(See All?) Announcements
589 Users Online
Bing, Google

Oh where, oh where has my love gone? — Hot Springs 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
His mate calmed, and Tagg felt more at home with her than he had just at the borders.  Thoughts of missing children and troublesome women from his past haunting their borders left his mind. 

The veteran suddenly bounded sideways, moving as if he was a puppy again.  His hindquarters waved high in the air as he invited Moon to play in a bow, grin splitting his face.  It had been some time since they'd been able to play and be merry without something darkening the mood. He wanted to help cheer her up, and the intoxicating scent of her heat was making his fur itch.
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Grae who has 893 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Grooming him helped calm her own thoughts down even further. All she wanted to do was enjoy her time with him. The russet veteran had been gone for far too long, and she deserved a distraction from life. So she decided to be a bit mischevious and began to make her way towards his ear. Before she could reach it though Tagg suddenly bolted away from her. His rump wagging high in the air as he went into a play bow with that incredible smile of his. An expression of mock hurt painted her dark features before she let out a laugh and joined him in his bow. She needed this, they needed this. She let her silver dusted tail wag freely over her back in a playful manner. Her mercury orbs shone with mischief as a smirk formed upon her lips. Her gaze dared him to make the first move. Would he chase or be chased?

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Ooc: we can probably wrap this up in a one or two posts each

Tagg's playful attitude was met by a hurt expression, but was quickly reciprocated.  He let out a whining bark, body twisting as he leapt sideways.  He pawed at her, limp slapping down on the earth as he was too far away to actually reach her. He whined again.

He lunged foward,f standing up on her shoulders with his front paws to to chew at her scruff in play. Little mock growls rumbles in his throat at he prompted her to join him. He'd missed this. He'd missed her.  It seemed to be so long ago that they'd met upon his return and fallen in love in the forest. It was something he'd never expected for himself, and yet now he was a father and a husband and a beta... and he was finally happy. 
l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

{ooc} Sounds good to me. :) So this round then you can fade.

She laughed at his failed attempt to bat at her. It was cute and she had had half a mind to do the same. Before she coukd really make a decision he lunged and put his paws on her shoulders to chew on her scruff. He hadnt needed to prompt her in play growls for she let out her own playful growls as she lowered her head to nip at his legs. Her tail waved daringly over her back as they wrestled. It felt so go to just let go and forget about all their worries.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Ooc: I'll let you archive :D

It seemed his ploy had worked; Moon was no longer crying. One year before, they had frolicked in this very place, the springs that meant so much to both of them. 

Tagg danced sideways as she nipped at his feet with her own play growls. He tried to keep his balance on her shoulders, determined to keep his poise as the wrestled. Her tail flagged invitingly, and Tagg whined ever so slightly between his growls. He shuffled his feet away from her teeth, losing his balance and sliding off her back. He loosened his jaw hold so he didn't inadvertently hurt her.
l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Archived! :) <3

Oh she heard his whines alright. She took pleasure in making him wait, just as he had her with his return. It was coming to the point though where she didnt want to wait any longer. She nipped at his feet as he stood atop her shoulders. He eventually lost his footing and went topling down. He still had a hold of her scruff as he fell. The large woman twisted her neck and clicked her teeth in hopes he'd release his grip. When he did she danced away from him her tail swaying easily. She turned her head to look at him, silver meeting green. "Love" she called beckoning him to her, it was time.-Fade-