428 Users Online
Apollo, Google, Bing, Chan

After the Dance — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno
@Tyne

Days had passed since her heat had gotten the better of her and Tyne and they’d given into instinct and perhaps feelings toward each other that hadn't been voiced before. They'd since returned to their travels in search of Pip or maybe a place to call home. She had stayed close to the man she traveled with the despite the fact that her heat continued. She felt a need to be close to him, snuggling against him when they would settle in for the night.

Then a day or so ago she'd noticed a slight change in her heat which she thought was odd at first. She then remembered a conversation she'd had with her mother before she'd been taken from her home. She pushed it all aside at first thinking she must be imagining it because she was ready for her heat to be over and to feel normal again. Then it couldn't be ignored when her heat had completely disappeared and her scent had changed.

She had to tell him, he would find out soon enough and she didn't want him to be upset with her for not saying anything. Preparations needed to be made, it was all so much, one step at a time. She found him not far from where they'd spent the night. Nauja took a deep breath before speaking, “Tyne there's something I need to tell you.”

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Grae who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

@Nauja I am so sorry about this wait! Im the worst DX

Something was definitely different but the large agouti man couldnt quite put his paw on it. It was familiar yet completely foreign. He wanted to talk with his dark partner about it but didnt know when would be a good time. So in the meantime Tyne would simply stick close and help them find Pip. The Kersey man wasnt doing anything particular that day. More like keeping tabs on Nauja while trying to find something productive to do. Charcoal audits flicked at the sound of her approach and a small smile formed on his creamy maw. Tyne turned towards the onyx woman golden eyes falling upon her sleek frame. "Tyne there's something I need to tell you."  That didnt sound good. He swallowed the lump that formed in his throat. "Sure what is it?" he asked worry in his eyes. He did hope that it wasnt anything serious.

[Image: tyne_by_becuffin-dblzjdk.png]

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

As soon as she realized she was pregnant the sea wolf immediately became worried. There was no doubt in her kind who the father was but would Tyne be happy about it? Did get even want to be a farther? She'd hesitated a few moments debating telling him till eventually she accepted that she wouldn't be able to hide it from him. She didn't want to hide it though, she wanted to share it with him so they could experience it together.

When she went to tell him she could see the worry in his face as she spoke. Perhaps she had started the wrong way but it was too late to take him back. She swallowed suddenly nervous to be delivering the news. How was she even going to put it? Should she just come out and say it or work up to it? Nauja really didn't know so she just started to speak and hoped it came out right. “So I noticed something different today. Um, my um, my heat well it's gone and it really shouldn't be but then you and I...you know...and well...I mean...I think I'm pregnant.”

Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

Well this was serious, but not the bad kind he was expecting. The world began to spin, the sound of her voice growing further and further away. I think I'm pregnant kept repeating in his mind growing louder and louder. Looking in from the outside Tyne looked dumbfounded as he stood there just silent staring at her. Pregnant. Puppies. Nauja. Him. Parents. His charcoal tail began to wave slowly at first then more frivolously. His inky lips pulled into a lopsided goof grin as his molten gold eyes refocused on her. "You are?" He asked his voice a bit shaky with excitement.

Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

She'd gotten it out, she hadn't been sure she would've able to say it out loud but she had. It was touch and go there for a moment as she stuttered through it and now she had to see his reaction. Her ears fell at first as she worried that he might not be happy with the news. They hadn't planned it and their situation wasn't ideal for it so she could understand if he wasn't happy about it. Her brows punched together as he just stood there not saying anything.

A smile spread across her features as the grin appeared on his and then he spoke. Her tail sweeping the air behind her she nodded her ears coming forward. “Yes, your not upset?” She asked as her tail slowed and her ears fell once more. She needed to know for sure and would he still with her through this?

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

@Nauja Do you wanna spree their other thread too?

His grin grew at the sight of her own smile. his tail beat faster at his hocks before abruptly coming to a stop. His cream brows furrowed as her tail and ears fell. She asked if he was mad. Tyne closed the distance between them giving her chin a nudge then her nose a lick. "Why would I be mad?" He asked looking into her brilliant orange eyes. This was not something he would ever be mad about. Should he dare say he - loved her?

Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno
Sure we can until I fall asleep.

She'd thought about being a mother a lot and felt that she was ready to be one. She also realized that having pups would slow them down, they would have to stay somewhere until the children could travel and for a while Tyne would haven't been the only provider. There were things that found go wrong and bad things could happen. Everything would be better in a pack but she couldn't leave Tyne to join a pack so their children would be safer. Couldn't she and Tyne take good care of them.

She worried that app if these things had entered his mind then. Nauja even worried that maybe what she thought he might feel about her wasn't real at all. When she asked if he was upset he came closer and nudge her chin before licking her nose. She looked into his eyes as he did hers, “Because Tyne we’re out here in our own and it will be just us taking care of them. Anything found happen and we might not be able to stop it.”

(This post was last modified: Apr 17, 2018, 11:25 PM by Nauja.)
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

If truth were to be told he hadnt given much thought to parenthood. As a male he didnt get 'the talk' like most females did. He was being guided by instincts. Molten gold eyes watched their bright orange counterparts as she explained. His charcoal dusted ears fell with the realization of how this isnt the most ideal thing. His eyes dropped to his feet as he took a step back. "That wouldn't make me mad though." He explained. Sure things would be hard but he wouldnt be mad to bring children into this world...esp especia with her.

Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

Her smile returned when he said that he wouldn't be mad about her pregnancy even if it meant things would be harder. She closed the short distance between them and pressed her face into his ruff, “I'm glad and I know you and me together will find a way to make sure they are well taken care of. I'm really happy to become a mother.” Especially with him, her feelings for him had grown into something more or maybe they had always been there she couldn't be sure. What mattered was how she felt pressed against him and she could only hope he felt the same.