(See All?) Announcements
526 Users Online
Google, Bing, Finley

welcome to the infinite black skies — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
Sylva nodded quickly, a bit surprised by that news, she hadn’t known much about the male leader, but definitely it was useful information to have. It meant, at least assuming he did have knowledge and Birtie wasn’t just assuming, then she’d have someone else she could speak to briefly about it, it made the upcoming season a bit easier.

The medic’s ears perked at the second question, she wasn’t able to, nor did she hide her sudden excitement. “I’d love to!’ she yipped, leaping to her paws, her tail lashing behind her. She paused, her mouth hanging open as she quickly settled back down. {b} “S-sorry, I’d love to share what I know, the trees have so much wisdom to share with those that can listen, it’ll be great!” {b} because, yes that was totally what Birtie had meant.
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

Her head gave a gentle nod. She could easily chalk it up to healer talk. I'm looking forward to it. She said sincerely despite her tones not holding the same excitement the smaller female. The large female slowly stood up and shook out her fur, casting a look over to the healer. I should get going now, though. She took a few steps away before giving one last look over her shoulder. Pleasure to have finally talked with you properly. With that, Birtie would fully dismiss herself and left the healer to do whatever it was she had been doing before.

-fade-

have you checked out my player preferences?