Bing, Google

Wind in the Willows — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
@Adeltra

not looking for some fairytale bliss

Only a couple days had passed since she'd had that unforgettable moment with Sven. She thought that her symptoms would have subsided but they had not. She did feel differently for so many reasons and she couldn't be happier about it. Though she did worry what Ravenna would do if she ever found out what had happened between them. After the display of dominance her friend had showed Leotie didn't want her to think the wrong thing. Her opinion hadn't changed, she and Sven had deserved the every moment of that day and whatever came of it.

The Agouti woman was on her way back across the border with a rabbit hanging from her jaws. She'd managed to slip away from Sven's watchful gaze long enough to do some hunting, the chase had done her some good. She was rather pleased that it hadn't taken her long to find the rabbit at all, she felt it was a sign the pretty was returning to the forest. Leotie was also eager to deposit her catch into one of the caches. It was only moments after her return that she was digging into the nearest cache work her rabbit laying on the ground beside her.

i want something just like this
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
Imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry

Adeltra’s conversation with Ravenna had helped to lighten her spirits, even a little. She’d spent plenty of the previous day and night thinking about what she’d been told, and she decided she really was excited. She felt like she had failed her family. Like she’d been the one to chase Romanov away. Well, no more. With Ravenna’s brood she’d be a proper sibling. She’d care for them, play with them, maybe even get into a bit of mischief with them. Be a good sibling. She regretted not doing it with her brother, but there was nothing she could do about it at that moment other than move on. He’d made his decision. She was making hers.

Leotie’s scent crossed her path and she paused. She hadn’t had a lot of one on one time with the agouti woman in a while, considering Addy had been gone a lot. Plus, they were scouts in training together weren’t they? The girl altered her course, heading toward the scent and found the woman digging at a cache. Did you catch somethin’? she asked.

[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
No Worries!

With the prospect of becoming a mother the rabbit was a sign to her that the weather was arming which would be better for raising pups. Also that they would have plenty of food to feed the pups. Which took away some if her worries but she still worried about her scent not having changed. No one had ever explained to her how it all worked so she didn't know if her heat would go away quickly or linger. She couldn't have known exactly how long it had taken for Naira and Maera’s scents to change the previous year.

Day by day was how she took it for the time being and she tried not to worry too much. The dirt crumbled under her paws as she dug into the cache. She hadn't gotten far when a familiar voice interrupted her digging. The Agouti woman turned her blue gaze in the near Yearling, “Hi Addy,” she greeted the girl. Her gaze then dropped to the rabbit at her side, “I did, a rabbit. It was a much needed chase. What are you up to?” She asked just before she picked the rabbits up and deposited it in the cache.

Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer

She watched Leotie pause her digging and she grinned, tail waving lazily behind her frame. A few stray hairs floated away in the wind, the start of her shedding for the coming summer. She commented that she’d caught a rabbit, her gaze traveling to the one at the woman’s paws. That it had been a much needed chase, whatever that meant. She wasn’t entirely sure, but she gave a nod like she understood anyways.

Nothin’ much. Just checkin’ the borders, sniffin’ around. The usual, she replied, watching her deposit the rabbit. The dark girl plopped her butt down, a yawn gaping her jaws. We’re gonna have to catch a bunch more of those. Didya know Rav’s gonna have pups? she asked, her grin getting bigger in excitement.

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

It had been much too long since she and Adeltra had some one on one time in her opinion. She was eager to get the rabbit taken care of so she could focus completely in the pup. She wondered what Addy would think when she found out that there might be two litters of pups in the ridge this season. She chose to keep it to herself for the time being but she did want to tell the girl.

“Sounds like you've been a busy girl,” she said a smile crossing her face as Addy yawned. The rabbit was soon buried and Leotie had turned to face the girl. “You've been doing a great job around the willows Addy. You should be proud.” She knew that she was proud and she could see Adeltra becoming a very important part of the pack. Her smile only widened as Addy spoke of Ravenna having pups, “I do know and we're going to have to catch lots and lots of them. Ravenna and I have spoken about a joint den.” She then waited to see what the girls reaction to that would be. She had wanted to wait but she just couldn't.

Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer

Leotie told her that she was doing a good job, that she should be proud and the girl dipped her head in embarrassment. She didn’t know if she would go so far as to say she was proud of herself, but she was proud of the Ridge and she did take great pride in helping it out. Sure, she was also using it as a crutch to keep the bad thoughts at bay but at the end of the day that was her true intention. To help out, to be of use, to keep Willow Ridge alive and well.

She stated that she did know that Ravenna was going to be having pups, something the girl didn’t take badly. She assumed it was only natural that the other woman would know, being the second and all. Plus it seemed like Ravenna and Leotie were pretty close, which was good too. When she spoke about having a joint den with the pale matriarch her brows creased in confusion. She knew that, eventually, her cousin would have to find a den different from the rest of them. After all, her and Rom had been lived in a separate den the first couple months of their lives. But she didn’t ever recall anyone else being in there besides Daddy. Ravenna didn’t have a mate or anything like that, which still confused Adeltra a little bit about how she was having pups if she didn’t have a mate, but maybe Leotie was going to take care of Rav like her Daddy had taken care of Momma? Oh, are you gonna take care of Rav? she asked curiously.

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Leotie was glad that Adeltra had returned to the willows. She had proven to be a very good member for the pack and the Agouti woman could see a bright future for her. Maybe she would follow in the footsteps of Ravenna one day and take the ridge over from the silver woman when it was time. In the near future she could see her being a big help to her and Ravenna as they raised their pups. She was excited for the young girl to have some little ones to okay with and look after.

It hadn't been very long since she'd spoken to Ravenna about the shared den and raising their pups together. She was excited about it, Leotie didn't think that was something that was normally done. She felt honored that Ravenna would even consider it and felt that there was a great trust between the women. It was something she wouldn't betray. The Agouti woman tried to hunt to the girl that she was going to be having pups along with Ravenna. It was clear that she didn't understand but she smiled and shrugged. “Sort of,” she said her nose wrinkling a little as she wasn't sure if that was the way to put it. “Rav and I will be helping each other Addy. I might be having pups too, I'm not completely sure just yet but I don't see how I couldn't be.” She then waited to see what the girls reaction would be this time.

Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer

Leotie said sort of and Addy’s brows rose in question. Why was it a sort of? Either she was or wasn’t, it seemed pretty straight forward to the girl. But, then again she’d never been around smaller pups before or been there for the birth of pups so...maybe she didn’t know very much. The Leotie revealed that she might be having pups too and Addy froze. She thought that only leaders were allowed to have pups. After all, Aunt Elettra had been the leader and she’d been the only one supposed to have pups, and her parents had had her so it only made sense. And since Ravenna was the leader, did that mean.... You and Sven are having pups? she asked.

It was no secret that the pair were close. Addy couldn’t see the male leader having pups with anyone else, except maybe the newbie Lilith because there was something going on there. She just wasn’t sure yet.

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

The question about her helping to take care if Ravenna's pups had been hard to answer because she would be helping with the silver woman's children. She'd be having her own too and taking care of them. She and Ravenna had agreed to help each other. So sort of had been the best answer. She didn't get the response she'd been hoping for when she announced that she might be too. Addy though, the smart girl that she was figured out who the father was immediately. Leotie smiled and nodded her tail waving behind her, “Yes, we are,” she said answering Addy’s question.

Her blue gaze watched the girl before she spoke again, “I’d like for you to be a big part of their lives,” she'd told, “Helping watch over them and teaching them stuff. What do you say? Would you like that?” Like Sven and Ravenna Adeltra was a big part of her life and she wanted to share this with her.