545 Users Online
Bing, Google

A fire inside that can't be dowsed [M] — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
not looking for some fairytale bliss

The Agouti woman was usually a pleasant wolf always in a good mood and always willing to help. With the physical changes that were occuring in her body came a change in her usual demeanor. She felt ready to snap at any female who rubbed her the wrong way. The itchiness that made her skin crawl only served to drive her crazy and make her more irritable.

With her banner swaying high over her back she stalked through the snow just outside the border of the ridge. The symptoms of her heat seeming much stronger than they had in the past. All she wanted to do was find some kind of relief of only temporary before she would inevitably have to crawl into the den for the night. She put her nose to the ground in search of a prey trail to follow in hopes that would take her mind off the fire there burned just under the surface.

i want something just like this
(This post was last modified: Mar 06, 2018, 06:06 PM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
possible M content bc hormones

just something i can turn to

The change in the air had finally come, and for the first time Sven invited the turn of the season for more than just the warmth it promised. This year, he had reason to appreciate the blossoming of the women around him, and was in a position to allow them to enthrall him. @Ravenna was of course forbidden fruit, but her thickening scent riled him all the same; it took great lengths of will power for the man not to keep her corralled into the den and away from other men. Instinct told him that if the children were not his, then they could not be allowed to exist. However, he had made a deal with his cousin, and begrudgingly left her alone, though he remained wary, and @Blitz was often reminded physically that whatever Ravenna may allow him to get away with would not carry over into any other aspect of pack life.

Leotie and @Lilith, however, would not so easily escape the umbrella of his protection, and in turn his possessive nature. It wasn't a matter of distrust in either female, but simply the drive within his very DNA to assert himself as the season wound up, and he did not fight it. Thus, Leotie's drifting past the pack's borders was far from outside of his attention.

Sven stalked after her, silent every step of the way. It wasn't until he approached, unapologetically running his shoulder against the length of her flank, that he let out any sound at all. An affectionate growl shook the air around them as his way of greeting. There was an electricity between them, just in being so close, but it didn't make him feel guilty or abashed. It felt instead like it was exactly where he was meant to be.

"Where are you going?"

somebody i can miss
(This post was last modified: Mar 04, 2018, 05:32 AM by Sven.)
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Only a few days into her heat and she'd grown tired of it already and didn't know how she was going to get through the duration of it again. She'd managed the previous year bit then Sven hadn't been so close. She sought him out often to brush against him, tempt him knowing she shouldn't. It wasn't her right to breed as a subordinate and respectful of Ravenna's position. It didn't stop her from feeling flattered by Sven's protectiveness of her. The scents of the other females only served as a reminder of the competition she had in the pack, mainly Lilith and Leotie was bound and determined to let her know where she stood in the grand scheme of things.

One that particular day she thought she'd managed to slip past Sven's protective bubble for a few minutes at least. She didn't notice his pale form stalking her as she traveled across the border or made her way along the outside of it. The thought to throw herself into the snow had only just crossed her mind.

That thought was quickly shoved away as a new thought came to her. Leotie's mind focused only on the touch of his shoulder against his and the affectionate growl meeting her ears. she leaned into him and nibbled his neck just under his jaw. His question wasn't missed just merely ignored as she got lost in his presence for a moment longer than she normally would have. “A walk or hunt,” she answered absentmindedly, “It doesn't matter now that your here.”

Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

That Leotie mirrored his comfort with their current predicament only egged him on. His ears and nose drank in the information on the wind, ascertaining that they were indeed alone. More alone than they had been since the start of the woman's heat going on a week ago now. That could be dangerous, but only if she thought differently of their relationship than he did. Perhaps this would be the evening that he would discover where exactly they stood.

He leaned into her touch to reciprocate it, smallteeth preening her crown and ears.

"You know, when the sun is falling and you're going into the woods, you should always bring something with you that's scarier than anything you might find," he told her with a wry smile. Of course, he was that frightening totem she should be keeping at her side. Alone he was lethally powerful, but with Leotie to defend he would be nothing short of merciless.

"Ghosts and thieves might be waiting for you out in the snow."

somebody i can miss
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Over the past months they'd grown closer and he gave her a strength that she hadn't known she had inside her. Leaning into him she felt a closeness with him that she'd never felt before with anyone but him. For so long she'd been afraid to tell him or anyone for fear that maybe he didn't feel the same as she did. As he leaned into her touch and preened the fur of her crown and ears she felt that her worries may have been for nothing.

