Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
For @Nineva and @Ramiel

little angel go away, come again some other day
Judas Archer
the devil has my ear today, I'll never hear a word you say
Judas knew that his brother could not be far off. After meeting up with one another again after Judas has sought out their sister and Ramiel sought out their father, meeting with the woman who had brought this all to motion was the next step. While it did not seem their father or Macha would be joining them on their travels over the mountain chain Ramiel and Judas decision in this still remained. There was a good chance Skoll would be having more pups this year and Macha had every intention of teaching them the ways of Moon Mother. The plans for their father and sister had been set into motion within the Scowle but there was simply no place and flat out no room for the three Devilsbite Dell brothers. It was dark, pressingly so, for the clouds overhead blocked out Moon Mother, making the lands so pitch black even Judas felt uncomfortable, especially without his 'Mother to guide him. He would meet Ramiel here in these Willows with the hope that he had found this grayscale woman, still with a name he did not know. But this was not exactly all about her anyhow, it was about his brothers and a chance to roam the lands of the Lore further and explore all it had to offer.
template base by GINNYSAURUS | image by GREY
(This post was last modified: May 03, 2018, 10:56 PM by Judas.)
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

It was time, it couldn't be delayed any longer. He and his brother Judas would need to seek the woman he'd met in the rise out. With the prospect of their father and sister lost. They'd chosen to stay in the scowle it was time he and Judas moved on with their plans. It pained him to leave them both behind but he did not want to live in such a crowded place especially if all of the rest of the pack was like that one kid he'd met. It would only end badly and he would have missed a chance that he felt he and his brother needed to take.

His gaze returned to the land after searching the dark sky to find moon mother was missing that night. He'd caught Judas scent and quickly moved toward his dark figure, he had bad news to give to his sibling. When he finally found Judas in the willows he came to his side brushing against him in greeting. “I haven't found her yet,” he said by way of greeting, “I was hoping that perhaps if I called to her as we traveled maybe she might appear?” He wondered what his brother thought of this. Ramiel was worried that they may have missed their opportunity and she had left the forest of the drooping trees.

Table by Grey
(This post was last modified: May 04, 2018, 01:38 AM by Ramiel.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 350 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nineva Hervok
The trip had taken longer than she'd expected it to. Nineva had yet to even make it to the Ridge's borders and yet night had already fallen. With no clue as to what hours Ravenna and her co-leader kept, she couldn't know that it wouldn't be horrendously rude to conclude her trip here and now. She hoped @Elias might have kept close by, because it looked like she would be staying the night amongst this forest.

The weight of her unborn children was suffocating in so many ways. Winded and strained, she hoped to every ancestor she had in the stars above that this would struggle would prove worth it in the end, that rearing a litter wouldn't leave her so bitterly disappointed as many other things in her life. She certainly despised being so... pathetic and useless.

On top of all that, there were signs of those things out here as well. Nineva would need to ensure that the place she chose to sleep was well hidden. That was when she heard voices, and her nose lifted to sift through the scents wafting about on the night air. It took a moment, but then it clicked.

The boy from the Rise.

This could either be perfect timing, or just add to how poorly this trip so far was going. Nineva did not make bets with herself either way as she glided through the dark, seeking out the spunky youth and whoever his company was. When she found him, mid-conversation with another boy his age, perhaps a sibling?, her mismatched eyes glinted with starlight as her black lips pulled up asymmetrically in a smirk.

"Well, well, look who it is."
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are fresh deer tracks, but there is also some coyote prints along with them.
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer

little angel go away, come again some other day
Judas Archer
the devil has my ear today, I'll never hear a word you say
In the dead of silence Judas could hear his brother's approach though Judas kept his attention outward for a moment, dark grey eyes scanning the willow lands for other wolves. His head turned when his brother was closer and brushed along his side, speaking that he had not yet caught up with the woman who was gathering wolves to travel over the mountains and create a new territory to call home. "Let's get to it then." He spoke with a snort, reaching out to snag the fur along Ramiel's lower jaw with his small-teeth, a rough display of affection Judas often shared, be in a little sting of a teeth snip, a rough shove or a tug on the tail or ear.

He took a few long strides and in that moment another wolf's approach cut him off, causing him to pause and turn to he sound and then, sight. She was a grayscale woman with dual toned eyes and it only took a moment for Judas to realize who it was by the words which she spoke to his brother. He side glanced to his brother, his large, pointed ears perking forward on his skull. The black teen took a step forward, prodding in before Ramiel had a chance to speak up first. "Your the woman my brother has mentioned then? Says you got some kind of plan he's interested in. We've been traveling together since we left home so I figure I'm coming with him." So perhaps he had not been formerly invited by this woman herself and if she was creating a pack then she was his future Alphess. Though he was making it clear right here and now he was not letting his brother go off anywhere without him. It was the both of them or none of them.

template base by GINNYSAURUS | image by GREY
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

Ramiel had wanted the chance to speak with the woman about Judas before but it seemed thing wouldn't work out that way. He felt this was perhaps better, they would meet up with her and she could meet Judas right away. After explaining about not finding her his brother urged them on in their search for her. The corner of his lip quirked up, “No time to waste.” He hoped they would arrive in the rise by the following evening if they pushed themselves. His brothers display of affection was welcome and returned as he bumped Judas’ cheek.

They were just getting started when the sound of another wolf reached them. It caused them both to stop Ramiel turning his head in the direction of the approach. He recognized her Immediately and gave his brother a bump on the shoulder. It seemed as luck would have it she had found them. A glance at the sky and a silent thanks to moon mother for making this little meeting happen. It also seemed that his brother realized who had found them and before he had the chance to speak Judas was addressing her. “We were just on our way to find you actually,” he said smoothly. Though his brothers words were a bit brash he saw no reason to apologize for them. He did however step up next to his littermate, “My brother Judas and I'm Ramiel,” he spoke feeling it was about time they exchanged names since it was very possible they would be packmates soon. Until then they would at least be traveling companions.

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you