526 Users Online
Bing, Google

Lonely — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lia who has 31 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Accailia Sora
OOC: Is it ok if Accailia joins in?

Accailia had been walking around for a few days now, she wasn't entirely sure where she was but at the same time she didn't really care. Her ears perked up at the sound of voices close by. She ran in the direction the voices were coming from, growing ever more excited. When she grew near she walked forward slowly, not wanting to scare them off. It was two males and a female. The males seemed to be close already but the female seemed like somewhat of a threat, as if she was trying to scare them off.

Accailia stepped forward so she was visible to them and sat down and lowered her head to show she wasn't a threat. "Hello. I'm Accailia. I'm new to the area." She looked back and forth between the two males and the silver female. The smaller male with the mottled gray fur seemed to be about her age and the other seemed to be just a little older, maybe by just a year. The female was probably about two years older than her. "I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you."
Played by Hope who has 110 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
Silver felt alittle bombared by the questions the male was asking. She growled a warning at the larger male and chose to only answer one.<b>"My name is Silver Wntercoat,"</b>she sateted, glaring at the bigger male. She looked them over and was about to ask there names, when a she- wolf came out of the brush behind her.

Silver turned her back to the males to look at the female.<b>"Okay now it would be nice to know all your names,"</b>she said.
"If I had to chose between you and me, well it depends on my reason."
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Played by Gavin who has 16 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Teldias Goldheart
Teldias looked at the new white wolf. <b>"Hello, Accailia, I am Teldias Goldheart, and silver what a creative name i don't know why you got it."</b> He said the comment about silver with immense sarcasm. He looked at the odd group of wolves. A grey wolf, a silver wolf, and two white ones. He stared at the white wolves amber eyes. they were calm and full of silence and loyalty.

he walked back over to puzzles and waited for the other male to tell his name.
The hunt calls me.
-Teldias