(See All?) Announcements
695 Users Online
Sophrosnia, Google, Isla, Bing, Nori

Time rolls by the clock dont stop — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
Tulip smiled solemnly back at her alpha, the exchange seeming futile. A mix of dread, fear, anticipation, and sadness hung in the air with little hope. It was like a weight upon her shoulders. Seeing Ooon like this unsettled the yearling and the Namid wolf's state was just so...poor. Her state was saddening, and Tulip couldn't help but worry about her. She seemed to fragile. Tulip could not recall seeing a wolf look so frail, even the Silver peak members had looked better half-starved in wintertime.

Then the Namid wolf looked at her and spoke. Shyly the girl smiled and award toothy grin, eyes adverting the older women's glance. Heat rose within her despite being told she was fine. The woman had called her dear? What did that mean? It was...nice. Made her think of Moon's comfort. The grey man only caused the girl to shy away a bit as he spoke to the two females in greeting. She kept quite to allow the others to speak amongst themselves before turning to Moon. She moved to her alpha's side, expecting to follow the ebony wolf somewhere to give the Namid-wolf time alone with the silver wolf. It made her a little nervous, leaving her alone with him, and she wasn't quite understanding of all things spoken. Nonetheless she trusted Moon's decision to have faith in the stranger.
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Let me know if @Tulips exit with Moon isnt okay!

Moon stood by nervously as the two medics met. She hoped that Namid wouldnt be upset with her for finding someone to try to help. The younger woman just couldnt accept the fact that the true cove queen was dying. It seemed to go over well for the pale woman didnt look mad. Kage asked if he and Namid could speak alone since he valued confidentiality. Moon didnt mind if Namid didnt and since she agreed Moonshadow wouldnt object. She gave a small smile to her shadow as she came to her side. "Yes of course. Just howl if ya need me". With a motion of her head she moved towards the lake beckoning Tulip to follow. She would check in with Namid later.

-Moon and Tulips exit-

Word Count: 000
(This post was last modified: Apr 01, 2018, 03:04 AM by Moonshadow.)
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]