Forgive me. — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
@Tikhon :D
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Macha had spent a good day and a half now using various forms of scrying to ensure that she had been in the right. Signs pointed to yes. The water, the stars, the Moon Mother herself, they had all believed the Archer to be free of charge. This was a relief to the young pup, however she still couldn't manage to shake that last tinge of anxiety that plagued her very being. Of course, the sensation was natural. After all, who wouldn't feel a bit off in a situation that contained the death of someone you once shared a home with? Well, she was sure there were wolves out there like that, however she (being an empath of sorts) wasn't one of them. She was almost glad that the others in pookastone weren't believers of her faith, glad that they didn't share her practice. Hells, she could hide her feelings as much as she wanted but none of that would mean anything if they were able to read energies the same way she could. 'My aura is so disgusting..' She sighed. "Going to have to figure a way to cleanse.."

(This post was last modified: Mar 24, 2018, 08:52 AM by Macha.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Kai who has 118 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

The dark Agouti had only just returned from a hunt and was in his way to the den for a short nap. A lot had been in his mind as of late and he needed some time to work it all out, the question was when. With so many in the pack he felt he had to work constantly to keep the caches full and borders marked. He'd decided before he'd even dropped his catch at the cache he was taking this break. That was halted when he came across one of his packmates that seemed to be in distress. He had heard the sigh but it was the words she spoke that drew his brows together. “What do you mean?” He asked cautiously as he approached her. Tikhon had never heard the word cleanse especially in regards to a wolf so obviously his interest was piqued. It was just a question of whether she would share what she meant or not so he waited to see what she would do.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"Hm?" What did he mean, what did she mean? The young pup turned to greet her packmate as his words were spoken. Ah, Tikhon! Now Macha hadn't the pleasure of a proper one on one with the male since her arrival at pookastone, however she'd never heard anything negative come about when his name came up in conversation, so perhaps conversing with him now would make for just the distraction she needed. Though the male seemed so.. Calm. Could it be that he hadn't yet heard the news? Or perhaps he just wasn't close enough with Maeve to really be effected by it much. 'Ghh, that's how it should be for me too.. I have to start acting like I'm not mourning a loss!'

"Cleansing? Oh, I suppose that sounds sort of odd to others, yes." She smiled, remembering that these words likely weren't used outside of devilsbite dell, and if they were used then they probably held different meaning. "There has been a lot of negative energy building up within the pack as of recent, which is obviously understandable considering the circumstances. I'm sensitive to that sort of thing, so it'd do me a lot of good to undergo some sort of cleansing. Wash that energy off of my coat, if that makes any sense.." It should, or so she hoped, because she really didn't know how to explain it any other way.

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

At the sound she made he wasn't sure if she heard him and he needed to repeat himself. Tikhon decided to give her a moment to answer. In the meantime she turned towards him. Like most of his new packmates he hadn't yet had the opportunity to formally meet her. She was clearly still a pup but the things that she spoke about were foreign to him. Now that they were in a place that it seemed they would stay for awhile at least he knew he needed to start getting to know his packmates or what would he the point.

He nodded with a kind smile at her words, “Can't say as I've ever heard the term before,” he admitted. Well he knew of cleaning like cleaning mud or blood off and he supposed that could he cleansing. Somehow he didn't think that was exactly what she had meant when she said it. Which as it turned out his instincts on the matter we're right but what was the other stuff she was talking about. “What negative energy and circumstances are you referring to?” He asked wondering if maybe he'd missed something. “Yes I suppose it would be good to get that off your coat,” he agreed as it did seem like sound logic.

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

With a frown, the young fae sighed as she tried to gather a response to give to her company. "Well, for starters we seem to have a couple of pregnant mothers within our borders this year." Macha turned her worrisome expression into a soft smile as she offered these words to the male. "And as you may have noticed, they seem to get a bit.. Well, grumpier, as the days go on.. That sort of thing, in return, can effect the wolves around them... And then.." Agh, she couldn't believe he hadn't heard. You'd think there would of been some sort of meeting to announce something as bis as this, was that woman really just not important enough for an announcement? Had she perhaps misinterpreted the relationship she shared with their leader Celandine? "Maeve's..Death.. I wasn't particularly close with her, but death is death none the less. That sort of thing carries a strong.. Sticky energy. One that's hard to wash off."

Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

He was curious as to the negative energy that she spoke of mostly because he wondered if there was something he'd missed. The first thing he hadn't. “I had noticed that,” he stated, “I expect we will be able to provide for the pups though. He had to smile as he mentioned the temperaments of the mother's changing, “That is true which is why I intend to not get mixed up in it.” He would prefer to stay as far away from the grumpy females as possible. He would hunt and help keep the caches full so they would have plenty to eat. She spoke of Maeve next causing a frown to cross his features, he'd not heard of her demise. “I didn't know, I hadn't had the chance to get to know her well either. Do you know how it happened?” He asked wondering what circumstances had led to her death. Was it something they needed to worry about? “Death is a hard thing in any respect I don't expect it would wash off easily.” He was also sure that it would get with the pack for some time as those who knew her well dealt with the grief her death would have caused.

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha had anticipated that her company would ask questions, though it took everything in her not to appear shocked or frightened as the words slipped from his muzzle. "Not necessarily, no." She sighed, softly digging at the dirt below her left paw. "I've heard rumors, apparently some sort of poison had been involved. Most speculate.. Well... Intentional.. Er.. I hadn't the chance to scope out the situation, I'd been with my brother that day." She frowned. This was the first time she'd really had to talk about the incident, honestly it was only making her feel grosser about it all."I'm going to have to agree with you on that one, Tikhon. Though pookastone is strong. I'd even go as far as to say we're stronger than most other packs out there, we will bounce back in due time." the witch offered her packmate a soft smile as she spoke.

Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

It was horrible news that the pup shared with him, Maeve dead. The Artemieva shook his head as he wondered how the rest of the pack was taking it. He hadn't known her besides seeing her around. He didn't understand how this could have happened, she seemed to be a healthy wolf so he felt sickness could he ruled out. As Macha spoke it seemed no one else really knew though Poison was speculated. “I wonder how she got it if it was poison, we might have to worry that there is someone out there trying to do that pack harm.” That was where his mind went anyway since he couldn't believe that Maeve would accidentally ingest poison though he felt that that could be possible too. He nodded in agreement to her words, “I think we will as well. It's not easy losing a pack mate but maybe with the pups coming it will help everyone. It will take time but your right we are a very strong bunch of wolves.” He’d been through losing a packmate and though he didn't fancy doing that again he was this time it wasn't hitting as close to home.

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Forcefully the fae was able to keep her ears from falling flat to her skull. She'd just have to get used to wolves making these sort of assumptions if she ever wanted to make it here as a pookastone wolf. Plus, it wasn't too wild of a conspiracy really. After all, Macha hadn't known how serious Maeve's condition was until it was far too late. If only she'd caught on a bit sooner, then...

"I briefly contemplated the same circumstance. Suppose it wouldn't hurt for us to keep our guards up for the time being. In fact, perhaps I'll start making patrols of my own, though I'm not sure how much help a pup would be against someone bearing ill will toward the pack." She frowned, knowing that even if she did go through with the statement it likely wouldn't help anything. There wasn't a crazy murderer on the loose, she knew that. "I agree. Two mothers bearing new life, it ought to lift everyone's spirits a bit." And honestly she couldn't wait. New souls also meant new possibilities when it came to the moon mother's lackluster following.

Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

Tikhon didn't particularly like the idea of there being someone out there that could want to harm the Pookastone wolves. The idea if it brought too many questions that he wasn't sure he wanted the answers too. Who could it be? What could they have done to cause someone to want to retaliate against them? He wanted to dismiss the idea but now that it was there it was hard to ignore.

As it turned out he wasn't the only one who had considered this circumstance regarding Maeve’s death. “I don't think it would be a bad idea to keep our guard up at all. Everyone patrolling and keeping a close eye in things will help.” She also commented on how much help she would be, “A pup can alert the rest if the pack to the danger,” he reminded her. On the brighter side of things the pack was expecting pups soon and she agreed that their arrival should lift everyone's spirits. “If not they will all be too busy to think about it,” he added. Either way he was sure each member of the pack would find their own way to cope with the loss.