Bing, Google

Overload — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
@Ravenna

not looking for some fairytale bliss

It was no surprise when her heat came on, she'd felt it brewing a few days before she felt the full effects of it on her body. Even though she'd felt it coming she still didn't feel prepared for it when she woke up feeling very different from normal. At first she was worried, having her heat in a new pack at the same time as the other females. She wanted to stay in the den to avoid everyone. Her situation was much different than it had been the previous year.

This time she understood it and knew the position it put her in with not only Ravenna but any other males in the area. She eventually grew tired of looking at the walls of the den so she ventured out and tried to go about her duties as best she could. Her mind however was somewhere completely different than on the rabbit trail that she'd passed or the border patrol that she was supposed to be doing.

All she wanted was for it all to stop, the burning and itching and everything else that went along with it. Over the past couple of days her mood seemed to slip into an irrational irritation. Staying around the border away from everyone seemed to be the best thing for the time being. So she went back to her border patrol going through the motions but letting her mind wander to a certain pale Archer.

i want something just like this
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
and with a spark its going to be

Ravenna just could not afford to let anything slide. Not anything. She could feel everything within her body stirring, turning. Her irritation, her lust for the pretty boys she knew, the desire for children and natural drive to further make sure everyone within her ranks knew their place. It was a difficult time for Ravenna, more so emotionally then anything else. While her breeding with Blitz and Elias would insure (or so she hoped) a pregnancy, this did not settle her. Now a new range of emotion welled within her and she found herself seeking out the trail of her second for a certain confirmation.

When she saw her she barked out sharply to the woman with a demand of attention, to stop her in her tracks. Ravenna's tail was high in the air, her body moving swiftly into the woman's direction with purpose. Perhaps it would be obvious to the other woman why she sought her out. Either way the distance would close between them in moments and Ravenna reached out to snatch Leotie's muzzle into her mouth and aim to press her head towards the dirt. As pack hierarchy called for surely the woman would not take it personally. This was only natural and it was Ravenna's duty to do so. She loved Leotie very much so. She was her best friend. But she, Sven's lover or not, would not get in the way of Ravenna's leadership.

the biggest fire they've ever seen

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

It was safe on the border away from the pack and any conflicts that could arise from her swinging moods. She knew her place in the pack, it was even more obvious now that she and the other of age females had gone into heat. She didn't want any trouble especially with Ravenna since she'd grown close to the woman since she'd come to the lore. She was completely and totally wrong about assuming staying away would he the best idea.

The sharp bark from her female alpha did stop the Agouti woman in her tracks. It seemed Ravenna had sought her out which at first confused Leotie. It all soon became clear as she watched the woman close the distance between them, the way she carried herself as she moved toward her. She didn't move and when she felt the silver woman's jaws wrap around her muzzle Leotie didn't fight it, not even when her head was forced down. It wasn't the first time she'd ever had this happen to her but the last time she had fought and she hadn't given up. This time was different, she needed Ravenna to know she wasn't a threat to her. They were friends and that no matter what happened between her and Sven Leotie was content where she was.

A whine escaped through her clamped jaws as her blue gaze averted from Ravenna. She understood the position that the alpha was in though she'd never been in the same position it wasn't hard to see.

Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall

Leotie submitted. Not a single jerk away in protest, silent baring of her teeth or stare back in defiance. She did not need to be reminded of her placement in this pack as it's second. She she higher ranks then the other women in the ranks, all except for Ravenna Lyall-Archer. Typically only the leading female of the pack gave birth to children and the leading male the one to sire those pups. Obviously, Sven and Ravenna were not a pair though both had held back last year from breeding for the good of their pack and now they both wanted pups. Leotie had not only been chosen by Sven but she had been chosen by Ravenna as her most trusted. As her closest friend - perhaps one of the very few not related to her by blood. It was a rare honor, what Leotie had and the silver woman expected she wouldn't screw it up.

After one last firm push of the woman's muzzle Ravenna released her grim, taking a step back away from her second. Tail still high only a moment until she then settled down into a sit before the agouti woman. "We should talk." She began, her words as first firm with a seriousness of the situation, but then after a moment she smiled towards her friend. "It won't be too long before we will have screaming pups at our ankles and I think a good game plan is needed. One that will insure the best for both the leader's pups."

