565 Users Online
Google, Bing

Sideways on a Scooter — Beaver Dam 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 131 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin
@Aurek

After White Fir Notch he had teamed up with Aurek since finding his family hadn't been going so well. It would benefit them both if they worked together to survive. While they traveled together and often hunted together there were times when they would go off in their own. The idea if creating a pack did float around in the Myrddin’s mind as they traveled.

The duo had taken a southern path to a part if the lore that Elyan had yet to explore. Finding his family was always on his mind so as they traveled he kept a lookout for any signs of them.

They had come to a place that looked promising for prey, a Beaver dam. If they could catch one if them the gray pup felt it would be enough to fill both of their bellies. He turned his mismatched gaze in his companion, “This looks like a good place to stop for a bit. What do you think?”

(This post was last modified: Mar 23, 2018, 03:44 PM by Elyan.)
Played by Ghostpaw who has 92 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aurek Artemieva
@Elyan

Travelling with Elyan felt different than travelling with Duska. Aurek found that he and his new friend thought very similar and thus travelling together was fairly easy. Sharing ideas and planning hunts together felt effortless with the grey boy and Aurek felt far more confident together with him, even if he most of the time had no idea where they were going.

Being outsider to this land, Aurek mostly allowed his friend to pick directions as they travelled, he himself having no clear picture where they might be on the map. While Aurek did not view his friend as an leader, he saw no problem in giving him this decision power. There hadn't been any real disagreements between the two up to this point and while the pale boy did sometimes provoke his friend into competition, was it then hare hunting or racing, all this was done in good manner.

As the gray young man brought them to an halt and tuned his gaze at Aurek, the white youngster nodded in agreement and then sat down, yawning the slightest while stretching his legs. It had been a decent journey already and they could stop for a while indeed. "Sounds good." -he replied briefly before laying down on the ground. "Any idea where we are? This land is unfamiliar to me." -He asked while gazing into their surroundings.
Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin

For months he'd traveled on his own so it had taken some time to get used to having a traveling companion. He got along well with Aurek and it was just to have the other boy to talk to and help with hunts and such. Elyan still thought of his family often but now that he was nearing a year old he decided that maybe it was time he focused more in experiencing life instead of constantly searching.

As far as where they went, Aurek let him make the decisions which Elyan took. He'd learned enough from his father to be able to do that. He expected that if they ever did manage to form a pack he night find out if he'd learned more but for now he was content with the way things were. What he didn't tell his friend was that he really didn't have any idea where they were going once they’d passed the spring. He'd only traveled the northern parts of the lore before returning home.

So when he finally decided that they should stop for a bit, get something to drink and maybe do some hunting he had no idea. He gave a nod when Aurek agreed to the rest yes suggested. Then the question he'd been dreading came up and he had to shake his head. “I only know we're heading south. I haven't been to this part if the lore yet.” Which was why he'd chosen this direction to travel in. Through his previous travels it was great just to go and find out where he was later. “Maybe we will come across someone who can tell us.”

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Aurek Artemieva
@Elyan

Aurek turned his eyes on his travelling companion, raising one of his brows to signal his surprise at Elyan's confession. "Oh.. you seemed like you knew where we were going." -he stated with a tone that was partly humorous and also bit accusing. The pale boy stared for a moment before shifting his gaze away to his paws. "I guess it does not matter. Neither of us knows where to go. 'spose that is part of the adventure..."

Aurek sighed an flopped down onto his side. He was bit tired for journeying so long, but not in sleepy way. Just resting his legs for a while sounded like a good thing. Of course, being active young man as he was, just laying down on one spot too long also bored him, so he decided to give them something to think about. "How was your family like? Tell me about your father - or mother." -he cast a glance at his friend while asking the question, his body so relaxed it seemed like he might fall through the ground any moment.

(This post was last modified: Mar 26, 2018, 10:02 PM by Aurek.)
Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin

Elyan shook his head, “Nope, I've just learned that sometimes you just have to pick a direction and commit to it.” That was what he'd done while looking for Arwyn anyway. He'd traveled quite far with that mentality. He nodded at Aurek’s words, “Sometimes it's better to not know. You can learn more that way.” Not knowing where ye was going had found him Hawthorne and they'd had the chance to catch up a little which it had been really great to see her again.

