Google, Bing, Neo

Rebels and mutineers — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

It was his first spring, he would be a year soon as well as his brother. Even through the change in the scents in the air or the wolves around them something had been on his mind. An offer given to him shortly after his arrival to the lore by a woman who seemed to have seen something in him. So far he'd kept it from his brother Judas as he still hadn't completely made up his mind about it. He still hadn't seen his father which was something he hoped to do soon. He knew what had kept him from making up his mind as time went on. It was his brother, he wouldn't leave him behind especially now that they had been together all this time making it through the winter together.

It was time he spoke to @Judas about the offer and see where he stood. The young Archer approached his dark brother with a slow wag to his tail and a smile on his lips. “Brother there is something that we need to talk about,” he spoke as he sidled up next to him and giving him a playful bump on the shoulder in greeting. Now that the conversation was started he hoped that Judas would want to stick with him. While he'd left the Dell thinking he'd be completely alone he going that he enjoyed having Judas with him.

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Judas ARCHER
by the light of the moon, we run

He had been trailed back and forth between here and the Lagoon, working off scavenging unfortunate creatures in the land that had not made it through winter. Although @Morganna had said that he could come to her lands to rest and eat Judas had not yet used the offer nor had he fed off of his aunt Ravenna either. Ramiel and Judas were doing well off enough together even though their thinner frames and roughed up coats made it obvious life as a loner was hard on two wolves not even a year old.

Ramiel came along as Judas moved south-west, hoping to find prey out in the more open lands of the fields or marsh. When his brother offered him a bump to his shoulder Judas turned and snapped at his shoulder with a playful snarl. It had been awhile since he had gotten himself into a good spar and without his redheaded brother around it was even less likely, as it was Nuriel which more or less got under his skin from time to time. "Yeah, what's that?" He spoke curiously, turning around to meet his brother's full attention, large black ears perked.

Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

It didn't take long for him to locate and catch up with Judas who snapped at his shoulder causing Ramiel to dodge it with a laugh. It had been awhile since he’d played with any of his brothers or Macha. All play aside there was something very important that he needed to speak to Judas about. It would determine their future at least through the summer. Life as loners and being as young as they were was hard especially in winter. He hadn't spoken to his brother about settling down and it didn't seem like either of them wanted to settle in the pack their father had chosen despite the number of family members there were all around them.

Judas turned to face him so that Ramiel had his full attention. “I met a woman before I ran into you,” he started, “and she made me an offer that I am not sure is one that should be passed up. I've been thinking a lot about it and I don't want to accept without you unless you give your blessing.” The last thing he wanted to do was leave Judas behind. They made it through the winter together and he wanted for them to stay together.

Table by Grey
(This post was last modified: Mar 13, 2018, 03:32 AM by Ramiel.)
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Judas ARCHER

Ramiel jumped back from his brother with a laugh as Judas had snarled and snapped at him, catching only fur in the fronts of his teeth as his brother had dodged him. It caused a smirk on his face, tail to raise as his hairs began to bristle on his back. He was ready for the next move though the information his brother had for him seemed important. It had been a moment since they had serious words between the hunting, scavenging and mindlessly learning the in and outs of the Southern Eden.

He had spoken about a woman he had ran into, that she had given him an offer which Ramiel had found himself pondering on. Judas' head tilting to the side in wonder. "Welp, you gonna give me her name and tell me what plan this is of hers then?" Ramiel had spoken about the offer, sure, though Judas wasn't going to give any 'blessing' on anything until he knew exactly what his brother was getting at here.

Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

He laughed at the playfulness that his brother exhibited as he came upon him. His dodge hadn't gotten him away completely as his brother came away with a bit of his fur. There wasn't much time for play in the time they'd been together with the hunting and acavehunf they'd had to do. Learning the way of the new land they were in also took some effort. Ramiel would love for them to continue their play but he had something of great importance to discuss with his brother now that he'd finally decided to bring it up.

The offer the woman had given him was something they both could benefit from. She had also told him that she had not sworn anyone else so there would be plenty of room for them both. “Well I don't actually know her name but she tells me she wants to start a pack over the mountain and she’s offered me a position in it. I want you to come with me and join her.” His tail swayed behind him as he explained the situation but then he went quite to give his brother some time to think about what he'd said.

