(See All?) Announcements
681 Users Online
Google, Bing

i should tell you that i love you, — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
it's not a 100% guaranteed join, but in the event that it ICly happens ;)
The yawny tainn had taken his time in trying to decide what he wanted to do with his time in the wildwood. It was more or less difficult now if only because there were quite a few options, ones that he hadn't even explored. He could return to the Draw with Treyah, he could take that dark strangers offer of going to the mountain lake group or he could see what Willow Ridge had in store.

Leotie was a good friend and her perception of how friendly the Ridge might be was what drew him in. If he could feel at home in just a brief second among the strangers here, he was sure that this might be the place. @Leotie had spoken of a woman (unbeknownst to him it was a near-yearling) named Addy that would likely end up being the friendliest of them at all. He somewhat expected to see her here from what the woman of his past had described.

So the boy called for the leaders; presumably @Ravenna and @Sven to which Leotie had expressed that those were the leaders she would be talking to about a potential visit. Hopefully she had already talked to them so this wouldn't be a surprise and if not, then he would simply attempt to charm them either way. He had nothing to lose.
YOU CAN'T BLAME GRAVITY FOR FALLING IN LOVE
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
(This post was last modified: Apr 08, 2018, 05:17 AM by Reiko.)
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
Guardian Dem 1/3

not looking for some fairytale bliss

Now that she'd started to show and her body felt rather weird with the extra weight she was now carrying she'd been resting more. She could see it when she would lay down how much she was starting to show the signs of her pregnancy. It didn't bother her as much as she thought it would. Not even when she went through moments that she wanted to just sit in front of a cache and eat everything to the times she didn't want to eat much at all. She still felt the need to get up and stretch her legs border patrols, short ones anyway we're the perfect way for her to do that.

It was on one of these short patrols that she caught a very familiar scent, one that she hadn't smelled in a long time.she hurried as fast as she could tail wagging rapidly behind her as she went. Soon she saw the yearling there at the border looking perfectly healthy. “You've come for your visit,” she stated by way of a greeting as she moved to brush her muzzle against his cheek. “I've missed you Reiko. I'm glad your safe.”

i want something just like this
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall

A lazy groan eased from the parted lips of the greyscale woman. A deep yawn given and then a huff as she found herself lifting off of the newly sprouted grassy earth and shook out her coat. She had grown more tired lately and when she was not tired she was hungry. She would eat and sleep, eat and sleep, though had decided it was best now to get as much rest as she could before the children were born. She was lucky enough to have a pack strong enough to support the two newly mothers. Perhaps not as large as some yet she was blessed with the fact that the members in her ranks were dedicated and hard workers.

Moving from her placement at the base of one of the many weeping willows in her forest home, she trotted to the unfamiliar voice which called for the leaders of Willow Ridge. Her first thought was that it was a member of one of her neighboring packs that her siblings led here to either gain or offer information but as she came nearer, hearing the butt end of Leotie's words, Ravenna knew that not to be the case. "Reiko then? Leotie mentioned you may come for a little 'tour' sometime." She spoke with a slight smirk as she neared Leotie's side. "My name's Ravenna, leading lady here."

(This post was last modified: Apr 08, 2018, 07:37 PM by Ravenna.)

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

Sven wasn't often far from one, if not both, of the pregnant females in the pack. While he expected @Blitz to pull his weight with the litter he'd helped create, the Archer naturally felt responsible for both the care of Leotie and Ravenna. He doted on them both, ensuring that they had everything they needed, and trusting the pack's security to the others as much as he dared. Sven was beginning to stretch himself thin with it all, but it would be worth it.

That they were both in the same place of course meant that he wasn't far behind. They were greeting Reiko, a youth that Leotie had informed her alphas of previously, and Sven didn't have much to add that wouldn't be redundant. So he sidled up between the two woman and looked the other male over, appraising him.

