Google, Bing

How are you holding up? — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

She'd fallen sending snow flying and some of it landing in the dark male. He was more concerned with her and if she was okay. Immediately he'd crouched down next to her to check her and the response wasn't very convincing. He was completely oblivious to what the touch of his nose to her cheek had done to her. The small whine to his comment brought a small frown to his features. “Maybe we should get you back to the den for some rest?” He suggested, “If you want I can even kick everyone out and sit outside to make sure you get some quiet time? What do you say?” It was best he didn't go in the den with her, the scent she carried would only drive him crazy and things might not end well.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

He offered to get her back to the den to rest. A small smile crept upon her maw when he said he could kick everyone out and sit outside. During a normal season she would have gladly taken him up on that offer. But now? Silver eyes once again met his amber ones "Kaj, I - I dunno if thats a good idea..." she trailed off looking down to her tail momentarily before looking back to him. "Ya know with this and all" she furthered explained with a flick of her tail, sending her scent stirring all around them. They had had a moment and she was sure he had felt it too...there was no way for him not to.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Feeling that Moonshadow needed some rest and time to herself he'd offered to take her to the den and then make sure she got that time. As her eyes met his and she spoke saying it might not be a good idea his head tilted. Then his gaze followed hers to her tail. He looked back at her just before he saw the flight of her tail and then her scent filled his nostrils. He hadn't needed to reminder of her heat, he'd been trying to ignore it the whole time but he understood her. He'd felt the moment that passed between them and wondered if it had been because of her heat or something else. He looked at his paws as they had stretched toward her, “Maybe after this,” meaning her heat, “We should talk?” He suggested lifting his head to meet her silver gaze again, “But for now I should take my leave before…” he trailed off sure she knew that he was thinking.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

She was glad that he caught on. The large woman didnt know how much longer she could control herself. He asked if they should talk after her heat. If she were to be honest, Moon didnt know if she wanted to talk about this, ever. She gave him a meek smile and nod when he looked back up at her. He then said that he should take his leave and she gave another nod. "Im sorry Kajika, yer just - just too tempting..." she trailed off. Sadness and a hint of guilt in her eyes. She loved him, always has always will, but with the heat it was beginning to blur lines and cloud judgment.

(This post was last modified: Mar 13, 2018, 03:58 AM by Moonshadow.)
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Fade with your next post? Or I can add a fade. Let me know.

Something was going on between them, that much was clear to the dark man. What wasn't clear was if it was because of the season or if there was something deeper. He felt with both of their current situations it was something that needed to be talked about but it wasn't the time. She agreed that they should talk and even though he thought they should he wasn't sure they should. He got the hint that it was time for him to leave her as much as he didn't like the idea of leaving her alone. “It's okay Moonshadow, I hate leaving you in your own but I understand, it's the same for me.” He could see the emotion in her eyes but he knew she was right. If they stayed around each other much longer he didn't know how far things would go and he knew they couldn't let that happen. The dark man rose to his feet and moved to lick her crown but thought better of it. “I’ll send Tulip to check on you later,” he told her. It was safer if he sent the yearling in his place. He then turned and disappeared into the forest with a glance over his shoulder.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Archived :) These two are too much lol

Her silver dusted ears fell against her skull as he told her it was okay and that he hated leaving her. She knew that he did and she hated sending him away but it was beginning to becoming to much to bare. "Thank ya" she replied her voice quiet. The alpha rose to his feet and placed a lick to her crown, he then said that he would send Tulip to check on her later. She merely gave him a nod in response and watch him turn. Once he was far enough away she whispered "I love ya".

-Fade-