Table by Grey
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Judas ARCHER

"No names hu? Oooooo....how mysterious." He cooed, laughing as he teased his brother and bumped into his shoulder blade. "She must have been quite the pretty girl, hu?" As a ten month old boy, he had wiggled his way into the stage of having little 'crushes' and interests in females when before he had not. After all, he had not much opportunity before, living with only his mothers and sister. While Judas was still shy on learning the breeding season and what became of it, he was no fool either. He couldn't help but poke and prod his brother where he could. "Over the mountain? Well that just seems quite.... far." He spoke, his head turning in the direction of the mountains in the east. Of course it was hard to see them at this distance and with the forestry which made his point even more clear. They would be far from the Lagoon and far from the Willows which meant no easy visits to father, Macha, Sven or his two aunts he had met. Still, the desire for exploration tugged at him something fierce. Traveling with his brother had been hard but it had also been exciting. He was too young to be held down just now and just because he decided to join with this woman over the mountain side didn't mean he had to stick with her forever. He still had his whole life ahead of him and wanted to do plenty within it. "Of course I'm coming with you bro," He beamed with a grin, "But I think I ought to meet this chick you speak of. Think before we leave too we might wanna tell dad and @Macha. Hell, maybe they will decide to join it too?" Then he wouldn't have to worry about leaving too much family behind anyhow. Besides, Morganna had her own pups to worry about, she didn't need to hog his dad when @Skoll could be with them instead.

(This post was last modified: Mar 18, 2018, 12:12 AM by Judas.)
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

Ramiel rolled his eyes and bumped his brothers shoulder good naturedly at his teasing. “She was quite pretty but that has nothing to do with this. She was the first female that wasn't my sister that didn't completely annoy me.” Perhaps he'd like the way she'd talked, Inna sort of no nonsense kind of way. He couldn't imagine her wanting to gossip. The archer shook his head, there wasn't any reason to let his mind wander to her when he still hadn't heard what Judas thought of the whole thing. He gave a node as his brother spoke of the location, “I thought it seemed a little far as well but maybe it will be good for the family?” He asked with raised brow. He had given the distance some thought and at first it had bothered him. However the opportunity he was being offered still seemed worth it. His tail swished happily behind him as a wide smile grew across his features when his brother stated he would go, “I was hoping you would say that.” his head tilted to the side as he spoke of telling their father and Macha. Ramiel still had to see his father. “She said she would be around the rise until summer, it's not far we could go and meet her but we ought to talk to father and Macha first in case they do want to come. We can let her know then.” He didn't know if his father or sister would want to come, last he'd seen Macha she seemed pretty happy where she was. As for his father he needed to go to the pack and see him sooner rather than later.

Table by Grey
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Judas ARCHER

He couldn't help the half cocked smirk that spread over his features and the small chuckle that same from his lips as his brother did mention that the woman he had talked to was pretty but of course 'that was not the point', explaining that he was interested in the woman, that she was one of the few that didn't bug him savor his sister. It was true that @Macha had a way with continuously being charming and polite. It was hard to be mad at her. Even Judas mothers had a way with getting under his skin, making the boys remember that they were just that - men - and had little uses in the world so they best take what they could because the world did not need men. Despite all that his sister turned out good though despite all that Judas had learned to do one of the two things men were good for - fighting. Breeding, well, that would come later.

"Yeah, it might be. I mean, all this extended family is great and all, good to keep tabs on... But I feel like we need to keep connected, you know? And with all the action around here, I feel like we have neglected a few key things in our lives." His muzzle jutted upwards, eyes turned to the skies a moment and back to his brother, suggesting Moon Mother was who he was mentioning. Without their mothers around to keep them in line, it seemed that they have gotten a bit off course, so to speak. "Father isn't far, ya know. I caught him out around the Marsh. Maybe you can do some talking to him and I'll get with Macha?" He suggested.

Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

Judas was his brother so of course he would admit to him that he found the woman attractive. Though as he watched him rather unamused with his smirk and his chuckle he wondered if that had been a bad idea. “Just wait till you come across a woman you find pretty,” he threatened with a smirk of his own. It was bound to happen especially now that they were out from under their mothers paws. In truth it was just to not be completely irritated with the opposite sex for once considering the three mother's he'd grown up with. This offer was a way to prove them wrong and that men were useful for something other than the two things they had grown up believing.

He understood the hint that his brother was giving about Moon Mother and nodded. “We have been neglecting our teachings and perhaps if Macha joins us she can help get us back on track. At any rate it is something we need to pay more attention to.” He regretted that they had gotten off course. Moon Mother was such a big part of their lives. It had been her who had helped to guide him to the lore and almost all of his decisions. Judas spoke of then each taking on a family member, he father and Judas would speak with Macha. “I think that is a perfect plan. I am going to see father soon, I can talk to him then.”

Table by Grey