(See All?) Announcements
398 Users Online
Google, Baidu, Eros, Bing, Juniper, Apollo

to see what i could see — Midnight Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
@Daesamar || March 19th, Afternoon, Clear, 41°F (5°C)

She was looking for something. Her nose twitched trying to find a scent worthwhile. Piety wanted food, something hefty to support the mouths they had to feed. There had been a few familiar stragglers appearing in the last few days. Notably Kip and Odin. The pale wolf had expected the large Archer to return for she had given him an invitation. It was the small female who appeared that she had not expected. Nonetheless, she was welcomed by Piety but still would be another mouth to feed.

The dove thought she had found something but briefly before entering the plateau's security it was lost. A heavy huff of disappointment escaped her. At least she had come across somewhere familiar to rest. Lorcan had brought her here, a place where they spent a nice evening together. Ah, but she was alone now.

She supposed she would briefly rest up before heading back west.

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar Silverveil
Insert Creative Quote

OOC here!

He wasn’t sure how else to put it, but Daesamar was falling in love with the mountain he stood on. The view was amazing, waking up every morning to the breathtaking scene, yet it was the same almost every morning, but still just as wonderous for the youth. He had discovered the vast plateau the other night, spending most of the day exploring it and the surrounding area. He bounced a bit, a sudden playful urge dancing through the yearling’s fur, causing him to bark and yip happily,

The bulky wolf’s thick tail wagged as he slapped a fore paw into the ground, kicking up some snow and lunging at it, his ivory fangs flashing as he nipped at the falling powder. Failing to catch any of it within his maw, a playful snarl escaped as Daesamar picked up the pace, dashing along the winding trail, his strides lengthening as he felt unstoppable, his blood pumping now.

That was until he turned around the bend, the rather close scent of another wolf hit his nostrils, causing the youth to stumble, his siler gaze caught sight of the wolf, yards away, he let a warning yelp escape as he slipped on the snow, falling paw over tail in a rather impressive display of clumsiness. He skidded to a stop, a yard or so away from @Piety . He groaned, shifting and pulling himself up into a sitting position, his crooked right ear flicked, disturbed snow falling from the flat tip as he grimaced {b} “I er…..Hello Ma’am.” he squeaked after a few seconds, realizing she was female by the scent.

(This post was last modified: Mar 19, 2018, 10:38 PM by Daesamar.)
[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

She stood her ground despite the warning yelp, hackles raising slightly as a large dark form tumbled and skidded to a halt in front of her. The older female only relaxed her fur and posture as a slight greeting was sputtered out and the stranger took a seat. They seemed harmless despite their lumbering size and less than graceful appearance.

"Piety is the name, no need for such formal titles." When was the last time she had been called ma'am? Had she ever even been called that before? It was strange and didn't settle well with her but it was no big deal really. Wasn't like the stranger could have known any better.

The wolf was young, perhaps around her son's age. "What brings you up here?" Alone too. There were no prominent scents of others on her coat and no fresh trails around to point he was traveling with someone.

# C W T
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar Silverveil
Insert Creative Quote

OOC here!

The yearling blinked slowly, shrinking back slightly when he saw her aggressive stance. It vanished rather quickly, almost as quickly as his arrival had been. A grin formed on his muzzle when she gave a name, through confusion stretched across his brows at the last part. Formal? He didn’t really see anything fancy about it, He had always grown up calling everyone older than himself ma’am or sir, depending on their gender.

“S-sorry ma’am.” came his squeak of a response before he caught himself, he groaned in slight frustrai9on, tucking his chin aginst his chest, more snow falling off his partial floppy ear. Right, she wasn’t a fan of being called that. “I’m Daesamar, and not much, I’ve mostly been out exploring the mountain.” The youth’s smile started to return as he looked around “There’s just so much to see from up here, May I ask what brings you all the way up here? T-that’s if you don’t mind my inquiring.” He added that last part quickly, not wanting to sound like he was trying to pry.

(This post was last modified: Mar 19, 2018, 11:09 PM by Daesamar.)
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

A soft frown tugged at her features as he tucked his head. She hadn't meant to possibly upset the silver-eyed boy, only inform him of her preferences.

"Pleasure to meet you, Daesamar." It was a lengthy name but unique. Such a name would be hard to forget. The smile he held helped the dove feel a bit better. Perhaps she hadn't upset him or ruined this meeting already. His politeness did not go unnoticed by Piety. She gave a small grin at his quickly tacked on words. "I don't mind." She admitted with a flick of her good ear. "I'm scouting the area but I'm actually settled over on the west side lower from here." Her head glanced over her shoulder, vaguely pointing in the direction of where she imagined everyone else was.

Her attention quickly returned back to the younger wolf. "Do you live up here as well or just exploring before going elsewhere?"

# C W T
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar Silverveil
Insert Creative Quote

OOC here!

The black and silver wolf perked up, his ears flicking when she complimented his name. It made his smile broaden even more. “Thank you ma’am, It's a mix of my parents names.” He gave his head a shake, memories of them coming back slowly, causing the youth to suck in a breath momentarily before he gave his head a shake, trying to clear the memories away before the pain he associated with them could flood him with guilt.

Of course, it didn’t work, a soft, subtle whine emitted as he tried to hide it behind a bigger smile, not wanting to cause any discomfort to a stranger with his own woes. “N-no ma’am, I’m traveling, I don’t have a home right now, just wherever I go i guess.” Well, that definitely didn’t help, it had him thinking now, all he was doing was traveling, which he didn’t mind, but it did get lonesome at times, and stressful at others.

Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

Her tail gave a few small waves as she brushed off the fact he had called her ma'am again. It was better to focus on the actual conversation rather than the little things.

She had never imagined merging two names of parents for a child but she supposed it had worked out well for this young boy. For there were awful names to bestow upon a child but Daesamar most certainly wasn't one.

Motherly instincts told her to herd him back to the group with her but she would not force that upon him. Piety knew all she had wanted to do was travel when she was young. In fact, her wondering paws hadn't really faded until a year or two ago. Time at the Monadnock had certainly done her wonders. Perhaps she owed a bigger thank you to Morganna than she thought.

"Be safe out here, won't you? Not everyone is a friendly face." She informed the boy in a more serious tone. Would be a shame to see a good, youthful life be tossed aside because of curiosity getting him in trouble.

# C W T
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
His head bobbed up and down in agreement, Daesamar had been lucky so far with his time in the Lore. he hadn’t encounter any hostile wolves, though he wasn’t stupid enough to be oblivious to the fact that they did indeed exist out there.

“I’ve become aware of it, I do have to agree there.” he said, pausing to inhale the fresh air and glanc around “It just makes me wonder, is there anything left out there besides all this snow? I know it warm once, but now...it seems to be everywhere, makes hunting much harder.” He wanted to believe it, that winter did, and would end, but now, he wasn’t sure, it seemed to stretch out most of his short life. If it was going to stay forever, well then he really needed to improve his hunting ability.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

"Of course there is." She had her own doubts but the days seemed to be warming with promises of spring. "And it's better to work with someone else when it comes to hunting." Piety had come out here to track scents but she never thought of bringing something hefty down by herself, especially on the mountain. It was far too dangerous, another set of eyes and ears would be far better than just one.

She gave a soft hum in thought. "If you need help with anything on your journies and explorations, come find me." Piety likely wouldn't always be able to help out the boy in the coming weeks and months but surely someone from the group would not mind hunting with him. He seemed friendly enough. Not to mention she couldn't imagine living with the idea that he could wither away all because she hadn't extended a helping paw.

# C W T