(See All?) Announcements
454 Users Online
Bing

Catching Teardrops in my Hands — Jasper Rocks 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

Jaysyeks words absolutely stunned Vlarindara. The..comment about going home. No matter where she moved on her travels, the dirtied wolfess had always thought of Grizzly Hollow as home. Even when Raigo had practically demanded that she find a pack to survive in, Vlarindara hadn't - because her heart was still with the Hollow. The ruck beatings of her heart made it feel like it was about to pop out of her chest as she stared at Jaysyek, opening and closing her mouth multiple times before managing to get the words out. "...T-.."

Ducking her head, Vlarindara stared at her paws, feeling her heart soaring for the second time in her recent life. The first, had been when Angier returned her feelings... The second- being offered a *true* home. Well.. until she was kicked out that was. Vlarindara inhaled quietly and looked up at Jaysyek, ears folding against her skull with a quiet nod. "I...would ...I-I'm sure he'd like that......I'd..like that." And so would she. Not wanting to jump to conclusions, the pale wolf simply waited where she sat, watching Jaysyek with her left eye, wondering if the other had truly meant it - if she truly did have a home again.

A place to stay once again - that was what Vlarindara really wanted. She wanted to be *allowed* to visit with Raigo whenever, and not have him meeting her at the borders with snarls and growls..Though, would he still meet her with snarls and growls now? His anger in their previous meeting stuck with her, and Vlar really worried about how he'd react to her.. being allowed in Grizzly Hollow lands once again. A glance upwards at the sky told her it was going to be dark soon. Perhaps.. she'd find a place to sleep, then greet him come morning...IF she was still allowed to stay.

user posted image
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>The words had been hard to let go, but she was not about to take them back. She <i>meant</i> them.

Jaysyek was aware what her choice might do. It would make the rift between Elettra, and herself widen tremondously if not break their friendship. The leader never wanted it to come to that. She wanted everyone to be together. But really could she blame El? Jayse was probably foolish in her eyes, and would soon expect her leadership to be in question. Elettra would see it as Jayse choosing those who had done her wrong, over her loyality. Plain and simple. Though she was sick of picking sides, and wanted to be seen as a neutral advocate. And she could only imagine what the impact would be. It didn't seem good. She cringed at the idea of Elettra leaving. It was just another problem to the list. Soon enough it would be inevitable for her not to hurt the dark lady becuase Jayse was coming to another conclusion, upon another wolf she knew would displease her Second as well. She saw that choice being the hardest blow. If Jayse was already set on making her life hell she might as well go all the way now. Vlar made no tell of Raigo hating her, or not wanting to see her, confirming the brother and sister should be together. Jayse wanted to patch there break, it could be the only thing she could fix. And this was how she could. She had told Kiche she believed in redemption, and she did.

<b>"Good to hear, are you ready to come home then?"</b> She quietly spoke, letting her eyes rest upon the other white lady. Raigo's approval was all she had needed to hear. Though Vlar's addened likeness of the idea made Jayse feel more secure in her choice. Grizzly Hollow really was home to her. <b>"If you need to take some time, there's no rush."</b> She dimly smiled, averting her gaze to Jasper Rocks while Vlar might decide in the end.</blockquote>
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

She glanced up at the skies above once again..before guaging the time and deciding that perhaps now was not the..best time to go to the pack lands. She would rather..wait until full dark when the members were sleeping, so she could slip in unnoticed, find a place to rest for the night and be ready when everyone woke up in the morning. Ducking her head, the wolfess shifted and wagged her tail just once, but it was..enough she hoped to convey the joy in her heart. The place that had always *been* her home.. was welcoming again.. And Vlarindara had intentions of ..not letting them down. She hoped to stay - to keep living there despite everything.

"Thank...You, Jaysyek. I..think it.. would perhaps be best if I waited until evening to go. Showing up.. with everyone awake and aware might not.. it might flare tempers." She shifted nervously, eyes focusing on the ground before her thinned paws. "Though.. it's..It's not really my decision.." She understood that she'd never hold a true rank in the pack any longer. Not really. Unless another did something even more grievous than her own decisions. However, she waited, wondering if the white lady would request that she go with her, or allow her to wait.. To gather her courage. That's what she *really* needed time to do.

(This post was last modified: Mar 27, 2012, 07:40 PM by Vlarindara.)
user posted image
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>She left Vlar's thoughts up to her. Maybe she could not live under Jaysyek again, it could be nothing easy for her. Jayse She had great respect for Vlar for not merely running away again. Jaysyek was emapthic to the lady, but she did not know the severity Vlar had felt upon the issue of Borden, and might not ever. It was best she did not. If she did she would not be offering Vlarindara a home. Maybe food, and some sort of peace treaty between them. If she came to know how deeply Vla'rs love had been for the same man, and how much pain it caused her Jayse would believe it would be someone's final end. Jaysyek though aware there had been affections felt those were in the past with the fight, and where they belonged to stay. Life was strange enough without dwelling on what had been, and what could have. Seeing the emotion of happiness strike Vlar's tail to life did the leader's heart good.

Her ears perked up, listening to what the lady had likely been thinking about. Jayse noticed some of her boldness in those words until she'd tacked on the "it's not really my decision." This was why Vlar had irritated her on occasion. Could she not see Jayse had given her choice? Habits were habits. <b>"That's fine Vlar, I think it'll be the wisest thing. Make sure you find me soon though, we could have a riot on in our ranks if someone thinks you're sneaking around."</b> The children she doubted would remember much about her, and of coarse Elettra would easily wish to send her away. Borden, she had no idea what he would do. And she would not let her mind come to that. Maybe his actions would just be another source of who should remain in her heart.

<b>"See you in awhile alright?"</b> She said, offering a smile that did not quite touch her eyes. She wanted to embrace her old friend she did not. She offered a tip of her head in silent goodbye, and mark of respect before drifting off actually wondering if she might be able to find Raigo to tell him the news.

{end}</blockquote>
[Image: 9Py9751.png]