As Aurek flipped onto his side Elyan sat back in his haunches before laying down himself. They'd traveled far and at a good clip too. He was ready for a rest, to get off his paws for a short time before going in search of something to eat. His hear perked when asked about his family. “My parents were leaders of the pack that claimed the lands where we met. My father is a healer and my mother a hunter. I had a sister but she went missing. I have been looking for her since then. They are good wolves who do what they can for others.” He explained before falling silent to give Aurek some time to process what he'd said about his family.

Inactive No Rank
Aurek Artemieva
@Elyan

Aurek listened. Elyan seemed to speak very easily over his parents and from the description he could tell he must have had a good family. The pale boy could not tell why but he felt slightly envious over the othe one's family, even when he himself was son of alpha pair himself. Perhaps it was how good his parents appeared to be - while his own were not so much. Aurek hed left for adventuring alone because of his dispute with his father. He nodded at the end of it, not really having much to add to it. He wasn't going to tell about his own parents unless specifically asked. His ears went down slighty and he looked aside, before moving his gaze again to Elyan and asking something more personal next.

"What about you? Are you a leader type or would you rather be follower?" -He asked. While the question could have been seen as an roundabout challenge from Aurek to Elyan, the pale boy did not have hostile undertone to his words. He appeared more curious, maybe even playful as he asked for it.

Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin

Speaking about his family made him want to see them. He missed them everyday but it had been clear that his parents had moved on. Whether it was to search for Arwyn or they had given up hope he didn't know. Elyan hoped that one day he would see them again but he had no idea where to look for them. Their trail had grown fold by the time he'd discovered them gone. If he found them now he knew it would have to be because he stumbled across them. He just hoped they were still in the lore. His gaze rested on Aurek, “What about your parents?” He asked as it was only fair since Elyan had shared about his.

The next question that slipped from his companions maw was unexpected. It cause the gray pups brow to raise. “Don't know. My father taught me some stuff. I seem to be following his footsteps so maybe I am.” Did he feel like a leader? Sometimes especially as he led the way to where they were now. There were other times he still felt like that lost pup from months ago when he'd started this journey.

Inactive No Rank
Aurek Artemieva

Suppose it was only fair Aurek would tell in turn about his parents. How were his parents really? He had left the pack because his growing conflict with his father - no doupt fueled by his mother. While he had left because it was becoming increasingly more difficult to live under Malek's rule, he never got picture that his father really hated him. He may have been harsh but in a way it was his way of trying to keep Aurek out of harm's way. He knew Malek loved him. His mother on the other hand.. was more distant. She propably only loved herself. Duska might have known more of her but she was not here. Overal describing his parents as... "I suppose they were okay enough." -was befitting answer. Clearly there were issues, but clearly Aurek still cared for them.

Eylan thought he might be leader type. Aurek's smile became wider as he heard it and he nodded in approval. "Good. Means you can more easily take initiative." -He murmured before adding. "And you'll be more fun wrestling opponent." - that boyish smirk almost now Aurek's default expression.

Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin

He'd told some about his family, not everything obviously was there would take some time. He only thought it fair that Aurek share a little about his family as well. Elyan did t really have any idea of what it was like in other families. Until Arwyn disappeared it had been good, they were learning and growing and they were close. Then he supposed everything fell apart after he left though he supposed he shouldn't be surprised. He just hoped his parents hadn't fallen apart too. The thought that came to his mind as Aurek spoke if his parents was kept to himself. “Well that's all that matters,” he did voice though he wasn't sure if it had been the right thing.

It seemed that Aurek liked the idea that he could be the more like the leader of their two man group. He had not missed what had been said despite it being murmured. “You don't what to be the one in charge?” He asked with a raised brow. Then his companion spoke of wrestling which caused his head to tilt slightly, “Why's that?” What did him thinking he could lead make him a better wrestling opponent?