(See All?) Announcements
627 Users Online
Bing, Chan, Google

In the still of the night [m] — Hidden Tree 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

He felt sinful for staying in her presence longer than necessary. Her perfume thick in the air as she came closer to him. The male found himself rooted to his spot unable (or perhaps unwilling?) to move away.

Oh, um. I did. Granted I had someone staying with me. That someone being his now wife. But it was almost like nowadays he barely knew her. They were not nearly as close as they had once been. Was he to blame in that? Are you sharing it with anyone? He hummed in question, not able to shove down his curiosity.

He felt his cheeks flush at her compliment. Well thank you. It was nice to know he did not smell awful, like an old meal or just general grunginess. Although he had an inkling that perhaps her words meant more than just niceness.

Call me whatever you wish, Runi. He had heard it all and surely nothing she could call him would surprise him. Especially if it was just Kerb. A typical nickname used by those close to him - so strange to hear it coming from a complete stranger. What do you plan on doing? Where might you go after your stay here? He asked softly as his nostril's flared, tail giving away his excitement but swaying behind him.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

As she drew closer to him it felt like his musk was surrounding her causing her mind to think things they really shouldn't. She now knew what what happening unlike the previous year and she knew what could happen of she let him get too close. Inna wasn't sure if she cared or not, she didn't have anyone but herself to answer to for whatever she let happen between her and the man before her.

She moved a little closer to him letting herself be taken in by his scent. “Then I should find it cozy as well. Is that someone still with you?” She asked her orange gaze coming up to meet his pale yellow one. Did he have someone at home in his pack waiting for him to return? She didn't know why she was curious about it or why he was saying so long if he did. “I guess that would depend,” she answered, “As of this moment I will be staying here alone,” she admitted, “But that can change,” she said quietly.

She smiled and her tail waved slowly over her back as he thanked her. The fact was he smelled very good to her. Inna's nostrils flared and her tail waved faster as she took more of it in.

“I like the sound of Kerb,” she told him and it was what she would call him as she felt it fit him better than his full name. “I’m not sure. I haven't figured out a plan. Though I haven't seen much of the lore in my life and I thought that now that I can why not,” she told as she took in the obvious signs of his excitement. She took that as an invitation to lightly brush her muzzle under his before she gave his chin a lick.

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

We aren't as close as we used to be. He replied honestly but softly. It was the truth even if it wasn't the full truth. Did the wolf before him need to know that? No, not at all. Despite the wrongness that surrounded everything.

He swallowed the lump in his throat. He was doing too much thinking. He was digging himself deeper into a grave that he had been in for some time. What was the point of trying to deny anything now? He had his problems and perhaps it was best he admitted it now instead of hiding things forever. His emotions were out of whack and his morals seemed a bit upside down lately.

A small growl built in his chest from her touch. He moved to grasp the back of her neck in his jaws firmly before releasing carefully. Plans aren't always important.

Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

“Unfortunately that happens sometimes and there isn't always something we can do about it.” She thought of Lorcan and how speaking with him didn't feel like it once had. She no longer felt a closeness to him and it was clear in his scent and the way he spoke of her that he didn't feel the same for her. It no longer mattered, she was moving on and that was what matter.

She didn't know what was going to happen but there was something exciting about it for her. To be on her own making her own decisions and leading her own life. She no longer had to worry about what others thought or if she was doing the wrong thing. Maybe fate had thrown Kerb in her path for a reason, she didn't know but she knew that eventually she would find out.

It seemed her touch had brought something out in the male as his growl reached her ears just before he grabbed the back of her neck in his jaws. It was only a brief grasp but it set the skin there on fire. “Sometimes the best things come out of not planning,” she said before reaching up to nibble at the base of his ear. “Join me inside?” She whispered to him before turning to move to the cave. Her tail raised high over her back and a glance over her shoulder to see if he was following.

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

He was a weak man when he heard her invitation. His head nodded softly. Of course. Lead the way, Runi. He rumbled the words softly for only her ears. It would be rude of him to say no after all of this. So he followed after her, the Rigel's head turned once over his shoulder to make sure no one was lurking in the shadows. Perhaps there would be hell to pay if this ever came to light but he was determined to keep their fling a secret. He had no idea how he would do it but he'd make sure there were no whispers.

-breeding fade-