(This post was last modified: Apr 08, 2018, 10:31 PM by Sven.)
Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
More are welcome to join in for whatever reason, I don't mind :) also this got long, sorry
There wasn't much to hide in the way of Leotie as he could quite obviously tell that things were quite different for her. Of course, he was quite smitten for her just as he had been somewhat excited when his own parents had had a second litter of their own. Her rendition of the thoughts regarding his presence here were a little misguided, but it wasn't a ridiculous thought. Reiko had given indication that he wanted to visit but now, as things had progressed with Treyah, it wasn't just a visit on his mind.

So he rubbed his muzzle against her affectionately before giving a brief explanation, actually I might look to join. Things didn't exactly go so good with Treyah. Reiko didn't get a chance to ask about dad or ask about her not before she snapped at his desire to stay alone for a little while and demanded he never return. Sure, it hurt... but he felt that she was overreacting. If it were her wanting that he would have let her do what she wanted to do as long as she was happy yet he was the one who was selfish.

The young tainn didn't get much of a chance to go into lengthy detail about the demands of his sister before a silver woman appeared front and center. With luck she already knew that he would be coming to her borders thanks to Leotie's information and gave the unnecessary clue that she was Ravenna, the leading lady alongside Sven. A pleasure to meet you, Ravenna. She was quite pretty, though he held every facet of that truth hidden within his well of unused personal information. Particularly when a white creature, much whiter than the silver woman, arrived, too.

He didn't speak but he the guy didn't exactly need to. You must be Sven, he says with a smile on his face as he lowers his head to give his respect to the two leaders. As a rogue not linked to the Ridge at all, he felt it was still his duty to remain respectful at their borders no matter his position in their lives.

Yes, yes. I had originally intended for a simple tour but certain events have narrowed my choices on where to set myself down. So I suppose I would like to ask if there is room in the Ridge for another subordinate? Rei made it a point to ask this first. It was puppy season after all - as was quite evident now - and with that came a stretch in the ranks but Reiko had stumbled upon a situation that had cleared up much of his I don't know what to do now.

Reiko's return to the Wildwood had been a little uncertain but Treyah had made sure that any thought in his mind to potentially returning the Draw was shot right in the face with an end-game so that he couldn't grab the revive. Obviously he had high hopes that the two white-laced leaders in front of him might be generous enough to extend a spot for him if he ended up desiring one.

The Tainn understood that his way of going about asking to be in the pack was difficult. He wasn't asking for a permanent spot but he also wasn't asking for an immediate place to be given to him. He needed to know that this was where he wanted to be and that the wolves in front of him were as welcoming as Leotie had said they'd be.
(This post was last modified: Apr 09, 2018, 02:33 AM by Reiko.)
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
Guardian Dem 2/3

Leotie was elated that Reiko had returned and that she would he able to share her happy news with him. More importantly she was just glad to see him again and see that he seemed alright. He would finally get to meet Ravenna and Sven and see the willows. It was still winter but there was still a beauty to the place that was like no other place she'd been. She hoped Addy would come to the border to meet him too, Leotie thought they would get along quite nicely. She couldn't he sure though with Nicolo's recent passing and her injury Leotie feared she may not be feeling up to it.

There was bittersweet news that Reiko delivered after returning her greeting by rubbing his muzzle against her. “I'm sorry things didn't go so well with Treyah. She's been through a lot but maybe if your accepted here you can visit and rebuild. You know I would love for you to stay and see my little ones.” Not much more was able to be said between the two of them as Ravenna appeared followed closely by Sven. Leotie hoped this would go well and that she and Reiko would have plenty of time later to catch up.

The silver woman Immediately introduced herself before Leotie had the chance and Reiko ever the gentleman guessed about Sven. Triell had taught the boy well she thought as he respectfully spoke to both the alphas. Leotie's tail slowly waved behind her glad that the young Tainn was finally getting to meet two of the most important wolves in her life and that he may soon be joining her pack. She had missed him so.

