cheedo leaned into Ody's touch after she'd told of Wraith's death and why they had left the Monadnock, “Thank you Ody, that means a lot. He was a good man.” The world felt a little emptier without Wraith in it and she was coping but she still missed him dearly.

The small tawny woman looked into the eyes of Craw’s daughter as she spoke offering to stay and help if it was needed. This brought a smile to Cheedo's features, “You always were a good girl. Much better than your father. Food is always necessary but more than that Ody I would love for you to stay for a few days so we can have a proper visit.” Cheedo had always loved Ody, she wasn't like her mother or some of the others at all. She'd already been through so much but she seemed to be doing well for herself. It seemed the girl had a surprise for the tawny woman as she declared that she would like to stay. “I don't know if you can. We can talk to Piety and see if she is okay with it. There would be plenty of room and you would just love the place we are looking to make our home. It's so much different than Ritter.” The idea of having Craw’s daughter in the tarn with her was one that had never crossed Cheedo's mind. She couldn't help but hope that Piety would be okay with Ody staying. “I would love to have you here with me for good,” she told a wide smile breaking across her face.

Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta

OOC here!

Ody smiled at Cheedo's remark of how she was a good person, she hoped so, even if she like him had abandoned everyone. It wasn't like it changed that she wanted to be with her family, and her family was the gang. Her mother, Moriarty, Mittani, Ros and Cheedo. Who was the only one still left in the lore as far as she knew. But as Cheedo at first replied that she wasn't sure she could stay Ody's ears feel back a bit. Oh no, would Cheedo turn her away? Worry spiraled in her mind, she thought the small woman was happy to see her so why would she. @Cheedo soon explained and Ody's ears peaked again. So Piety was in charge?  The young spider smiled and nodded her head "Yes, I like to meet Piety again and ask her permission to stay with you." she smiled as she watched Cheedo her own smile spreading widely across her face as Cheedo told her she like for her to stay for good. "I do to"

The spider was happy, she found Cheedo and that she perhaps had found what she wanted to do. Of curse there was Adelayde, she felt she should travel back to inform the woman that Piety and Cheedo were okay. But she wondered who she should ask, she would assume Piety, as Cheedo had said the woman would have to agree to her staying. "I assume, Piety will be leading this new pack then?" she asked her head tilting a bit, in curiosity. "shall we call for her?"

Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

Living in the environment they had before coming to the Monadnock. Seeing the things that she had Cheedo was proud of Ody for not letting it get the better of her. The tawny woman was surprised when the girl declared that she wanted to stay. Not just for a couple of days for a visit but permanently, she couldn't help but be happy at the decision. She worried though how Piety would react, or Lorcan considering he'd been so angry with her for her relationship to Craw. What would he think of Craw’s daughter coming to live with them? There was only one way to find out and that was to ask Piety and prepare for the worst just in case though she hoped that the preparation would be unnecessary. “Then you should meet her and show her your not your father.” Though Cheedo did worry it wouldn't be that easy. That thought was pushed away and a smile formed on her features when Ody agreed with her.

This was an odd situation for the tawny woman since they weren't officially a pack and she'd never brought anyone into the pack. She supposed they would haven't go and find the pale woman to speak with with her. As Cheedo was thinking about how to go about it all Ody spoke up. “Yes, I can't imagine it any other way.“ Piety had always been her alpha and Cheedo still saw her as such even though they hadn't been a pack for awhile now. “ I think that would be best,” she said agreeing that they should call for Piety.

Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta

Shall we end it hear and start a new one were Ody is calling for Piety and Cheedo?

Ody nodded her head at Cheedo's words "yes" she agreed, she wasn't her father never would be. It was true she had a wanderers paw's but she was brought up as alone wolf cared for by a small gang. Who would expect her not to? But to be honest she wondered what pack life would truly be like.

The spider simply nodded as @Cheedo informed her that she could not imagine it any other way. The young woman simply smiled, it appeared to her that Cheedo and Piety had become close. "How about I go find something to offer as a peace offering and you go on ahead?" she said a smile on her lips, it was winter, but she should be able to find something to show her good will to Piety. "I come find you and Piety once I have what I need?" she asked burning eyes moving from Cheedo to the forest wondering if she maybe could find any woodland creature to bring for the soon to be alpha.