680 Users Online
Google, Bing

where were you while we were getting high [m] — Umbra Copse 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 363 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alastor Leigh
If I ever leave I could learn to miss you

She simply shrugged at his comment, blissfully unaware of the stress that came with being the mate of someone’s little girl. Especially being the mate that had knocked up that little girl. Triell had always been a reasonable wolf to him, so he wasn’t necessarily afraid of him actually hurting him. Rather, he was afraid that the man wouldn’t approve. It wasn’t like they really needed his approval, but all the same it would make the silver man feel at least a little bit better.

Hal stated that she wanted Larkspur to be left under his log and he conceded with a nod. If that was what she wanted then it was fine. It wasn’t that Kino was afraid of confrontation now that they were mates, but rather that he had mellowed with age into a more go with the flow kind of guy. He could be riled up, that much hadn’t changed, but he didn’t let the little things get to him. He had much more important things to look forward to.

She turned to head away and he looked at their decaying friend one last time. The silver man dipped his head in farewell and thanks before following after Sahalie’s portly frame, to rest beneath the stars they had spent so many nights beneath.

Fade
With sentimental boy as my nom de plume
(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2018, 03:03 AM by Kino.)