Her blue gaze went to meet his as she soaked up his words a smile forming on her inky maw. “Then I am lucky to have my warrior with me to protect me from them,” she spoke against his ear, “I have nothing to fear as long as he is at my side,” she said as she pressed her body against his. Her words were the truth, he had always been there to protect and take care of her. She knew that he always would be there as her warrior against all the bad things that could hurt her.

“Will you save me now?” She whispered.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

Her warrior. He liked the sound of that, the timber not only stroking his ego but reaffirming how deeply she truly did trust him, and that finally he was enough for someone. Unfiltered, undiluted, untrying he was enough.

"Always," he whispered back, pressing his crown against her cheek. It was a vow, one that he knew, realistically, he could not fully promise as the world had proven time and again to be cruel beyond his power, but one that he meant with every fiber of his being all the same. Wherever she was, whatever or whoever it was that threatened her, he would give his all to keep her safe. She had more than earned that.

Her question caused his lips to quirk upwards into a smirk, and he pulled away. His silver eyes were teasing as he pedalled slowly backward, tail flipping back and forth through the air playfully. Sven's tone was almost dangerously dark as he replied.

"Oh? Did you need my... assistance?"

somebody i can miss
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

So many times in the past he'd been there to save her and protect her from bad things. She trusted him with her life and as they'd grown closer she now trusted him with her heart. He was everything she needed him to be and she could have asked for better.

She couldn't help the smile that spread across her face at his whispered word and the way he pressed his crown against her cheek. In that moment she knew he meant the word, that he would always be there for her. Whether she was in trouble or just needed to talk he would be there. She was truly her warrior and there wasn't any other word that could describe him to her her.

The question was would he save her now? Every fibre of her being told her she needed him and only he could help her. She wanted to be close to him and feel his body against hers but then he pulled away bringing a frown and a small lash of her tail. She moved toward him as he moved backwards, “Your horrible Sven Archer,” she teased a smile sliding across her features once more. “Your damsel is in distress here and I would think you would want to do whatever you could to help her out,” she said her tone taking on a flirtatious note.

Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

He was grinning then as she returned the teasing, wicked whites glinting in the fading daylight. Perhaps he should have been thinking more, considering that they had yet to actually discuss plenty about their relationship. Where they stood, who exactly they were to each other, and if everything truly was alright of what might come of this moment alone together. After all, he had failed to tell her thus far of his discussion with Ravenna.

Yet she wasn't questioning him, did not show doubts within her baby blue eyes. Because of that trust. Sven found he liked it this way, guiding by showing rather than convincing. Not having to explain and push and justify until his jaws were sore.

It was more natural this way, and twas the season to be base.

Sven reversed directions, slipping forward now. His legs slid through the snow, hind legs pushing him back to her as he went down onto his belly like a snake. The Archer could count the number of times on one paw that he'd allowed himself to be so submissive, but wasn't a king meant to be wrapped around his princess's paw?

"Forgive me," he spoke slyly, turning onto his back before her paws. His long limbs reached up, pushing playfully at her chest.

"I know you're an angel, but I can't help that I'm feeling devilish. Is this trouble that we really want to get out of? Or would it be better to indulge?"

As the last word streamed from betwixt his grinning fangs he wrapped his limbs about her neck and pulled, taking her to the ground with him suddenly but mindfully.

somebody i can miss
(This post was last modified: Mar 06, 2018, 05:55 PM by Sven.)
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

In a way his teasing was both welcome and irksome leaving her to suppress a sigh. Still she had to admit that she liked this side of him, the playful man that she had come to know in the past year. It some ways his teasing took some of the tension that had been building inside of her leaving the feelings that his touch and scent caused to stir inside her.

She didn't much think what this moment between them could result in though it was there in the back of her mind. She understood the consequences but all she wanted was him, to get him claim her as his. She had never told him that she had thought about it a lot during the previous year. It was better this way, she had no question about how he felt about her.

He suddenly changed the direction until he was coming toward her before he was soon on his belly in the snow. She stood over him banner waving over her back as she looked down on him while he spoke.

She first placed a kiss in his cheek before looking into his silver eyes. “Your forgiven,” she she said once he was on his back. She nipped at his toes when he pushed at her chest. Then he spoke again causing a mischievous smile to form on her lips as she bent her head to speak.

“I like you when you're feeling devilish,” she admitted, “We should indulge, haven't we waited long enough? There isn't anything to stand in our way and whatever happens I think you and I are ready for.” The next thing she knew his paws we're wrapped around her and she was falling into the snow with him. A laugh filled the air as she finally landed beside him. She once again found herself looking into his eyes, “Make me yours Sven,” she whispered.