(See All?) Announcements
694 Users Online
Google, Bing

And yeah I finally found my place — Drowned Wood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Oolong who has 11 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Noemie Beaulieu
'Wow, that is a lot to take in...' Noemie tilted her head a bit trying to take it all in. She found it respectable what the other was doing, earning her title in a way she deemed was good. She felt like she wanted to know more strangely. The thought, however, was a lot to take in, a goddess known also as a mother to them. Weirder things have happened. "So the Moon Mother guides life so to speak?" Curiosity flooded her voice and it was obvious she held some regard for this. The thought of it was almost comforting to her. As peculiar as this may have sounded to some, the young wolf found interest within the others words.

She felt drawn to know more.

"You're looking for more followers? Of the Moon Mother?" Noe was hoping she was correct, she would gladly stay and listen. Newfound respect was placed within Macha, she was obviously knowledgeable, and she spoke about this with what Noe could only describe as passion. A new interest was placed, what a strange way to make a new friend.
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer

"Exactly!" the fae responded in an almost overzealous tone, tail wagging enthusiastically behind her despite her usual preference to maintain a calm and composed appearance. She was happy that the stranger, Noemie, seemed to be understanding (and possibly even interested in) the topic of her faith. It wasn't that other wolves had rejected the subject, per se, though she definitely hadn't the slightest idea that she'd just get this lucky today.

"Yes ma'am!" the Archer chirped. "It'll be a long while before I can form a pack of my own, seeing as I'm not even a yearling yet.. But I figure the sooner I can get things rolling the better! And actually, there seems to be a severe lack of spirituality in these lands.. At least when compared to my birth home. It makes me really sad thinking about it, these wolves have nothing to believe in!" Ah, but that was besides the point. Stay on track Macha.

(This post was last modified: Mar 25, 2018, 08:30 AM by Macha.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Noemie Beaulieu
Noemie was taken aback a bit by her companies enthusiasm. Happily listening along with what she was going on about. "Is that so?" Enthusiasm and curiosity were held up within her mind. "So you are having a hard time getting others to listen?" Noemie quizzically asked, tail swaying softly behind her a bit. "That sounds very interesting, though! It would be a shame to miss hearing more..." She definitely sounded enthusiastic about this. Noe wasn't quite sure why, but it was kinda comforting to the pale girl. Something oddly intriguing to her, and the other was certainly easy to listen to on this. 'Maybe she can teach me to follow this Moon Mother as well' Noe thought to herself, but how well would she be at this new faith? Taking a second to think of her next words Noe finally spoke, "Do you think I can follow her as well?" asking the darker girl in front of her.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
sorry for any mistakes #phonelife

"Well.." she paused, trying to figure out how to best manage her words so as they wouldn't come across as offensive to anyone if this somehow got back to them. "I suppose, in a way..? They listen, however how much of it they retain or actually even care about could be considered questionable." the Archer let out a soft sigh. Perhaps it wasn't them at all, perhaps she just needed to start thinking about alternative approaches. After all, this was quite a strange world she lived in wasn't it?

Macha's eyes lit up intensely as Noemie spoke her next words, she realized now that the situation that she was currently in was far more serious than she had previously assumed. Noemie had seemingly been quite inquisitive, something of a rare sight when it came to the Moon Mother and these particular lands. "You say you're without a home, correct?" she smiled, voice laced with sticky sweet honey tones. "If you're serious, Noemie.. How about you come back home with me? To pookastone Scowle? I can teach you all about her there, and I promise you with utmost certainty that she will love and accept you as if you'd been following her your whole life."

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Noemie Beaulieu
As Macha continued, Noemie waited a bit anxiously. What if the other declined her? Although, Noe wasn't so sure what would happen if she were to be accepted as well...  This all felt a bit hasty, but it all felt so exciting as well!

Listening intently to what Macha had to say, her words began to daunt her with the prodigious offer, "Pookastone Scowle... I don't believe I've ever heard of there before." The pale wolf sounded a bit unsure, her voice slightly softer than before. The answer was already decided however, Noemie knew this was what she wanted to do. "Where is pookastone? I would love to learn to follow the Moon Mother. If you say you can teach me then I will come back with you." Certainty flooded back to her voice, she never felt so sure of herself before. This was the start of something new.[/b]
(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2018, 04:37 AM by Noemie.)
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Macha watched the fae intently as she seemingly struggled to come to her conclusion, anticipation swelling in the young witch's very core. This was the moment of truth, she'd either go home today with her very first follower or things would remain exactly as they were. She obviously preferred the first option, though there would be no force if Noe decided to decline her offer. A moment later, though feeling like hours to the young Archer, her company stated her decision.

"Really?! That's great, Noe!" She grinned, tail wagging at an alarming rate. This was perhaps the best thing that has happened to her since arriving in these new, foreign lands. Well, aside from meeting back up with her estranged family members of course. "Pookastone is a bit south-west from here, it'll be a quick journey really. Oh, Noe! You're gonna love it there!" She grinned. "Here, Follow me! Let's not waste anymore time!" chirping in excitement, the fae began setting off on what would be a pretty easy trip back.

/fade