(See All?) Announcements
623 Users Online
Google, Bing, Vanadis, Finley

to see what i could see — Midnight Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
He wouldn't deny the truth of her statement, the young wolf had found hunting alone rather difficult, but he wouldn't admit it, he was hesitant to ask for help in hunts out of fear of someone getting hurt. It was one of his biggest fears, someone getting hurt or injured because of his negligence, even if it seemed small or impossible to happen. It seemed to warm up some days, but rapidly grow colder on the next. He's tried to keep a happier, brighter view on it, but unless he did manage to eat something more substantial, Daesamar knew that the days ahead could be far worse.

The crooked ear flicked at her offer, he nodded, grinning "The same for me ma'am, if there's anything I can do, please let me know." He gave up long ago on trying to not call her ma'am, it  felt unnatural to say anything else to a woman he had come to respect, even if they had only known each other briefly. "Where could I find you? You mentioned settling down west of here if I'm correct?"
(This post was last modified: Mar 20, 2018, 12:53 AM by Daesamar.)
[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

Her head gave a slight nod, grateful for his offer. It was kind of the young boy but she doubted she would need it. Piety had the support of her group where he did not. It was what spurred her to lend a paw.

"I did. Head down the mountain like you're going into the woods but if you hit the woods you've gone too far. I'm sure you'll eventually stumble upon us." Piety was sure he would just need to use his nose some. While the group had tucked themselves away, they weren't completely unreachable by outsiders - as that would be a bit ridiculous, even for the protective dove.

She tilted her head back to gaze up at the sun. There was still plenty of time left in the day but she still needed to make it back to the others. "I should probably get heading back." She admitted with a fading smile. "Take care of yourself, Daesamar." Her tail gave a few gentle sways before she turned around to head off.

-piety's exit-

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar nodded slowly, his head bobbing as he made note of what she said. He craned his neck, looking off in the western direction. It didn’t seem like it’d be that hard to find. He had a good grasp of mountain terrain now, as long as he avoided steep slopes and dangerous outcrops, he was confident that he could get down the mountain fairly easily.

“You too miss Piety!” he chirped, looking around as he gave his thick coat a shake, his stomach rumbled, signaling that it was time for him to see about catching a meal. Licking his klips, the wolf looked off to the west, debating on it, and deciding that maybe it was time to explore in that direction. With a smile on his lips, the young wolf headed off.
[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]