(See All?) Announcements
670 Users Online
Google, Bing

I was uptight, want to let loose... — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ruru who has 11 posts.
Inactive
Xiaogou
(Apr 07, 2018, 02:22 AM)Spirit of Wildwood Wrote:  There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity

---------
"This most likely won't fill both of our bellies, but there appears to be some deer nearby. We can try and get one together." Her scarred tail wagged as she sniffed for the deer trail, leaving the small woodchuck behind. She was excited to go hunting for some big prey. A chase would be fun right now. And she was certain her hunger would drive her to catch maybe even two deer.
Played by Hawthorn who has 35 posts.
Inactive VII. Yearling
Emmaline Archer
Sorry I took so long to post! Thoughts. Speech.

AS Emmy was chewing the meat in her mouth, she listened to Xiaogou say about the woodchuck not being enough for them both. "Probably not, but at least it's something." She thought. But her thoughts were cut short when she hard the other lady say about a family of deer nearby, and that they may be able to take one down. Emmy could not understand how the other woman thought that this was a good idea... A mother deer protecting her fauns was very dangerous, especially to just 2 wolves. "You sure that's a good idea? Our only chance would be to find a faun alone and kill it... And they will all be watched by their mothers."

Emmy pondered the thought for a moment, before coming up with an idea... "We can bark quickly... and with different pitches." She said with enthusiasm. "As long as we keep to the shadows they will hink there are more than 2 of us... It can't hurt to try." She smiled at the other woman and started crawling towards a bush where she could hide from the deer.
Inactive
Xiaogou
"Yes, great idea." Xiagou cheered. She followed Emmaline's lead, hiding behind the bushes, sneaking closer to the deer family.
She was a few yards away from the nearest one, the mother deer standing close beside her young.
Whispering back to her she said "I will distract the mother deer after we've frightened them."
Taking the young wolf's advice, she began with a volley of pitched barks, making the most noise and ruckus she could produce.
The deer instantly went into a panick, their heads shot up from their grazing, ears pricked towards the source of the sound. One began to run and the rest followed in scattered directions.
Like she had said, Xiaogou chased after the biggest one, herding her away from the rest of the family as best she could in the sudden chaos. She was yipping and barking behind it as it ran, nipping at its legs when it tried to turn around. "Its working!" she thought to herself excitedly.
Inactive VII. Yearling
Emmaline Archer
{M} For descriptive violence.

After this post, my next one should probably be the last. Thoughts. Speech.

Emmy winced as she heard Xiaogou cheer that the plan would work, Emmy was hoping that the deer did not hear her. She looked back at Xiaogou to listen to her say that she was going to distract the mother deer after they started to run. Not a moment later Xiaogou started barking and yapping as quickly as she could, Emmy did the same. Without a moment to wast, the deer ran off like rabbits after moving grass. Xiaogou was chasing the largest deer, herding it away from... well the herd.

Emmy saw the smallest one that was running after it's mother, the one that the other woman was chasing. Emmy darted off after it, and after a few moments, manages to get it's hind leg in her mouth. The deer bleated for help from it's mother, and the agouti girl knew that the mother would respond if she heard it again. Emmy bit down on the leg of the faun, hearing the bone break with a satisfying crunch and let go. The deer fell to the ground and started bleating with all it's might.

Emmy quickly ran forward and bit the neck of the faun, feeling the warn blood trickled across her mouth, it was tasty. The faun gurgled and let out it's last breath, eyes going dim. Emmy stepped back and licked the blood off her lips, savoring the flavor. She barked after Xiaogou. "Stop the chase! I killed the young one!" And began to eat the flesh of the faun.
Inactive
Xiaogou
She made an abrumpt stop when she heard her bark, panting for breathe she swerved around to head to the newely catched prey. The deer continued to run away from the scene.
"Good job!" She said cheerfully with a wide smile. Xiaogou sniffed at the deer before biting into one of its hindlegs. "We made a great team!"
She said through a mouthful. Her great hunger eased away while she dogged the juicy meat down. There was a few moments of only the crunching of bones and tearing of meat before Xiaogou looked up to the young wolf, "Thanks for helping me get some dinner," she laughed, "I'll head back home after this, but I hope i meet you again, Emmaline." There was another soft smile on her muzzle, her bare tail wagged again. Xiaogou had grown a liking to this wolf. Friend. was the word she used to describe her in her head. She took the last few bites, licking the bones clean.
With a full stomach and tired paws she yawned, parting in the opposite direction. "Good bye.."
(This post was last modified: Apr 10, 2018, 10:35 PM by Xiaogou.)
Inactive VII. Yearling
Emmaline Archer
Thanks for threading with me! Thoughts. Speech.

Emmy listened as Xiaogou told her she had done a good job, and that they made a great team. Emmy smiled, she was glad to have been able to share this experience with the older woman, and eagerly awaited the next time they would meet. They ate in silence for a few moments before Xiaogou looked up and thanked Emmy for helping her get some dinner, she also said that she was going home after this but she hoped to see Emmaline around again. Emmy giggled a bit and said... "Of course, I needed to eat too, and I hope to see you again sometime as well."

Emmy watched the older lady eat the last scraps of the deer and lick the bones clean, before yawning and saying "Good bye" as she went off away from the little spot where they were standing. Emmy sighed and spoke out to Xiaogou... "I wish you luck... friend!" She then looked off towards the Lagoon and started walking there. "Morganna Archer, here I come."

Fade out thread.
(This post was last modified: Apr 11, 2018, 06:23 PM by Emmaline.)