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Leotie wouldn't fight Ravenna as she pushed her muzzle toward the ground, she submitted to the female completely. Through the months since she'd been in the ridge she'd hoped that she had shown that she understood her place in the pack, and that she supported Ravenna and Sven's leadership. She had hoped that displays like the one Ravenna was currently showing wouldn't be necessary and under normal circumstances they wouldn't have been. This however was the season of heightened emotions and dominance displays so she held nothing against her friend. She understood Ravenna's need to do it and she suppose in a way she needed it to to prove without a point where she stood and to show her friend that she had nothing to worry about from her no matter what happened between her and Sven.

The alpha gave her muzzle one more push before finally releasing her. As the silver woman took a step back Leotie opened and closed her mouth before licking her lips. Then as Ravenna sat she took a seat to and gave a nod to the woman's words, “What is on your mind?” She asked before waiting to hear what Ravenna had to say. Puppies and as she spoke Leotie couldn't help that her brow creased as she spoke of both leaders having pup's. She did smile happy for her friend, “Congratulations Rav, you know I will help and be there for them and help in whatever way I can,” she said clearly excited for the woman.

Then she looked at her paws, it was clear that Ravenna knew something but Leotie didn't know if she knew about what happened between her and Sven. The Agouti woman shifted her weight in the snow and licked her lips nervously. Finally she brought her blue gaze to look into the eyes of her alpha, “I'm sorry Rav, there's no acceptable excuse for what I did...Sven and I...we just got caught up in the moment…,” she shook her head it wasn't coming out right, “I hadn't thought that anything would happen. I'm a subordinate and I didn't know if Sven would want to have a family…” she stopped there and let her gaze drop to the ground as she waited for Ravenna's reaction to what she had confessed. She realized her mistake too late.

Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall

When it seemed her own flesh and blood were content to go at one another's throats, put the blame on one another, disrespect one another... The last thing she needed was disruption amongst her ranks. Disrespect and betrayal from either Sven or Leotie would be the last wolves she would think to do so but that didn't mean she could not access herself as the leader more physically ever do often. Though anything more then a muzzle grab was unneeded with Leotie who was consistent with proving she was no threat to Ravenna's placement, lover of the male lead or not.

She gave a congratulations then, the first which Ravenna had the pleasure of hearing. She couldn't help her tail padding on the floor a few times. She was happy, but she was also nervous. Worrisome but excited. All in one. She knew Leotie would be there to help her. Sven to train them how to protect themselves, Lilith how to hunt, Nicolo stories of their home land and Blitz. Well, he was their father after all. Ravenna then wondered if while she was here making sure Leotie knew the rules, @Sven was doing the same to @Blitz.

Leotie seemed uneasy then, staring at her paws, going silent until she finally blurted out about her resent interaction with Sven. Ravenna didn't know for certain if Leotie had already been with him or not, given her own swooning hormones, but this confirmed it. It was obvious then Sven did not discuss the agreement the alpha pair had made to Leotie. Ravenna thought about this delicately. Sven had lift the second right off her feet and it seemed his decision was kept under wraps to his lover if only to perhaps, surprise her this season.

Ravenna took a deep breath, allowing a moment of silence between them if only to leave Leotie on her toes a moment longer. "It would have not happened if I had not allowed it." Ravenna spoke the words matter-of-factly. And it was true, too. The seriousness in her expression returning if only for a moment. Sven was not the type of wolf to do something as rash at breaking a golden pack rule because of 'spur of the moment bliss'. He, more then anyone, knew what it was like to be on the lesser end of breaking such a law. Sven and Ravenna were doing this the smart way. Being honest and open with one another. They would not tear the pack in half like Morganna and Nicolo had by wanting the same things without a willingness to talk it out. "Sven and I talked this through. We both have been wanting to create a family and figured neither of us should to wait any longer." She went on to explain. "We both deserve our happiness... And so do you." She smiled then again. "He chose you to be the mother of his first pups and I agreed." Once more her plush tail waved happily along the ground.

(This post was last modified: Mar 07, 2018, 08:51 PM by Ravenna.)

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

The Agouti woman was extremely happy for her friend to be able to have the chance to be a mother. There had been times in the past when she'd thought about it, slot during the previous breeding season. She'd thought about the things she would teach her children and very recently she'd even thought about the stories she would tell them. She also imagined how happy she would be to have the chance to raise her own children. She would be reminded soon enough that being a wolf that was content in her position in the pack she would most likely never get that chance. Instead she had chosen to look after her alphas children like Reiko and Treyah, like she would Ravenna's. How could she not be happy for her best friend?