She allowed him to speak just as Sven had when she'd had come to join the ranks of Willow Ridge. Ravenna and Sven needed to hear things in Reiko's own words. She hoped that everything went well and that they would accept him. Still she also understood that it was ultimately up to Sven and Ravenna. Once he finished speaking his part she looked to the Alpha's for their response.

(This post was last modified: Apr 09, 2018, 02:27 AM by Leotie.)
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall

Reiko was, at least he showed so now, a respectful young wolf. It was only a moment or two after he said that it was a pleasure to meet her that Sven arrived and slipped himself comfortably between the two pregnant women of the pack. Reiko was not off put by Sven's lack of introduction right away as he silently stood there. Reiko words assumed correctly and he dipped his head in respectful greeting and then went on to explain himself for his arrival. It wasn't just a visit then exactly and he said that his choices of where he had settled had narrowed, leaving him wondering if he could join the Ridge's ranks. Ravenna's eyes narrowed on thought slightly as he spoke, taking into consideration that the Ridge had not been his first choice for a home. Ravenna would have been off put that Reiko thought this pack a lesser choice had Leotie not explained herself about Reiko prior... That she knew him in the Draw, that his sister lead there. Of course he would think to join her first though it seemed by putting two and two together this had not worked out for whatever reason.

After a moment's thought after she let the young man finish, she spoke. "I see no reason why you couldn't join us. My second is a good judge of character and I trust that." Her silver eyes shifted past Sven and to Leotie as his other side. Though after this she turned her attention to the off-white wolf at her side. She wanted to know what Sven thought off it and if there was anything he'd like to add.

(This post was last modified: Apr 10, 2018, 03:17 PM by Ravenna.)

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
super sorry about this guys!! thank you so much for your patience!

The boy assumed his name, and Sven nodded politely to affirm the guess as truth. So far, he had no complaints about the young man, as he effortlessly passed along the respect owed to the Ridge leadership and spoke relatively concisely. There was nothing dodgy about him, no chaotic glimmers like those that plagued oh so many of his cousins and even some of his newer siblings. It was certainly enough to give him a chance.

Ravenna's words were substantial enough that Sven not need to repeat the sentiment, instead adding to them.

"If we're an interim, just keep us informed. Got any bad blood that might affect the pack?"

Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
So far, it seemed he was doing an alright job attempting to merge with the Ridge leaders personality-wise. They didn't seem barbaric nor overly emotional which was nice given his last encounter and Ravenna even was confident enough to say that there was no reason to turn him away. Leotie was a wonderful individual and it made sense that she was the second next to Ravenna and Sven. She was smart and seemingly capable of many things, it was the best spot for her. Just as he hoped - and believed - that the Ridge was the right choice for him.

However, Sven's question caused a small hiccup in his thoughts as he knew that sugar-coating anything was weak and thoughtless. I wouldn't say bad blood, he started as he couldn't even begin to think her possible of such a thing, but my sister, Treyah, from the Draw. She's less than happy that I didn't immediately join arms with her. I doubt she's capable of anything more than a cold shoulder, though. Then again, it had been a long time since he had seen her and thus wasn't entirely sure what she could be capable of but she was his sister... she wouldn't jeopardize his happiness even if she was mad at him for not choosing her.
(This post was last modified: Jun 16, 2018, 02:34 AM by Reiko.)
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

It seemed to be going very well for Reiko as he asked for permission to join the ridge. He was doing well in speaking to her alphas respectfully and truthfully. Her tail swayed happily as Ravenna stated having no reason why Reiko couldn't join them. She also gave her friend a nod in appreciation for her kind words. Now it was up to Sven to agree as well and at first he seemed to agree with his co-lead but he left a question hanging in the air.

The Agouti woman turned her head to see how Reiko would handle it. She hoped that his answer would be satisfactory. He spoke of his sister and how she hadn't been happy with him. Leotie had already spoken to the young man about what she thought of Treyah's anger toward him and she believed the ridge was the best place for him to repair the relationship with his sister. Still it was all up to Sven and Ravenna whether they thought the same thing. Now all that was left was to hear what each of them thought of what the Tainn had supplied.