She immediately offered her congratulations and let her know that she would help her. She hoped that might calm her some as Leotie felt she knew a little bit of what Ravenna must be feeling. She herself didn't know if she was expecting yet, her scent hadn't changed and she still felt the symptoms of her heat. Still she knew the possibility was there and it left her feeling very nervous about becoming a mother.

But there was something that could threaten to sever their friendship, the fact that Leotie hadn't gone to Ravenna as soon as she'd been intimate with Sven. It was her duty as not only Rav’s second but her friend to tell her and she had failed. She tried her best to explain it but she just felt it came out all wrong and when she'd finished she would understand if Rav was angry with her.

The silver woman was silent for what seemed forever to the Agouti woman but then she finally spoke. Leotie's gaze came up to look Ravenna in the eyes as she realized what she was being told and she knew it to be true. If it weren't it was likely she would already be a mother to one litter. She and Sven, they'd had the opportunity but hadn't. “I should have told you Rav as soon as it happened. I don't want to hide anything from you and I wasn't trying to hide this. I hope you know that?” Her friendship to Ravenna meant too much to her to do something to jeopardize it or her place in the pack. She hoped the silver woman knew that. What Ravenna said next was both a surprise and brought a wide smile to her face, her tail sweeping the ground rapidly behind her. “Thank you for allowing me this opportunity Ravenna, allowing Sven and I...he's the only one for me.” She admitted, “Thank you for telling me this.” What her friend had said meant a lot to her,to know that Sven had chosen her, it made the puppies that might be inside her all the more precious to her.

The smile wouldn't leave her face but she knew that Ravenna had come talk to her. Now that they could both be happy for any puppies they might have on the way it was ever more important to discuss the game plan that the alpha spoke of. “What did you have in mind for the game plan? I think you’re right. I am sure we want the best for both litters.”

Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall

Leotie went on to tell Ravenna that she should have told her what had happened right after it did so. Given the fact that it was still only the beginning of the breeding season and likely her and Sven had spent time with one another alone after, the silver woman did not think that she had been left in the dark for two long. Not that she had really been in the dark, anyhow. It seemed Leotie had been without Sven explaining to her which had left the agouti woman with unneeded stress. "Yeah I know..." She insured her, letting her know that everything was still okay between them. Then she spoke that Sven was the only one for her, which made Ravenna happy to hear that her nephew had someone who truly cared for him. Lilith did, too, however, which only meant that Sven would be left with some serious decision making kf he were ever to settle down with a formal mate.

Then Leotie went back to the original plan for conversation and Ravenna began... "I know it's already obvious the pack works together to take care of the youth but I don't want either litter to seem less then the other. I don't want them separated because that would mean taking split time for the adults." She would want something new, something different then Sven had been handed growing up. "We could raise them together. Be second mother's to them, of sorts." Ravenna could be their godmother and Leotie to her pups, but that term was lost on Ravenna though this was the intention. "I know the first three weeks are crucial in order to form a mother and child bond with them, but after that we could nurse them and clean them together. Working together, we could put less pressure on us, split the time for feedings and our duties in the ranks. I feel like they could become closer this way with one another, too." She paused then, wondering what Leotie might think and if she had anything she would like to add to this.

(This post was last modified: Mar 09, 2018, 06:56 PM by Ravenna.)

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Leotie was relieved that Ravenna had taken the news so well. She wanted to make sure Rav knew they she could trust her and that this one lapse in judgement had been an accident. Leotie felt relieved when the silver woman assured her that she knew. She returned the words with a smile and a wag of her tail happy that everything was still good between them. The Agouti woman even admitted to her friend how she felt about the pale Archer. It was the first time that she had told anyone and she was glad that it was Ravenna that she had told.

Once they had gotten through that Leotie turned the conversation back to what Ravenna had originally came to discuss. She listened as the silver woman explained what she had in mind. The Agouti woman like the sound if what her alpha and friend was suggesting. More than though Ravenna was trusting her with her children and that was Leotie never expected. “I think it's a brilliant idea and I think our pups will be stronger for it. If we raised them together we could ensure their survival.” The last thing that she wanted was to lose one of her children, Sven's children. She wanted what was best for them and for Ravenna's children. “I want to make sure I understand though. We will raise them separately for the first three weeks to build the mother and child bond and then after they have reached that age we will bring them together, Right?” They would all be Archer pups and should be brought up together as sibling's. “I think this would help them to become closer too. We will need to find a good size den for the both of us and our growing pups.” She may have never had her own pups before but she'd see it done many times.